Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chattanoogan.com

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Comments (Page 286)

Showing posts 5,701 - 5,720 of8,461
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lol

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

Yea!

What's next for the state to mandate?

That I have to feed my kids every day?

That I have to give them clothes?

That I have to provide a shelter for them to sleep in?

Terrible, terrible government, forcing me to do things for my children. I'm going to go to Africa, where nobody gets immunizations and the lifetime expectancy is 40.
WTH

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

lol wrote:
Yea!
What's next for the state to mandate?
That I have to feed my kids every day?
That I have to give them clothes?
That I have to provide a shelter for them to sleep in?
Terrible, terrible government, forcing me to do things for my children. I'm going to go to Africa, where nobody gets immunizations and the lifetime expectancy is 40.
The US is 28th in infant mortality.You might try somewhere else.
Smeagal

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Absolutely NOT! I don't need any of you to worry about my children for me. The opportunity for anyone who wants them to get and pay for them, but for those that don't, it is their decision. NOT the state's.
sharon

Shelbyville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

No, you should not get your kids shot up with all their mercury and such, do your homework before you even think you know what is in those shots, it is NOT a law that you have to get the shots or even shoot your kids up with poison. The school may require this but you can opt out, this is you RIGHT as a citizen of the United Stated this is not Germany I think the elite are forgetting that. You are the quardian of your own body NO OnE can tell you what to or not to put in your body,
Research Immunization poison and see what you get, go to different websites and they will and are common sense people that will tell you truth about what you let these Health Depts mostly shoot into your kids.
HDBG

Marked Tree, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

test
Crazee2

North Augusta, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

sharon wrote:
No, you should not get your kids shot up with all their mercury and such, do your homework before you even think you know what is in those shots, it is NOT a law that you have to get the shots or even shoot your kids up with poison. The school may require this but you can opt out, this is you RIGHT as a citizen of the United Stated this is not Germany I think the elite are forgetting that. You are the quardian of your own body NO OnE can tell you what to or not to put in your body,
Research Immunization poison and see what you get, go to different websites and they will and are common sense people that will tell you truth about what you let these Health Depts mostly shoot into your kids.
I'm not sure what you've been shooting into your body, but I don't think it's mercury. And if you don't think the government can tell you what you can ingest, go to your local police dept. and shoot up some meth, then let us know how that turns out for you.
Silvermaven

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
No Bath Salts needed to make Zombies...

You might want to make sure you don't get bit by bugs carrying millions of oral rabies antigens dumped across the state...

They have lied for over 30yrs. saying if you do not have enuf antibodies or your DNA is neg. you are just suffering from a syndrome...

Now that our Honorable Pres. won US patent relief the real scientists tell US the truth. The infections share their genes at the microRNA level which is not detected in most DNA unless it is looked for specifically.

Because they failed to tell us what all Prion can share its genes with in us to hide.

We are not mice and we are not cows, our immune systems are different and we were never intended to have all kinds of beasts DNA incorporated into ours. We now tolerize infections. They are killing us on purpose.

Chromatin immunoprecipitation indicated that BpaB binds erp, ssbP and nucP in live B. burgdorferi.

A mutant bacterium that over-expressed BpaB produced significantly greater levels of ssbP and nucP transcript than did the wild-type parent.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22730122

Once they share DNA in prion synergy they may not be seen. All syndromes are actual infections that can be and must be treated with antibiotics and then stem cells to cure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
When the Worlds leading expert of Prion/MadCow, AIDS, LYME tell us the truth the people BETTER LISTEN...Because they also failed by lying for the last 30yrs. to tell us what it takes to go very viral.
green machine

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

yes
george murphy

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

yep
joker ace

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Top Mod 8 wrote:
Should the state should mandate immunizations for your children? Do you feel they are safe for all children. Do they cause other health issues like autism? Should the state also pay for them as well if they are requiring them?
yes
well

