3 arrested for prostitution in Metropolis

Oct 31, 2011 Full story: KFVS12 39

Heather A. Habeeb, 36 of Paducah, Kentucky, Autum F. Prater, 18, of Grand Chain, Illinois, and Amy F. Fee, 20, of Paducah, Kentucky were arrested on Saturday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 31, 2011
The city is going to have a field day with this!
early release

Paducah, KY

#2 Oct 31, 2011
wasn't the prater girl arrested last night at the crack house thing?

Since: Jun 10

La Vergne, TN

#3 Oct 31, 2011
Stay classy, Metropolis!
yep

United States

#4 Nov 1, 2011
It dont suprise me none with autum..shes a wh@re!! And she is the same.one from the meth bust so I wonder how she got out of that one so fast hmm maybe she snitched figures
Its

Herrin, IL

#5 Nov 2, 2011
Its two different SPellings and ages in the paper. One Autumn Prater and a Autum prader. You sure they the same? Both trash at least
Pimp

United States

#6 Nov 3, 2011
How much did they charge?
Player

United States

#7 Nov 6, 2011
One of them was brittany cornish
Youletthemin

Paducah, KY

#9 Nov 8, 2011
This is what you get from a strip club. It all part of the game.
against

Gulf Shores, AL

#10 Nov 8, 2011
I am against police officers pretending to be otherwise and then arresting these young girls. Just not right. Nothing anyone can say to convince me otherwise.
spreading them for money

Herrin, IL

#11 Nov 8, 2011
against wrote:
I am against police officers pretending to be otherwise and then arresting these young girls. Just not right. Nothing anyone can say to convince me otherwise.
I agree lets just let them whures spread diseases and such who cares who they infect as long as the cops dont do thier jobs because you think undercover is wrong
Charlie Sheen

Carterville, IL

#12 Nov 9, 2011
I do the lady out there all of the time and I don't have any diseases that I know of, so what if they do spread diseases then the men and women that don't play around will not have to worry about catching anything. By the way that one chic out there gave me the crabs and they are bugging me, thanks Autum.
spreading them for money wrote:
<quoted text>I agree lets just let them whures spread diseases and such who cares who they infect as long as the cops dont do thier jobs because you think undercover is wrong
u got that right

Stover, MO

#14 Nov 10, 2011
Player wrote:
One of them was brittany cornish
complete trash
nasty
been sending pic of herself doing some guy via cell phone thinking it will get her business
heard she trying to get on at pony

avoid at all costs
lmao

Madisonville, KY

#15 Nov 10, 2011
I'm shocked Katharine Emerson wasn't involved. She's a skanky ass hoe to
thepornstar

Herrin, IL

#16 Nov 11, 2011
i wish i was a prastooootototoooo cuzz im already a ho
wait a minute

Marion, IL

#17 Nov 11, 2011
Everyone wants to blame these girls, well how about all these guys that support these places. If it was not for the fellows then these girls would not have been arrested. How about start arresting the good and honest citizens who visit these places.
these men

Herrin, IL

#18 Nov 13, 2011
spreading them for money wrote:
<quoted text>I agree lets just let them whures spread diseases and such who cares who they infect as long as the cops dont do thier jobs because you think undercover is wrong
These men go to strip clubs not for the food but for sexual reasons. They meet girls at these clubs. What do they think, that these girls are waiting for a bus. The girls are there because they know why the men are at the club. If the sex is free then no crime. If the girls would like to be compensated for tending to these men at these strip clubs then a crime. Why else would any woman be at a strip club except for sexual reasons. Why else would any man be at a strip club except for sexual reasons. There seems to be a double standard. It is OK for men to be at these strip clubs for sexual reasons but it is wrong for women to be at thsee strip clubs for sexual reasons. Then we have the police undercover to arrest these women when everyone at the strip clubs are there for basically the same reason. That is the trouble with gambling boats. The whole gambling situation is just immoral from top to bottom however let's just pick out the women on the lowest rung of the ladder to arrest. Let's start with the Mayor who allowed these strip clubs in the first place. Oh I know, He had no idea what would happen if he allowed strip clubs in town. Give me a break.
spreading them for money

