created by: CitizenTopix | Oct 7, 2010

Tennessee

5,795 votes

Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 350)

Showing posts 6,981 - 7,000 of8,504
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
True or not

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7698
Jul 7, 2012
 
hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>this is a amendment on the Tn. Constitution giving you a right to hunt..dont think the state has bought up thousands of acres in the last couple years for nothing do you,,first law,gave you right to carry gun in state parks,next step right to hunt,,third step will be tn,will allowing hunting on state land,,for a fee..its common in most states.
yes
QuestionAble

North Augusta, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7699
Jul 8, 2012
 
hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>this is a amendment on the Tn. Constitution giving you a right to hunt..dont think the state has bought up thousands of acres in the last couple years for nothing do you,,first law,gave you right to carry gun in state parks,next step right to hunt,,third step will be tn,will allowing hunting on state land,,for a fee..its common in most states.

If you hunt, you already pay a fee, It's called a hunting license, duh!
And just like the waterways, all wild game already belongs to the state, like it or not.
lexcit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7700
Jul 8, 2012
 
I have the right to bare arms and a right to deer jerky!
QuestionAble

North Augusta, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7701
Jul 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

lexcit wrote:
I have the right to bare arms and a right to deer jerky!
When you get caught poaching, you won't have enough money left to buy a shirt to cover them bare arms!
Hecknaw

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7702
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Boomboom.pow bang
lmao

Athens, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7703
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Still yet idiots do not realize that this vote was 2 YEARS AGO.
It was a political ploy and it worked and passed.
timmy

Upperville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7706
Jul 18, 2012
 
Yes sir
suey

Upperville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7707
Jul 19, 2012
 
Yep
NOo1

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7708
Jul 19, 2012
 
BubbaTheLoveSponge wrote:
Isn't it already legal to hunt? I saw this the other day on a sample ballot and after reading it a few times I still don't get what it does or changes.
NO
Screaminmimi

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7711
Jul 24, 2012
 
Jack wrote:
Guns kill in the wrong hands
Guns don't kill people! Good grief, when was the last time you saw a gun jump up, load itself and pull the trigger without some moron behind it doing the work?
tod

Athens, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7712
Jul 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Guns put the power of life and death in the hands of EVERYONE, including those that do not have the sense or morals to weld such power.

Since: Jul 12

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7714
Jul 27, 2012
 
I can't believe a D@mn thread about Hunting Rights in Tennessee has recieved so many hits.. MY GAWD PEOPLE GET A LIFE...

Who cares about Hunting Rights but Rednecks..

Geez...

In other news.. If any of you read the Commercial Appeal newspaper I have found how to get around the firewall. All you would need to do is check out my forum post regarding the Commercial Appeal. You won't ever have to pay again...
TIM

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7715
Jul 27, 2012
 
I hunt now and I always will hunt! It my damn land I'll do what I want!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7716
Jul 27, 2012
 
TIM wrote:
I hunt now and I always will hunt! It my damn land I'll do what I want!
Well alright! I guess that settles that! Lol!
QuestionAble

North Augusta, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7717
Jul 28, 2012
 
TIM wrote:
I hunt now and I always will hunt! It my damn land I'll do what I want!
If you got it like that, why do you pay property taxes?
info

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7718
Jul 28, 2012
 
Where are the gun carry permit, registrations, being held? In august.
TIM

Sulphur Springs, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7719
Jul 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

QuestionAble wrote:
<quoted text>If you got it like that, why do you pay property taxes?
you pay property taxes when you own land. You must not know!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7720
Jul 28, 2012
 
TIM wrote:
<quoted text>
you pay property taxes when you own land. You must not know!
Yep...every year, as regular as clockwork!
duh

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7721
Jul 28, 2012
 
tod wrote:
Guns put the power of life and death in the hands of EVERYONE, including those that do not have the sense or morals to weld such power.
so does knifes,cars but no ones is whinning about that
TIM

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7722
Jul 28, 2012
 
LSmith11 wrote:
I can't believe a D@mn thread about Hunting Rights in Tennessee has recieved so many hits.. MY GAWD PEOPLE GET A LIFE...

Who cares about Hunting Rights but Rednecks..

Geez...

In other news.. If any of you read the Commercial Appeal newspaper I have found how to get around the firewall. All you would need to do is check out my forum post regarding the Commercial Appeal. You won't ever have to pay again...
your a dumbass

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,981 - 7,000 of8,504
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Memphis Forum right now

Search the Memphis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 15 min WTSenior 123,888
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 42 min Becca4vous 17,740
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 2 hr sally 58,245
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr sally 8,462
Man dead after Sunday morning shooting; Humbold... (Feb '09) 20 hr Jamie brown 3
la paloma Wed curious 1
To the guys in the VW Beetle that beat up the ... Wed James 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Memphis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Memphis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••