19,383 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

unreal but true

Upland, CA

#11618 Aug 30, 2012
Legalize it. I don't use it but it will bring in much needed taxes, good for those who really are using it righteously for medical problems. Besides the fakers can just become more dumb loosing brain cells. Good riddens to those. 🍻😂😜
rasta

Upland, CA

#11619 Aug 30, 2012
Bring on the weed
major Pothead

Upland, CA

#11620 Aug 30, 2012
My name is Chris Giroux. I smoke weed all the time. I love it and have buddies who smoke with me
Were back

Covina, CA

#11622 Aug 30, 2012
While some took a required station break other took a smoke break.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#11623 Aug 30, 2012
major Pothead wrote:
My name is Chris Giroux. I smoke weed all the time. I love it and have buddies who smoke with me
like I said... potheads are brain dead.

hey. chris. you want to give us some more info about your location?
Were back

Covina, CA

#11624 Aug 30, 2012
Just might make this a habit.
Redneck

Chico, CA

#11625 Aug 30, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
if you smoke that stuff in front of my face, I will definitely hand you your head.
Sounds like someone is upset about his small weenie!?!:(
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

#11626 Aug 30, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
if you smoke that stuff in front of my face, I will definitely hand you your head.
I want to take you up on your threat

too bad you hide your locaton like the coward you are

let me know when you have the balls to show up in susanville

the coyotes are hungry
Were back

Covina, CA

#11627 Aug 30, 2012
Can it be really true that there are commercials in this topic?
SOLISIT

Haleiwa, HI

#11628 Aug 30, 2012
The Cartels must be shouting with joy. The Feds and Jerry Brown decision to crack down on Medical Marijuana facilities is an open door invitation to the Cartels to resume business as usual. It's the dumbest move on the part of the Governmental agencies yet.

Just think about it. We have the highest unemployment rate in years. The Cartels know this and will have street hustler all over the State and the nation trying to make a living. What a deal they have been given. The people of the State of California have spoken, why can't our representative and the Feds hear them. Stupidity is the answer or, is it that they are trying to boost the prison population? We all know that where opportunity presents itself, someone will take a chance. With the economy as it is, just watch the number of drug busts and the increase in crime and arrests. Prohibition should have taught our nation a lesson, you can't stop or change the will of the people, it's better to legalize Marijuana than to criminalize a nation.
Take a look at VANGUARD MARIJUANA WARS, ;a documentary exposing the Mexican Cartels' strong hold on growing Marijuana crops in the High Sierra mountains in Northern Calif. A whopping %99 of the crops are grown, and sold by the Mexican Cartels. Just in case you need verification, contact the Fresno County Sheriff Dept., their County is grown zero for the Cartel .
Now, here is the kicker, the department of Justice, patrolling this area know that the big fish, the leaders of the Cartel will not be caught so, they; arrest the little fish and we pay for their hotel stay, the laughs on us, the tax payers.
Why are we using taxpayers dollars to wage war against an illegal group, such as the Mexican Cartel, when at the same time, the Justice is shutting down legal Marijuana dispensaries ? Is the Justice Dept, in cahoots with the Cartels? It makes no sense, after all the Cartels have unlimited resources, probably more than the Justice Department-makes you wonder??? As I said, the Cartels must be licking their tongues with genius move on the part of the Justice Department and Jerry Brown.
Once again, just put yourself in the shoes of the Cartels, Hundreds of thousands, maybe a million or more legal medical marijuana users, have no place to go but wait, yes they do, the cartels are more than willing to oblige the huge influx of business given to them by the justice Department and Gov. Jerry Brown.
All it takes is for a few good people to be silent. by being silent, we are about to grow our criminal population. By being silent, we are handing over, what the people of the State of Calif. have legalized to an illegal Cartel. By being silent, we, the people, will be spending millions of dollars to a prison industrial complex. By being silent, the state of California will loose millions of dollars in revenue and intern, Cities and Counties will also, loose a substantial amount of revenue.

Location hidden

#11629 Aug 30, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to take you up on your threat
too bad you hide your locaton like the coward you are
let me know when you have the balls to show up in susanville
the coyotes are hungry
take me up on my threat?

sure, give me your address, hippie.
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

#11630 Aug 30, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
take me up on my threat?
sure, give me your address, hippie.
learn to read you backpedaling coward
Were back

Covina, CA

#11632 Aug 30, 2012
Hows the skunk weed tonight?
Mom2kc

Monterey, CA

#11633 Aug 31, 2012
No way! Medical marijuana is a joke anyway everyone can get a card and it is abused people blaze all day no dosage directions twice a day etc. I believe it has medical merit for cancer patients. But this needs to be tightly controlled. Other peOple. Don't need second hand cOntact highs. I know people with medical cards who blaze around their kids. Abuse endangerment of minors. It has too many problems with the freedom so far for these potheads. And then they coach little league and peewees all baked. Drive blazed. No no no.
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

