Brad Dye in Jail for Jordan Sullivan Death

Posted in the Metropolis Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 40 Comments Last updated Mar 12, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
citizen

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 18, 2012
 
About time they do something about this monster.
WTG Brad

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Don't drop the soap player
Gonzo

Chanute, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 20, 2012
 
Where are they keeping him? He's not on the Massac Sheriff's Dept. inmate list.
Know it all

Metropolis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 20, 2012
 
Pper says he's in MCraken Co. on "nrelated charges".
Jarvis

Metropolis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 20, 2012
 
I wonder if he was Justin woods supplier also. Justin died almost the same way as jordan did.
hmmmm

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Jarvis wrote:
I wonder if he was Justin woods supplier also. Justin died almost the same way as jordan did.
Brad and Deanna Pierce died the same way too. I also wonder if the suppliers are all the same.
kolobobososofofo

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 20, 2012
 
Heroin possesion in McCracken county. Interestingly enough I hear that Marty Windhorst was with him and was arrested with him... Brad is gone.
kolobobososofofo

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 20, 2012
 
Jarvis

Metropolis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 20, 2012
 
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Brad and Deanna Pierce died the same way too. I also wonder if the suppliers are all the same.
It is very suspicious that they all die about the same way, in almost the same time, say 3-4 months. I get the feeling that this guy was selling to all parties and was selling bad shit.
Master Vase

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 20, 2012
 
Brad was spotted in metro round noon
ridiculous

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 20, 2012
 
I understand ppl r sad over their friends and loved ones deaths but no one made them take drugs. yes is horrible someine would put something in watever they sale but maybe if these ppl werent drug addicts they wouldnt have died. many ppl have horrible situations but when u have children to take care of u need to decide wats more important. i guess we see wat was important to these ppl.
duh

Chanute, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

ridiculous wrote:
I understand ppl r sad over their friends and loved ones deaths but no one made them take drugs. yes is horrible someine would put something in watever they sale but maybe if these ppl werent drug addicts they wouldnt have died. many ppl have horrible situations but when u have children to take care of u need to decide wats more important. i guess we see wat was important to these ppl.
Uhhh duh! Drug addicts arent in control of their lives. The drug is in control. The drug is the most important thing in their luve and getting that next fix. No matter how much they love their children and wish things were different, thedrug is in control of their lives at that point and sadly nothing else matters. What they needed was a strong support system and someone to pull them out of their bottomless pit of drug use. NOT a piece of shit drug dealer selling them bad shit! Idiot.
Druggy

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Oh I'm in control, just don't know where to get my dope now!!!!! Can anyone help me out with that????
ridiculous

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 20, 2012
 
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhh duh! Drug addicts arent in control of their lives. The drug is in control. The drug is the most important thing in their luve and getting that next fix. No matter how much they love their children and wish things were different, thedrug is in control of their lives at that point and sadly nothing else matters. What they needed was a strong support system and someone to pull them out of their bottomless pit of drug use. NOT a piece of shit drug dealer selling them bad shit! Idiot.
No excuse. There r many ppl that can stop when they want. And they weren't always drug addicts so y start to begin with. Pointless!! I certainly wouldn't want my kid seeing me like that. And I'm pretty sure before jordan died all he would say is how he's so alone and he's gonna kill himself. Well I guess he got wat he wanted. No woman is gonna stay in a bad situation with a child. He was worried about being alone but could have prevented it. Its hard to feel sorry for ppl who bring these things upon themselves. Life sucks sometimes get over it. Be an adult and be responsible.
Knows

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 29, 2012
 
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Brad and Deanna Pierce died the same way too. I also wonder if the suppliers are all the same.
Brad Dye was in the McCracken County jail when Brad & Deanna Pierce died.
Knows

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 29, 2012
 
Master Vase wrote:
Brad was spotted in metro round noon
NO he was NOT! Might have been someone who LOOKED like Brad, but Brad is still in the McCracken County jail.
AdultPolitics

Metropolis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 30, 2012
 
Brad Dye was in jail before long before Brad and Deanna died.

Windhorst was in jail long before Brad Dye.
AdultPolitics

Metropolis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

What I heard from family of Justin is that he was producing his own drugs.
lol at brad dye

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 1, 2013
 
He gonna need some drugs to numb the pain of that cowboy buttsecks thats comin his way haha
dpoiu

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 3, 2013
 
his own drugs? i doubt he had a poppy field and required chemicals to make the reaction necessary to make Heroin

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Metropolis Forum right now

Search the Metropolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 31 min truth slayer 1,866
abby murphy 1 hr cowards 12
DOLLAR General 4 hr wow 14
were our the horny women nsa 5 hr wow 5
Some Girls Like Bisexual Guys for boyfriends (Apr '11) 5 hr big cock 111
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 7 hr raphael 3,841
Sam Stratemeyer 8 hr play it again 29
Bowling Alley running off kids 17 hr noway 15
•••
•••
•••
•••

Metropolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Metropolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Metropolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Metropolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••