Conn. seeks to shut down Meriden strip club

Full story: NewsTimes.com

The Chief State's Attorney has gone to court to permanently shut down a Meriden strip club for alleged prostitution.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of58
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Louie

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2009

Judged:

Why do that where are the poor girls going to go, do you really think that the club was a brothel???
Brianna

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

idk
Thug Riders Suck

Meriden, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Judged:

Yea the Motorcycle gang the Thug Riders were running hookers outta there. They are drug dealers too. Bad news all around.
Stew E

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

Judged:

Thug Riders Suck wrote:
Yea the Motorcycle gang the Thug Riders were running hookers outta there. They are drug dealers too. Bad news all around.
Good riddance: there was never any 'talent' in that room that din't have bullet wounds AND a C-section
former res

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

Judged:

Stew E wrote:
<quoted text>
Good riddance: there was never any 'talent' in that room that din't have bullet wounds AND a C-section
Hey, you're talking about someone's mom!
Sam From Connecticut

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

Judged:

All the strip bars in Bridgeport need to be shut down.
June

Sandy Hook, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

Judged:

At least those people work. Pretty soon we'll be paying them unemployment.
MaryAnn

Meriden, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

Judged:

Meriden is a hell hole, 3/4 of the residents don't even speak English and collecting welfare is a way of life

Since: Sep 09

East Greenbush, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

Judged:

What else is there for grown men to do in Meriden? We already have too many retail stores and Dunkin Donuts everywhere. Get some pretty latina girls to dance and I promise to be there!You can only watch so much tv at home during the week. LOL..
xxx

Berlin, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

Judged:

Shannon Macri wrote:
What else is there for grown men to do in Meriden? We already have too many retail stores and Dunkin Donuts everywhere. Get some pretty latina girls to dance and I promise to be there!You can only watch so much tv at home during the week. LOL..
Get jobs ?
Warning

Weatogue, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

Get Lost.

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2009

Judged:

Warning wrote:
Get Lost.
Gee..I'd love to get lost.Just a little more money and I'm lost "WARNING". I know who this is.
Sabrina

East Rockaway, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2009

Judged:

No more bars and places where people go to prostitute their souls. The end is near. go on and pray.
xxx

Branford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

Judged:

The Banned One wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably need these places so that you have some visualizations when you're jerking off. Loser. You couldn't get laid in a cat hgouse with a fist full of fifty's. ROTFLMFAO
In your case it's the old people's home
Michelle Carrier

Butler, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2009

Im from Meriden and now live in Western PA-The only thing going on here is stress and happiness. I want to move back to Meriden but i can't believe how it has changed in 12 years?????????? Strip clubs? WOW. Gun shootings? I'm going to be a police officer this fall, I hope that I can move back but it still can't be worse than Pennsylvania, there is nothing here but hillbillies that only care about money that hurt people getting it and treating people with fake class it's not fun here it's all work and no play and there paychecks are'nt worth ten times the effort that you work enless here. It's soul beating and there is no money here!!!!!!!!!!
Abolish The Fed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2009

Judged:

Michelle Carrier wrote:
Im from Meriden and now live in Western PA-The only thing going on here is stress and happiness. I want to move back to Meriden but i can't believe how it has changed in 12 years?????????? Strip clubs? WOW. Gun shootings? I'm going to be a police officer this fall, I hope that I can move back but it still can't be worse than Pennsylvania, there is nothing here but hillbillies that only care about money that hurt people getting it and treating people with fake class it's not fun here it's all work and no play and there paychecks are'nt worth ten times the effort that you work enless here. It's soul beating and there is no money here!!!!!!!!!!
Strip clubs are tax payers and they provide jobs, when everything collapses you will be wanting strip clubs because there will be nothing left, besides cvs,walmart etc...
Allah Hu Akbar

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2009

Judged:

Michelle Carrier wrote:
Sooo...Meriden would represent a STEP UP in your overall quality of life?

ummmmm.....ouchie

“What's up?”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2009

Judged:

Sabrina wrote:
No more bars and places where people go to prostitute their souls. The end is near. go on and pray.
Were you smacked in the head with the Bible, when you were an infant?
Optimist

Danbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

For the neighboring businesses and homes - shut it down.

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

Judged:

Who cares if a strip club was in Meriden? I'd say worry about the drug dealers and gang members moving here. Have you people in here NOT noticed that? Meriden and Hartford have become a major stopping points for criminals and drug dealers more now than ever.THAT'S THE REAL PROBLEM IN MERIDEN

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of58
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Meriden Discussions

Search the Meriden Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
DEA, state police crack down on 'outlaw motorcy... (Dec '05) Apr 18 Black girl from philly 195
Review: Altaquip (Nov '09) Apr 17 altaquip employee 6
Who are Rowland's co-conspirators? Apr 17 curiouser 1
Review: Lacour Tax Relief Group Apr 14 JenniferJones22 1
Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) Apr 13 America Gentleman Samuel 780
NAACP: Meriden needs better black history lessons Apr 2 agree 5
apply for free loans Mar 28 paula 5
•••

Fire Weather Watch for New Haven County was issued at April 23 at 4:18AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Meriden Jobs

•••
•••
•••