United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

Obamney is a joke. It's like someone saying, "you have two choices for dinner, Whole turd or diarrhea". Which will you choose?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

Unfortunatly Romney is a train wreck. So if it's all the same to you I'll take a bad joke over a train wreck any day. Romney doesn't have the patience for the job, and I doubt very seriously if he can spell truth much less tell it.
abc

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

That's so true!!!
Moe

Lund, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

strongquiettype wrote:
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
It is broken.
Governor

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

we hate perry!!!!!!
I support

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Rick perry all the way
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Governor wrote:
we hate perry!!!!!!
So, what he do to you?. Just curious.
rainbows

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

go fy self
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Defiant, Perry is an embarassment to all Texans, rainbows, be nice. Oh and Perry came back to Texas, that is all the reason some people need to hatehim.
Thumbs up

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Texan wrote:
Defiant, Perry is an embarassment to all Texans, rainbows, be nice. Oh and Perry came back to Texas, that is all the reason some people need to hatehim.
Agreed!
court

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

hearing is coming up

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Your parents were stupid, not to tell you the truth. You have no religion, no faith, no God, if you don't heed his word. God created natural barriers, such as the Rio Grand, to keep you Mexicans away from us. Your family is not to mix with mine.
You have no clue who or what God is. But some day you will. Remember me dirt bag on that glorious judgement day.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to concern myself with you. God will take care of heathens. I will stand out of the way, if you're worried for my safety.
Yes, your own Words condemn you. Remember me when you are telling the Great Spirit how whites are superior. LOL on that one.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Luckily, I won't have to explain. God knows that you people can't control yourselves yet, I can.
He knows you won't hesitate to kill someone who you percieve to be luckier than you but, he knows we won't. You don't have the morality, the abiity, the knowledge, the energy, the potential that whites have. Thats why it was whites who created almost everything invented, none of you did.
That's why whites can pass every test but, it has to be simplified for you.
Yes, whites are superior to you. If we are in God's own image, we would have to be next to perfect. You should try to be more like us.
Is that why the Iroquois were Locked upstairs to write the COnstitution you take credit for? Amongst many other things the NA's have done. If not for the Navajo and Choctaw America would have lost WW1 and WW2. You put evil on God and this is not a good thing. Blasphemy it is called in Hebrew Scripture..
Simplified? LOL As when I transfered from the Res into a white School I did not even have to study to get A's and B's as they were so far behind the education I had.
Not to mention, eh, that any educated on here can see right thru all your made up Condiditoned Lies. You are as ignorant as an ant is about History. And a complete Reprobate when it comes to the WOrd of God and it's meaning.
Again, you can't post evidence because none exists to back up this load.

You brag of fighting and claim false Victories, but I think you hide and cower in real time. If not just for the Black eyes you would recieve in the Real World from any Race.
Have you never learned "White" is not even a race? But in your ignorance you continue.
Sheesh, you white supremacists are dumb as rocks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Menard Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Menard Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Menard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE