GREENE TOWNSHIP: Man allegedly fires pistol during chase

Full story: Public Opinion

A Chambersburg man was arrested after he allegedly chased two women in a truck, fired a pistol out of its window, and rammed their vehicle Wednesday on U.S. 11 in Greene Township.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
lol

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 16, 2010
 

Judged:

2

redneck love gone wrong
Mario

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 16, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

2

"If I can't have you, no one will!"
goodjob

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 16, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Yet ANOTHER live-in boyfriend/girlfriend causing our taxpayer dollars to fund a domestic dispute.

It is time to tax live-in boyfriend/girlfriend situations. We seem to read about too many of these incidents. When will people learn?
JC Germain

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 16, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Why get involved with a loser like this anyway? He probably displayed these tendencies before she moved in. I never understand why people put up with this stuff.
hood in the boro

Waynesboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 16, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

ANOTHER DUMB REDNECK WITH A GUN! imagine that? lol!
Pastor Billy

Mount Airy, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 16, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Unwed couples living together is not in God's plan. Bad things happen.

Get married. Join the church.
REDNECK

Jefferson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 16, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I never knew that Chambersburg was REDNECK Country...

One can learns a lot from reading some of these stupit an uneducated posters from Clarks Summit and New Holland.

Go back and read the story again...wait I will point out the subject line that should have given you at least a clue who these people are and where they come from.

A Chambersburg man was arrested after he allegedly chased two women in a truck, fired a pistol out of its window, and rammed their vehicle Wednesday on U.S. 11 in Greene Township.

Sures hopes you's gets it nows.....

Of all people talking about REDNECKS !!!!!!!!!
OhReally

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 16, 2010
 
Pastor Billy wrote:
Unwed couples living together is not in God's plan. Bad things happen.
Get married. Join the church.
Join the church because you actually believe in God and the teachings of the Bible. Join the church because you feel there is power in prayer. Don't assume that being in the church will miraculously save you from domestic violence at home. I know plenty of loving couples who live together and would never cause physical harm to each other. Some couples eventually get married, others don't, yet are still happy.
Don't get me started on how many bad marriages there are that are laced with infidelity, abuse and violence.
Concerned Mother of 2

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 16, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I don't understand they make it so easy for anybody to buy a gun they should make people that want to purchase any kind of a gun, i dont care if it is a bb gun, go through some kind of anger managment program or something. But if I say anything to the goverment alls they will do is laugh at me and tell me to go home. Just like they would tell any other woman that says anything about anything.
rhian1369

Pottstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 19, 2010
 
This whole situation is sad. It is sad that this happened and it is sad that, if there were any children, that they have to not only read the news disclosures of what happened but also all the comments left here. Not to mention, dependent on the age, the constant quips and comments by other children at school. There were may innocent parties involved in this and I do NOT condone what was done at all. However, being a parent, you can understand how one would want to shelter their children from such things. Obviously what is done is done, and he will need to deal with the repercussions of his actions, but my heart goes out to the children and family that will also deal with the repercussions of these actions on both sides. we all know we cannot shelter our children from everything but I hope that there are family and friends for any children involved in this situation to lean upon.
simplysweet

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

lol wrote:
redneck love gone wrong
Who gave you the title of god to call anyone a redneck
simplysweet

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 21, 2010
 
JC Germain wrote:
Why get involved with a loser like this anyway? He probably displayed these tendencies before she moved in. I never understand why people put up with this stuff.
To get the story straight HE moved in and the tendencies did not show before that.9596
simplysweet

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

OhReally wrote:
<quoted text>
Join the church because you actually believe in God and the teachings of the Bible. Join the church because you feel there is power in prayer. Don't assume that being in the church will miraculously save you from domestic violence at home. I know plenty of loving couples who live together and would never cause physical harm to each other. Some couples eventually get married, others don't, yet are still happy.
Don't get me started on how many bad marriages there are that are laced with infidelity, abuse and violence.
Yes there are bad marriages that do have infidelity, abuse, and violence in them and I would bet that some of these marriages are involved in a church so how can you say that going to church would help. Now i'm not saying that I don't believe in God I'm saying their are plenty of people I know that go to church every sunday and wednesday night and they are no better than what I am matter fact some are worse people change outside of church doors and think that since they go to church they are a better person.
simplysweet

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 21, 2010
 
REDNECK wrote:
I never knew that Chambersburg was REDNECK Country...
One can learns a lot from reading some of these stupit an uneducated posters from Clarks Summit and New Holland.
Go back and read the story again...wait I will point out the subject line that should have given you at least a clue who these people are and where they come from.
A Chambersburg man was arrested after he allegedly chased two women in a truck, fired a pistol out of its window, and rammed their vehicle Wednesday on U.S. 11 in Greene Township.
Sures hopes you's gets it nows.....
Of all people talking about REDNECKS !!!!!!!!!
Well lets talk about being redneck and uneducated some people should learn how to spell before they run off at the mouth for example STUPID IS SPELLED THIS WAY NOT LIKE THIS STUPIT!!!!!!!! So now who is uneducted!!!!!!!
agb

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 21, 2010
 
Its funny to me how those who know nothing about this situation sure have lots to say, and I see it this way God has nothing to do with this and just cause your a "pastor" doesnt mean we all have to hear you and your beliefs keep them to yourself and your "followers" Another thing is the joker who said about taxpayers dollars your probably sitting at home collecting welfare! And to the redneck comment get a clue before running your mouth. REDNECK is just a racial comment... He done somethng so dumb and will pay I'm just thankful nobody was seriously hurt they will always have to deal with this for the rest of their lives.
lol

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

simplysweet wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gave you the title of god to call anyone a redneck
Who gave you the right to call yourself "simplysweet"? Are you a fellow redneck?? LOL
Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 21, 2010
 
You two need to get a room
agb

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Sep 22, 2011
 
This case has finally came to an end now we all can start to get our lives back to normal and not have to look over our shoulders all the time! Justice was served. May have not been excatly what we were hoping for but at least time will be served! Those who were involved we will rebuild and the future is bright!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mercersburg Discussions

Search the Mercersburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 6 hr Prince Reinbus 51,253
white jeep patriot Apr 13 lou 12
egor Apr 10 listen 5
vincent e martz Mar 23 vincent e martz 1
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mar '14 MaZzie 3,507
Man arrested after officer gets dragged alongsi... (Mar '08) Jan '14 Jessica Franco 2
Local Celebrity is Local Criminal (Oct '07) Nov '13 egor 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mercersburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Mercersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••