Torah's tale tarnished, but not its symbolism

Oct 8, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Erie Times News

Until recently, two remarkable stories surrounded the beautiful hand-lettered Torah scroll at Congregation Beth Israel in Metairie.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Oct 9, 2011
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#1 Oct 9, 2011
well if TheTorah is tarnished, it's because of all you nobodies here in it today. just like all the other times, G-D put out your fires with a lot of water.

and HaShem is going to continue to going to give TheTorah again. untill there is somebody here in IT, when their grandfather and grandmother finally arrive here in TheTorah.

apparently giving The Written Torah, while your all pretending to not be here in IT. is not a very effective, no show and not tell teaching method.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 min Samuel-6g-Jackson 18,901
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 2 hr Observant 3,081
Review: Proficient Driving Academy (Jul '09) Sun interesting 15
Analysis: La. Lawmaker targets speed traps (May '08) Aug 30 Boston 49
School superintendents Aug 30 Cpf 1
Looking for fixer uppers in Old Metairie Aug 15 Jorge 1
MUSTERSCHUTZ rare antique wall plate plaque (Jun '07) Jul '14 Bill 27
•••
•••
•••

Metairie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••