dixon srings

Posted in the Metropolis Forum

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of85
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
confused

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Sep 1, 2011
 
Did Taylor have her licenses or just her white slip. I have heard that she just got her licenses but then there is a rumor that she only had her white slip.
sad

Lake Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Sep 1, 2011
 
the entire situation is sad
Enuf is Enuf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Sep 2, 2011
 
Ok for one...it did happen at Dixon springs and someone finally told the truth and it needed to be...everyone was hanging out the window playing titanic and when it was her turn she lost balance..the way she fell the car ran over her and Taylor being scared and the other girl took her on the rock and pushed her off the rock to make it look like an accident....did the accident happen their no, but the crime scene was at Dixon springs and now Taylor Robbins is facing Vehicular Manslaughter for tampering with the scene...and instead of trying to figure out how she died and arguing...we all need to pray for her family and parents and Taylors parents cause their daughter..no has no future...no one wants to see their children suffer and especially not pass away...this is a tragedy, terrible and no one deserves...all we can do is pray and think positive that god got an angel....its done and over..everyone has their story but now its time to let her rest in peace:)
a mommy

Galena, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Sep 2, 2011
 
Hope all is ok with the fam and peace can be found.
sarah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Sep 2, 2011
 
Enuf is Enuf wrote:
Ok for one...it did happen at Dixon springs and someone finally told the truth and it needed to be...everyone was hanging out the window playing titanic and when it was her turn she lost balance..the way she fell the car ran over her and Taylor being scared and the other girl took her on the rock and pushed her off the rock to make it look like an accident....did the accident happen their no, but the crime scene was at Dixon springs and now Taylor Robbins is facing Vehicular Manslaughter for tampering with the scene...and instead of trying to figure out how she died and arguing...we all need to pray for her family and parents and Taylors parents cause their daughter..no has no future...no one wants to see their children suffer and especially not pass away...this is a tragedy, terrible and no one deserves...all we can do is pray and think positive that god got an angel....its done and over..everyone has their story but now its time to let her rest in peace:)
so tell me this I have heard all the stories an. I was told her sister was there so you mean to tell me her sister helped them take her an push her off the rocks to cover taylors ass I don't buy that
none of ur concern

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Sep 2, 2011
 
if ya ask me i think it was a bad mistake... they happen but really who ever was involved with this incident needs to be held accountable for her. they prolly talkd her into it and whoever was drivin needs to lose there licence.
none of ur concern

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Sep 2, 2011
 
well i do beleive taylor should atleast lose her licence forever and whoever was there should recieve time ( atleast a yr or two in jail ) they new it was dangerous and she prolly wouldnt have done it if it wasnt for her friends.
sarah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Sep 3, 2011
 
I don't know who all was there the driver does need some sort of punishment I don't know that jail would be right maybe community service an take away her drivers lisence as for as the others I don't know I do know her sister was there an I don't know that their dad could handle losein both daughters
Stephy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Sep 3, 2011
 
Only cold heartless people would do such a terrible thing like that. I just wish they would've told the truth instead of lying about it. It would've been the right thing but who does that anymore? I bet she would've lived if they wouldn't have thrown her off the cliff. smh sick people these days.
none of ur concern

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Sep 3, 2011
 
sarah wrote:
I don't know who all was there the driver does need some sort of punishment I don't know that jail would be right maybe community service an take away her drivers lisence as for as the others I don't know I do know her sister was there an I don't know that their dad could handle losein both daughters
well community service wouldnt teach no one a lesson... i mean taylor dont need her licence if she is gonna be out doin stupid shit like this. if ya ask me she was behind the wheel so she needs to be responsible for this.
confused

