Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
John K

Waco, TX

#11972 Jun 22, 2012
Religion and politics is like water and oil, you have to shake it before mixing into a salad. In both cases the "lying" does the shaking for those in denial of the truth. The father's of our country new better. What keeps a Democracy together is the separation of church and state.
If you have any prove right now about heaven and hell please give us the facts. I bet you can't. Why? because you live a life of denial of the truth. If you cannot prove right here as soon as you read this that there is a god and start rambling about the bible and jesus ect ect ect... then you are defending the devil, in the hystory of man kind more people have died on the hand of religion than any other reason. Jesus was a hell of a saleman! I bet if he was alive today he'll be a republikan, getting rich in wall street and everytime he see and idiot with a bible he'll says to himself "Got You Sucker".

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#11973 Jun 22, 2012
Screw you John.I believe in God...and I also believe in the separation of church and state.Attacking my beliefs isn't gonna get you anywhere.John people have wars and kill each other.ONE excuse is as good as another.If they hadn't used religion as an excuse for a war...they would have used something else.WWI...WWII..KOREA...VIETN AM...WERE THEY religious wars? Go peddle your asinine theories somewhere else you sanctimonious freak.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11974 Jun 22, 2012
John K wrote:
Religion and politics is like water and oil, you have to shake it before mixing into a salad. In both cases the "lying" does the shaking for those in denial of the truth. The father's of our country new better. What keeps a Democracy together is the separation of church and state.
If you have any prove right now about heaven and hell please give us the facts. I bet you can't. Why? because you live a life of denial of the truth. If you cannot prove right here as soon as you read this that there is a god and start rambling about the bible and jesus ect ect ect... then you are defending the devil, in the hystory of man kind more people have died on the hand of religion than any other reason. Jesus was a hell of a saleman! I bet if he was alive today he'll be a republikan, getting rich in wall street and everytime he see and idiot with a bible he'll says to himself "Got You Sucker".
It's called faith. You can't prove it, you either have it or you don't. Have you ever seen 1 billion dollars? Does it exist? I have never seen it, but I believe it exists.
I can't prove my faith to you, or explain it. I have it, and have experienced personal proof but can I convince you of that? Probably not. If you don't want to believe, you wont.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11975 Jun 22, 2012
OOOOOOOOH

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#11976 Jun 22, 2012
Why the f/uc/k is this 2 year old chit even on topix? And who the hell cares?

Location hidden

#11977 Jun 22, 2012
Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
Why the f/uc/k is this 2 year old chit even on topix? And who the hell cares?
This thread went way off topic a long time ago.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#11978 Jun 22, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
More proof, as if it were needed, that country club silver stick up his backside anti-Christian Bishop Mutt Romputz's target serf population is:
- uneducated
- white
- old
- angry
- rural
- racist
- useless and frequently relies on Medicare, disability, Social Security and, now, food banks and the sympathy of strangers.
SUXboy, you are really getting more boring. Romney just might win because King Barry
has proved in over 3 1/2 years to be a
total disaster to this country.

I are greatful for your attentioon evin tho
I are unedumecated but I hope I are never
edumacated (indoctrinated) like you, you worthless festering Commie anal wart, so kindly GFY.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#11979 Jun 22, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread went way off topic a long time ago.
Then why does it keep appearing time after time?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#11980 Jun 22, 2012
Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
<quoted text> Then why does it keep appearing time after time?
why the hell not?

Location hidden

#11981 Jun 22, 2012
Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
Just ignore it if you don't like it.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#11982 Jun 22, 2012
Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
What difference does the title of this thread make?. We are all going to discuss and argue over the same things anyway.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#11983 Jun 22, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does the title of this thread make?. We are all going to discuss and argue over the same things anyway.
some people sweat the small stuff.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11984 Jun 23, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called faith. You can't prove it, you either have it or you don't. Have you ever seen 1 billion dollars? Does it exist? I have never seen it, but I believe it exists.
I can't prove my faith to you, or explain it. I have it, and have experienced personal proof but can I convince you of that? Probably not. If you don't want to believe, you wont.
The pathetic argument of the characterless, the cowardly and the mentally deficient.

What a stupid argument.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#11985 Jun 23, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
The pathetic argument of the characterless, the cowardly and the mentally deficient.
What a stupid argument.
That is EXACTLY how I feel about every post from you brain dead DNC Obamabots.
doggy style

San Antonio, TX

#11986 Jun 23, 2012
Where in the constitution does it say "separation of church and state?" It doesn't say it! It says that the government cannot establish a religon. that means the government cannot force you to worship a certain religion. Our basic laws were founded on religious ideas, such as "thou shall not kill." Which now if you kill someone its called murder. Liberals get your head out of your ass!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#11987 Jun 23, 2012
doggy style wrote:
Where in the constitution does it say "separation of church and state?" It doesn't say it! It says that the government cannot establish a religon. that means the government cannot force you to worship a certain religion. Our basic laws were founded on religious ideas, such as "thou shall not kill." Which now if you kill someone its called murder. Liberals get your head out of your ass!
read the story of the framers of the constitution.your statement is incorrect.I'm not a liberal.

Location hidden

#11988 Jun 23, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> read the story of the framers of the constitution.your statement is incorrect.I'm not a liberal.
I believe he is correct Waco. The constituion never mentions "seperation of church and state". But you are correct that the framers (Jefferson I believe) did say that it was an important principle. I do think it has been taken to far however. I dont think the framers wanted religion completely out of our lives and govt, they just didnt want a repeat of religious persecution being driven by state run churches, like what was happening in Europe at the time.

Location hidden

#11989 Jun 23, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
What a stupid argument.
Is that the best you can do boy? I guess when you hear something you dont like, you throw a tantrum and spew verbal diarhea everywhere in a weak attempt to make yourself feel better? Run on home and play with your toys kid, you are boring.
doggy style

Laredo, TX

#11990 Jun 23, 2012
Is it the "story" made up by our liberal controlled public schools and colleges, who over the years have twisted the meaning of our constitution to fit their agenda, and brainwashed our children and young adults? The orgins of this country was very much based on religious ideology. Look at the 10 commandments and I think you will see the infancy of our basic laws. Yes it is a very dangerous thing when any government gets involved with religion. Everything the government touches always gets screwed up.
cantu

Corpus Christi, TX

#11991 Jun 24, 2012
The Longoria Estate,we want an explantion Govenor, why dnt you repond. I need Gloria Aldread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mesquite Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 min fubar 18,788
Dallas' Old Guard Can Lie and Bob and Weave, bu... 6 hr Dallas 1
U.S. Monitors Contacts of Ebola Patient in Texas 7 hr DJames181 1
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 8 hr Fossilfarts 386
Ebola in Dalllas ? 12 hr none_of_the_above 3
Change A Letter Game (Nov '12) 14 hr Jennifer Renee 844
CDC: First U.S. case of Ebola virus diagnosed i... 18 hr none_of_the_above 1

Mesquite News Video

Mesquite Dating
Find my Match

Mesquite Jobs

Mesquite People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mesquite News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mesquite

Personal Finance