#11634 Aug 31, 2012
Mom2kc wrote:
No way! Medical marijuana is a joke anyway everyone can get a card and it is abused people blaze all day no dosage directions twice a day etc. I believe it has medical merit for cancer patients. But this needs to be tightly controlled. Other peOple. Don't need second hand cOntact highs. I know people with medical cards who blaze around their kids. Abuse endangerment of minors. It has too many problems with the freedom so far for these potheads. And then they coach little league and peewees all baked. Drive blazed. No no no.
alcohol is worse

what do they say about prohibition ?

substitute "blaze" with "alcohol" loser

sorry you hate freedom so much

did you want to point out where the constitution gives the fed gov the power to prohibit anything ?

why did it require an amendment to prohibit alcohol ?

what changed about the constitution since then ?

Tenth Amendment - Reserved Powers

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

point out where the constitution gives the fed gov the power to prohibit anything

please quote the constitution
Were back

Covina, CA

#11635 Aug 31, 2012
Smoke it you got it, but beware.
Mom2kc

Monterey, CA

#11636 Sep 1, 2012
So you want marshal law? Every man for himself? Rules exist for a reason. Murder is banned rape is banned lead paint is banned. Last thing we need are potheads voting and running the country. Getting any power. You don't have the right to lace people's drink with LSD you don't haves the right to smoke weed around me. Alcohol doesn't produce second hand smoke dummy. You don't have the right to expose kids to it and you can lose your job if you test positive for it. Second hand victims can lose their job over your stupidity. We have laws about air quality and drug safety. If you don't like it there is a big world go somewhere else see how you feel about the lack of FDA and concern for air and water safety. I said medical marijuana is a joke. Almost every comedian brings it up. I said it has merit but needs stricter oversight. This is the gene Pool of the future. We need to keep it clean
Bruno24

Nil-saint-vincent, Belgium

#11637 Sep 1, 2012
Mom2kc wrote:
So you want marshal law? Every man for himself? Rules exist for a reason. Murder is banned rape is banned lead paint is banned. Last thing we need are potheads voting and running the country. Getting any power. You don't have the right to lace people's drink with LSD you don't haves the right to smoke weed around me. Alcohol doesn't produce second hand smoke dummy. You don't have the right to expose kids to it and you can lose your job if you test positive for it. Second hand victims can lose their job over your stupidity. We have laws about air quality and drug safety. If you don't like it there is a big world go somewhere else see how you feel about the lack of FDA and concern for air and water safety. I said medical marijuana is a joke. Almost every comedian brings it up. I said it has merit but needs stricter oversight. This is the gene Pool of the future. We need to keep it clean
To demonize cannabis when you can buy alcohol is just criminal. I certainly prefer the country run by pothead than by alcoholic. I do think for many solid and already referenced reasons that pot is *much* safer than alcohol, and the least we should do is let people making their own choice. I don't see why the government has any business to do here.
And if you don't like pot, please notice that it is sold the most, and in the streets to the kids, in the country which repressed it the most.

- Legalize cannabis, as no one can show a peer reviewed study showing that it is more dangerous than chocolate or aspirin.
- Legalize all drugs, as their illegality multiplies by 100 the danger and their.

Prohibition has always been a tool to sell more drugs to underage people, without any price or quality control.

Prohibition *is* criminal, and the drug problem is only a prohibition problem.
Were back

Azusa, CA

#11638 Sep 1, 2012
So you didn't get enough last night?

Location hidden

#11639 Sep 1, 2012
Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
To demonize cannabis when you can buy alcohol is just criminal. I certainly prefer the country run by pothead than by alcoholic. I do think for many solid and already referenced reasons that pot is *much* safer than alcohol, and the least we should do is let people making their own choice. I don't see why the government has any business to do here.
And if you don't like pot, please notice that it is sold the most, and in the streets to the kids, in the country which repressed it the most.
- Legalize cannabis, as no one can show a peer reviewed study showing that it is more dangerous than chocolate or aspirin.
- Legalize all drugs, as their illegality multiplies by 100 the danger and their.
Prohibition has always been a tool to sell more drugs to underage people, without any price or quality control.
Prohibition *is* criminal, and the drug problem is only a prohibition problem.
legalize all drugs?

now, I understand where you are coming from... YOU are brain dead crazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menlo Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
La Victoria's Orange Sauce (Jan '06) Tue Kay 128
Beam me up Scottie Oct 20 guest 12
Union City: Pro-Measure KK group raises $560,00... Oct 19 Dennis David 1
Sunnyvale fire? Oct 17 KC Jones 3
Yahoo to lay off 400 in India, invite some to w... Oct 17 Ko Majone 3
Guest opinion: PG&E crews are making the East B... Oct 17 Raphael Bruckner 1
EZChip Bullish Calls Cut Back After Sales Miss:... Oct 13 lovelyjasher 1

Menlo Park News Video

Menlo Park Dating
Find my Match