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Sep 3, 2011
 
There is so many stories going around about really happen that I dont think anybody knows the truth. Alls I know is that the news said that this girl was car surfing and fell. There is also a story going around that Taylor didn't even have her licences yet that she only had her white slip. If that is the case then yes something does need to be done to Taylor. I don't think jail would be the answer but I do think it would do her and the rest of the girls involved to go to different schools and tell thier story that way maybe just maybe some other parent won't have to suffer like the parents in this situation have. I am a parent of a teenager and I know I wouldn't want something like this to happen to them. Every time they get in the car to go somewhere I say a little prayer that they arrive to where they are going and back home safely. All the families that are involved in this situation need all the prayers that people can give them cause this going to be a very difficult time for all of them.
Really

Metropolis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
Sep 3, 2011
 
Do you not know this Taylor girl, all I know her from if FB and reading about her on FB. Yes, she had her licences, but she is nothing but drama. VERY immature, she had no business driving those kids around, she is very IMMATURE for her age, every other week she has a new boyfriend, and posting on FB how much she loves them, and then fighting with friends, and just drama. Who knows what the realt story is, but as soon as I saw the drivers name was Taylor I had a feeling it was this girl, went to FB and yup no suprise it was her, she always has some drama going on. I don't know about jaol for her, but maybe her parents need to be investigated, she is a hot mess and needs some straigting out! Whats wrong with parents these days letting their kids run amuck sleeping with whoever, whenever at 16????? This is a sad situation, and it could have been prevented!
not sure

Metropolis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
Sep 5, 2011
 
its sad her mom is blaming the dad, she's crazy, it's not his fault, its the drivers parents fault for not being better parents and raising her better.
sarah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75
Sep 5, 2011
 
not sure wrote:
its sad her mom is blaming the dad, she's crazy, it's not his fault, its the drivers parents fault for not being better parents and raising her better.
shes always been crazy that's why she didn't have the girls.
not sure

Metropolis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76
Sep 5, 2011
 
I kinda had that feeling, she's trying to look like a victim and get poor pitful me out of it, everyone is mourning, but she is looking for attention.
sarah

North Salem, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
Sep 6, 2011
 
not sure wrote:
I kinda had that feeling, she's trying to look like a victim and get poor pitful me out of it, everyone is mourning, but she is looking for attention.
amen to that
jeez

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79
Sep 20, 2011
 
Looks like someelse knows what really happened as well.

Yes that is what happened. The one driving was so fucked up over what had happened ( just got her license a week or so before ) that she at first lied about what happened and claimed the girl fell. noone was trying to pull anything. This was so tragic I just knew one the family and i was in tears.
let her rest in peace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80
Sep 22, 2011
 
You people are sad leave it be. This is my family and stuff is still under investigation we still dont have the full story..... Please stop arguing about this.
Eme Gabbie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81
Sep 23, 2011
 
Really wrote:
Do you not know this Taylor girl, all I know her from if FB and reading about her on FB. Yes, she had her licences, but she is nothing but drama. VERY immature, she had no business driving those kids around, she is very IMMATURE for her age, every other week she has a new boyfriend, and posting on FB how much she loves them, and then fighting with friends, and just drama. Who knows what the realt story is, but as soon as I saw the drivers name was Taylor I had a feeling it was this girl, went to FB and yup no suprise it was her, she always has some drama going on. I don't know about jaol for her, but maybe her parents need to be investigated, she is a hot mess and needs some straigting out! Whats wrong with parents these days letting their kids run amuck sleeping with whoever, whenever at 16????? This is a sad situation, and it could have been prevented!
That is a pirate was with Daniel for months.
what ever eme

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82
Sep 24, 2011
 
she may of been with daniel for months but everyone knows she cheated on him all the time. why don't you stop trying to defend her at ever turn. she sure wouldn't return it if it was you being talked about.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of85
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Metropolis Forum right now

Search the Metropolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Dustin Burnham 15 min Woww 14
Party hut crew 34 min Not This Moniker 4
bobby lang 45 min bobby 13
e-cig 2 hr vapeman 2
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Chicagobunny 47,070
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 4 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,537
Makane Russell? (May '11) 5 hr Okidokie 20
•••
•••
•••
•••

Metropolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Metropolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••