Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 550)

Showing posts 10,981 - 11,000 of20,388
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

NRH I happen to know a couple of filthy bastards and you just hurt their feelings comparing SUX to them. I wonder does he suck where ever he goes? More than likely.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
My people?.. Get a grip fool. Not everyone who disagrees with your childish rants believes that the earth is only 7000 years old.
In fact, I have a theory about you and your childish nonsense. You DNC trolls are not out to win people over. Your mission is to keep people pissed off and
unhappy. After all, the divide and conquer strategy is as old as the hills.
We are getting screwed by both parties and your masters wouldn't want people
to come together and start thinking like Americans, now would they?.
You might be a useful idiot to your masters, but you are a useless idiot to everyone else.
Of course your people believe the earth is 7,000 years old and that human being flung saddles onto dinosaurs. You do not understand evolution which is more proof that your people are the anti-science, anti-reality mob.

Bishop Mutt Romputz, the God-in-Training is perfect for you superstitious lunatics.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

Texan wrote:
NRH I happen to know a couple of filthy bastards and you just hurt their feelings comparing SUX to them. I wonder does he suck where ever he goes? More than likely.
My bad. I apologize to all the filthy bastards out there.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course your people believe the earth is 7,000 years old and that human being flung saddles onto dinosaurs. You do not understand evolution which is more proof that your people are the anti-science, anti-reality mob.
Bishop Mutt Romputz, the God-in-Training is perfect for you superstitious lunatics.
Yep and you were the first born in your family without a tail.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
In his country, he is considered well educated. I guess the bar is pretty low there.
Funny thing though. For a self-proclaimed educated intellectual, SUXboy can't find a
better job than working as an on-line DNC
troll.

I don't have a degree in anything and only a high school diploma, but I do have two
professional trades. That means I probably
bring home more money in one month, than
that retard sees all year.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing though. For a self-proclaimed educated intellectual, SUXboy can't find a
better job than working as an on-line DNC
troll.
I don't have a degree in anything and only a high school diploma, but I do have two
professional trades. That means I probably
bring home more money in one month, than
that retard sees all year.
I made decent money until I got hurt.or whatever you want to call it.Now I can't drive over the road anymore.But I get by.If I had known I was gonna live this long I would have saved more money.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I made decent money until I got hurt.or whatever you want to call it.Now I can't drive over the road anymore.But I get by.If I had known I was gonna live this long I would have saved more money.
Saving money is important. Staying out of debt is even more important. It's interesting that you only hear about credit
and credit ratings and not saving money.

People are being brainwashed into bondage
by banks, credit card companies, car dealers
and big box retailers.

My wife does get tired of me telling her that if she can't pay cash for something,
she doesn't need it. LOL

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Saving money is important. Staying out of debt is even more important. It's interesting that you only hear about credit
and credit ratings and not saving money.
People are being brainwashed into bondage
by banks, credit card companies, car dealers
and big box retailers.
My wife does get tired of me telling her that if she can't pay cash for something,
she doesn't need it. LOL
we sure aren't good with our money in America obviously we take after our government.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> we sure aren't good with our money in America obviously we take after our government.
Amen to both of you.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

More proof, as if it were needed, that country club silver stick up his backside anti-Christian Bishop Mutt Romputz's target serf population is:

- uneducated
- white
- old
- angry
- rural
- racist
- useless and frequently relies on Medicare, disability, Social Security and, now, food banks and the sympathy of strangers.
John K

Copperas Cove, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Religion and politics is like water and oil, you have to shake it before mixing into a salad. In both cases the "lying" does the shaking for those in denial of the truth. The father's of our country new better. What keeps a Democracy together is the separation of church and state.
If you have any prove right now about heaven and hell please give us the facts. I bet you can't. Why? because you live a life of denial of the truth. If you cannot prove right here as soon as you read this that there is a god and start rambling about the bible and jesus ect ect ect... then you are defending the devil, in the hystory of man kind more people have died on the hand of religion than any other reason. Jesus was a hell of a saleman! I bet if he was alive today he'll be a republikan, getting rich in wall street and everytime he see and idiot with a bible he'll says to himself "Got You Sucker".

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Screw you John.I believe in God...and I also believe in the separation of church and state.Attacking my beliefs isn't gonna get you anywhere.John people have wars and kill each other.ONE excuse is as good as another.If they hadn't used religion as an excuse for a war...they would have used something else.WWI...WWII..KOREA...VIETN AM...WERE THEY religious wars? Go peddle your asinine theories somewhere else you sanctimonious freak.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

John K wrote:
Religion and politics is like water and oil, you have to shake it before mixing into a salad. In both cases the "lying" does the shaking for those in denial of the truth. The father's of our country new better. What keeps a Democracy together is the separation of church and state.
If you have any prove right now about heaven and hell please give us the facts. I bet you can't. Why? because you live a life of denial of the truth. If you cannot prove right here as soon as you read this that there is a god and start rambling about the bible and jesus ect ect ect... then you are defending the devil, in the hystory of man kind more people have died on the hand of religion than any other reason. Jesus was a hell of a saleman! I bet if he was alive today he'll be a republikan, getting rich in wall street and everytime he see and idiot with a bible he'll says to himself "Got You Sucker".
It's called faith. You can't prove it, you either have it or you don't. Have you ever seen 1 billion dollars? Does it exist? I have never seen it, but I believe it exists.
I can't prove my faith to you, or explain it. I have it, and have experienced personal proof but can I convince you of that? Probably not. If you don't want to believe, you wont.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

OOOOOOOOH

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Why the f/uc/k is this 2 year old chit even on topix? And who the hell cares?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
Why the f/uc/k is this 2 year old chit even on topix? And who the hell cares?
This thread went way off topic a long time ago.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
More proof, as if it were needed, that country club silver stick up his backside anti-Christian Bishop Mutt Romputz's target serf population is:
- uneducated
- white
- old
- angry
- rural
- racist
- useless and frequently relies on Medicare, disability, Social Security and, now, food banks and the sympathy of strangers.
SUXboy, you are really getting more boring. Romney just might win because King Barry
has proved in over 3 1/2 years to be a
total disaster to this country.

I are greatful for your attentioon evin tho
I are unedumecated but I hope I are never
edumacated (indoctrinated) like you, you worthless festering Commie anal wart, so kindly GFY.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread went way off topic a long time ago.
Then why does it keep appearing time after time?

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
<quoted text> Then why does it keep appearing time after time?
why the hell not?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
<quoted text> Then why does it keep appearing time after time?
Just ignore it if you don't like it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,981 - 11,000 of20,388
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Mesquite News Video

•••
•••

Mesquite Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Mesquite People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••