Herrin, IL

#19 Nov 13, 2011
these men wrote:
<quoted text> These men go to strip clubs not for the food but for sexual reasons. They meet girls at these clubs. What do they think, that these girls are waiting for a bus. The girls are there because they know why the men are at the club. If the sex is free then no crime. If the girls would like to be compensated for tending to these men at these strip clubs then a crime. Why else would any woman be at a strip club except for sexual reasons. Why else would any man be at a strip club except for sexual reasons. There seems to be a double standard. It is OK for men to be at these strip clubs for sexual reasons but it is wrong for women to be at thsee strip clubs for sexual reasons. Then we have the police undercover to arrest these women when everyone at the strip clubs are there for basically the same reason. That is the trouble with gambling boats. The whole gambling situation is just immoral from top to bottom however let's just pick out the women on the lowest rung of the ladder to arrest. Let's start with the Mayor who allowed these strip clubs in the first place. Oh I know, He had no idea what would happen if he allowed strip clubs in town. Give me a break.
basically they are both wrong the men are there to spend thier money to see womens tits, but when the women offer them sex for money that is illegal, and if the men pay for sex then thats illegal too, so dont try to convince everyone the city is at fault, if the women just stripped according to the laws and were not solicating on the side there wouldnt be any undercover police in there, every strip joint westlund owns, has employees charged with prosttution so maybe if jerry did a better job hiring and monitoring his dancers there wouldnt be so many prostitution charges at ALL HIS CLUBS
simple facts

Gulf Shores, AL

#20 Nov 15, 2011
The simple facts are that these men go to strip clubs not just to see tits but for sexual arousal. There is no mystery. All women know that if they are present at such strip clubs, they may be treated as sexual objects. This has been the way it is for many years. This is nothing new. Everyone knows this. The City Council that actually paid to get this strip club in town now wants to act like they have no idea what goes on at a strip club. The basic idea behind strip clubs is to satify men. Well guess what, Viewing a few tits has never gotten the job done for any man. The simple facts are if you are going to have a gambling boat in town then someone will want to open a strip club. If you have a strip club, then there will be prostitution. That is just how the world operates. For the City officials to talk otherwise is just deceit. But who gets arrested. Not the mayor, not the owner, not the guys who are viewing these tits and getting sexually aroused. The girls get arrested then everyone talks bad about the girls
simple idiot

Herrin, IL

#23 Nov 15, 2011
simple facts wrote:
The simple facts are that these men go to strip clubs not just to see tits but for sexual arousal. There is no mystery. All women know that if they are present at such strip clubs, they may be treated as sexual objects. This has been the way it is for many years. This is nothing new. Everyone knows this. The City Council that actually paid to get this strip club in town now wants to act like they have no idea what goes on at a strip club. The basic idea behind strip clubs is to satify men. Well guess what, Viewing a few tits has never gotten the job done for any man. The simple facts are if you are going to have a gambling boat in town then someone will want to open a strip club. If you have a strip club, then there will be prostitution. That is just how the world operates. For the City officials to talk otherwise is just deceit. But who gets arrested. Not the mayor, not the owner, not the guys who are viewing these tits and getting sexually aroused. The girls get arrested then everyone talks bad about the girls
girls got arrested because they are wh ores
Why

Lafayette, IN

#24 Nov 16, 2011
Why is it illegal to be a whore for money but not illegal to be a whore when no money involved. It is OK to go to a bar and spend a $100. on drinks etc and then have sex with the woman but it is illegal to just pay the woman a $100. for sex. The spreading disease idea just does not hold water. In this age, anyone one knows that if you have sex with anyone there might be a disease involved. Yet it is illegal to pay for sex. Seems to me that a whole lot of police time and money is being spent for basically no reason. Anyone can obtain a woman for sex, just stay late enough at any bar. Simple idiot above is just that a simple idiot if he thinks arresting 3 girls will stop men (or women) from having sexual encounters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metropolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Elections 2015 13 min Rotten In Denmark 50
Remembering those who died way too soon... (Dec '08) 41 min Bev 348
ashley turnpaugh 4 hr Brittany 18
wilma edwards mcpeak (Aug '11) 6 hr gasmask 7
Any Honeywell trash got a job for Christmas? 13 hr jerry johnston 16
big john managers (Feb '11) Tue eyes everywhere 5
name the best cop in our area...city, county & ... (Nov '11) Tue watchedwithmyowneyes 25
Metropolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Metropolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Metropolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Metropolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:06 am PST

NBC Sports11:06AM
Preston Parker fined $15,000 for role in brawl with Rams
ESPN12:17 PM
Giants' Jenkins irked after getting $16K fine
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
NBC Sports12:47 PM
6 Giants fined by NFL for actions in Rams game - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:23 PM
Ogletree, Laurinaitis 1-2 in tackles entering finale - NBC Sports