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Isaac Baccus wrote:
No.
yes

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Dakota1 wrote:
IMHO, the whole point is whether or not the government forces their choice of drugs into our children or whether or not we CHOOSE to vaccinate. WE should have the choice.
Ive noticed a trend in parents who believe some of the worst injustices should happen so they can "choose".
freedom rings

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Top Mod 8 wrote:
Should the state should mandate immunizations for your children? Do you feel they are safe for all children. Do they cause other health issues like autism? Should the state also pay for them as well if they are requiring them?
its no one business
Silvermaven

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

http://jid.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2...
A third of the world’s population has latent infection with Mycobacterium tuberculosis; and 10-15% of the reactivating cases occur at extrapulmonary sites without active pulmonary tuberculosis.

Methods.To establish the frequency and location of mycobacterial DNA, organs from 49 individuals who died from causes other than tuberculosis were studied (PCR/hybridization, in situ PCR, real time PCR and spoligotyping).

Results.The lung was frequently positive (36), similar to spleen (35), kidney (34) and liver (33). By in-situ PCR mycobacterial DNA was found in lung endothelium, pneumocytes and macrophages; in kidney in Bowman’s parietal cells and convoluted proximal tubules. In spleen, macrophages and sinusoidal endothelial cells showed positivity; in liver it was frequent in Kupffer cells and sinusoidal endothelium. Spoligotyping from 54 pulmonary and extrapulmonary positive tissues from 30 subjects showed 43 different genotypes, including 36 orphan types. To confirm the viability of mycobacteria, 10 positive tissue samples were selected to isolate mycobacterial RNA. All the samples showed 16S rRNA expression, while 8 and 4 samples respectively show expression of the latent infection genes isocitrate lyase and α-crystallin.

Conclusions.M. tuberculosis persists in several sites and cell types which might constitute reservoirs that can reactivate producing extrapulmonary tuberculosis without lung involvement.
----------
People they know we are in trouble, they know that the masses are sick, and they know vaccines do NOT PREVENT diseases. But using Pam2cys/mycoplasma and Pam3cys/ecoli has been very profitable for all the junk just to treat all the so called syndromes they gave you. LOL

Dear WHO banned the TB test for a reason...and they should be in jail for promoting infectious antignes into the public.
Silvermaven

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

You see it was very profitable to let those infectious antigens fold into prion proteins given in vaccines to now infect at least 1 in 29 of our kids and all the syndromes of unknown origin...You were just business to them, like a Keystone to hell.

Using Pam2cys/mycoplasma in vaccines and Pam3cys/ecoli in vaccines infected, not protected. Those antigens share their genes with stealth pathogens to perpetuate those infections in the masses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Cookeville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

you know what's worse than some of the "side effects of these vaccinations? Getting the disease that the vaccine is made to prevent.

Cookeville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

well wrote:
Worked with polio
Lol I know.
WTH

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

DeDominicis wrote:
you know what's worse than some of the "side effects of these vaccinations? Getting the disease that the vaccine is made to prevent.
I'm sure there are many reasons that people do not want the vaccines.
Do you know these reasons? I do not believe you know the whole story.Any one who has done all the research,I would say,choses not too.
Rain

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

Quote from the article- "Tennessee law requires documented immunizations. Otherwise, children may be prevented from attending childcare, school, or college."
Anonymous

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

No, did my homework and found that some countries ban some of these IMM due to the breakout of side affects.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,701 - 5,720 of8,461
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Memphis Forum right now

Search the Memphis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr WTSenior 123,785
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 2 hr 123Pictures 58,318
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr just sayin 17,725
Man dead after Sunday morning shooting; Humbold... (Feb '09) 8 hr Jamie brown 3
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 16 hr Wassssup 8,503
la paloma Wed curious 1
To the guys in the VW Beetle that beat up the ... Wed James 4
•••
•••
•••
Memphis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Memphis Jobs