mom

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

I am moving clear across the country in a couple of weeks to join the fine people of Seattle....I want to know what neighborhoods and high schools to watch out for. I want to meet people, so I don't want an extremely peaceful place, but I have a teen and elementary schooler, so I want to watch out for skank neighborhoods, trouble, druggie areas with bad schools and bad sports programs. I would also really like a view so I can transition better with aesthetics. I don't have a lot of money at this time because I am coming there to look for a job. Any advice?
Marco

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

I once lived in Seattle for couple years and in America for many years, if i'll one day get to go back home to America....i'll never, ever complain about anything, it was that great in Seattle and all over America! Thanks to you all!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

REFRIED CALIFORNIA !! GAWL LIKE WASHINGTON STATE IS SO TRASH RIDDEN NOTHING BUT LIKE CRIME AND LIKE RUDE PEOPLE AND LIKE REALLY LIKE BAD DRIVERS LIKE OMG IT SUCSK SO BAD LIKE! MY STATE WAS LIKE SOOOOO MUCH MORE AWESOME LIKE !!AT LEAST IN CALIFORNIA WE KNOW WHAT WE'RE DOING LIKE AND STUFF

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

orkin33, you sure LIKE the word like, what grade are you in ?
Guess education was not important to you, eh.
Abc

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

?
Besara

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

orkin33 is a pig

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

BESARA-SI YO SOY HAPPY PUERCA IN MIERDA! HEEHHEHEHEHHEH OINK OINK YO GUSTA GRINGOS!! SI SI HHEEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

]orkin33, you sure LIKE the word like, what grade are you in ?
Guess education was not important to you, eh.
ARCHIECOKE- WHATEVER I LIKE GRADUATE HIGH SCHOL AND HAVE A B.S IN B.S MAN! LIKE DON';T WORRY ABOUT ME I LIKE KNOW WHAT I DOING DO YOU?
Bob

Nashville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Orkin/ guesswho. I see they hate you here also. lol.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

BOB-YEP I HAVE NO IDEA WHY ITS LIKE THAT EVERYWHERE I GO HMMMM NOT MY PROBLEM !ITS NOT ME !

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

BOB-THANKS BOB IF YOU WERE AS DEDICATED TO FINDING OUT WHATS GOING ON AROUND YOU AS YOU WERE STALKING MY HANDLE --YOU MIGHT BE AWAKE BY NOW-OK GO BACK TO SLEEP NOW!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

BOB-OR IF YOU WORRIED HALF AS MUCH AS WHAT I'M SAYING AS YOU DO LOOKING AFTER YOUR OWN AFFAIRS YOU MIGHT HAVE A LIFE -DON'T KILL THE MESSENGER JUST WAKE UP! SCAREDY CAT!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

BETTER YET BOB-MOVE TO THIS COAST WHERE THE PROBLEM IS -INSTEAD OF BEING A LONG DISTANCE LAP DOG FOR THE RACIST CHIWAHAWAHS PUMPING YOUR EARHOLES-I LOVE STUPID GRINGOS!
Bob

Nashville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

not a thing wrong with my life. I retired last week. Own a couple homes and intend to start traveling. I just don't see the need to trash where I choose to live or the people. You know Man if you don't like this country, feel free to leave.So far as I can tell every where you post people hate you, That tells me the problem is you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

BOB-AND WHO ARE YOU THE MEXINAZI POLICE?-IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS COUNTRY YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO MEXICO REAL FREEDOM -OTHERWISE STOP TELLING OTHER PEOPLE WHAT TO THINK-AS LONG AS PEOPLE OBEY YOUR MEXIMASTERS COMMMANDS -P.S YOU ARE THE PROBLEM BUT YOU DON'T KNOW IT
ENOUGH TIME WASTED ON THE IGNORANT

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

HABLA? BOB?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

AND SINCE YOU THINK THIS INVASION IS MAKING AMERICA A BETTER PLACE -YOU NEVER BOTHERED TO READ UP ON YOUR MASTERS HISTORY -WERE ALL BANKRUPT "SLAVE" STATES LOOKS LIKE THEY GOT YOUR HEAD -POOR THINGS EH?
AND SINCE YOUR ABOUT AS FAR FROM WHATS GOING ON -I'LL JUST CONSIDER YOUR BEANS AND RICE ADVICE AS A PASSING FART!
Bob

Nashville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

This nut thinks he knows everything. clearly he is still in 1950

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

BOBBLEHEAD-HEY NOPE NOT EVEN THAT FAR YET-I'M STILL IN 14OO S WHEN I SELF DESTRUCTED MYSELF OUT OF MY LANDS-NOW GIMMEE YOUR CAR YOU RACIST!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

DEPENDED ON AN EVERY GROWING,EVER DEMANDING EMPIRE THAT ULITMATELY COULD NOT BE SUSTAINED.
THE IRONY OF THE EMPIRE IS THAT YOU PUSH TO THE PERIPHERY AND YOU PUSH TO FAR,UNTIL YOU BECOME THE PERIPHERY,YOUR SO FAR FROM HOME THAT YOU CAN'T SUPPORT YOUR WARRIORS WITH FOOD AND TRANSPORT,AND YOU CAN'T PROTECT YOUR MERCHANTS,
THE EMPIRE BECOMES TOO EXPENSIVE AND THE AZTEC COULDNT MANAGE IT"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Mercer Island News Video

•••
•••

Mercer Island Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mercer Island People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE