created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,545 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 265)

Showing posts 5,281 - 5,300 of16,736
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
massena citizen

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

There are over 10,000 people in the Massena area.To suggest any post from Massena comes from the same person you have been feuding with is asinine.If you can prove it,please tell us how.As a denizen of Massena and new to this thread,I would like an explanation of your ability to determine who's posting what.Thank you.
Teddy R

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

massena citizen wrote:
There are over 10,000 people in the Massena area.To suggest any post from Massena comes from the same person you have been feuding with is asinine.If you can prove it,please tell us how.As a denizen of Massena and new to this thread,I would like an explanation of your ability to determine who's posting what.Thank you.
Same defective typography, incorrect use of punctuation and capitalization. Same ponytail.

Maybe all 10,000 in Massena (or Malone ...) never learned how to punctuate or capitalize English properly ...
MassenaFool

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

WHO CARES wrote:
Money can buy you anything even a place in office .
obscurejude xuon loc maddoguni mos36charlie leftwing and proud who cares ... the last hurrah disappearing act has been as dependable and believable as the community organizer's hope & change magic... Massena ObamaFailure!
massena citizen

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

The above post is the perfect example of an inernet troll.He autoatically knows what someone looks like and that they are the same person.Has he ever considered being an FBI profiler.If you check his post,you will quickly see that he immediately resorts to name calling,when anyone disagrees.He has always cast the first stone.It's people like this,that make the internet a hostile place where it's just about impossible to carry on a polite discussion.His credo and others like him,consists of this,those that disagree must automatically be lowlife ghetto trash that are on welfare.The thought of a discussion consisting of give and take,never enters their heads.They are not called trolls for nothing.And a quick scan of their posts will quickly reveal thatnone of them are enlish majors.I have noticed that when faced with a fact that they can't refute,they automatically turn into grammar police.So if they want to play the troll game,then the game of trolling will be played.
BinghamtonMoron

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Geoff wrote:
<quoted text>
My opinion isn't worthless because it is my own.
You on the other hand aren't able to form your own opinion. You have to rely on copying and pasting them from e-mails.
Imposter Geoff/John Worthless ObamaFailure!
Teddy R

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

Teddy R here,people often ask me, why I like to post under the name Teddy R?Well heres the answer,I like to bathe in the reflected glow of an american icon.I have done no worthy things in life,but I feel that by calling myself Teddy R,people will think of me the same way they did the real TR.Man I wish I could have been a rough rider and charged up San Juan Hill,instead I have led a meaningless hum-drum life and done nothing worthy or memorable.
MassenaFool

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

WHO CARES wrote:
Money can buy you anything even a place in office .
obscure jude xuon loc mad dog uni mos36charlie leftwing and proud who cares ... magic hopey-changey disappearance ... community organizing massenacitizen reappearance ... massena ObamaFailure!
MassenaFool

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

massena citizen wrote:
The above post is the perfect example of an inernet troll.He autoatically knows what someone looks like and that they are the same person.Has he ever considered being an FBI profiler.If you check his post,you will quickly see that he immediately resorts to name calling,when anyone disagrees.He has always cast the first stone.It's people like this,that make the internet a hostile place where it's just about impossible to carry on a polite discussion.His credo and others like him,consists of this,those that disagree must automatically be lowlife ghetto trash that are on welfare.The thought of a discussion consisting of give and take,never enters their heads.They are not called trolls for nothing.And a quick scan of their posts will quickly reveal thatnone of them are enlish majors.I have noticed that when faced with a fact that they can't refute,they automatically turn into grammar police.So if they want to play the troll game,then the game of trolling will be played.
Welcome Back Again! ROTFLMAO !!!
MassenaFool

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Teddy R wrote:
Teddy R here,people often ask me, why I like to post under the name Teddy R?Well heres the answer,I like to bathe in the reflected glow of an american icon.I have done no worthy things in life,but I feel that by calling myself Teddy R,people will think of me the same way they did the real TR.Man I wish I could have been a rough rider and charged up San Juan Hill,instead I have led a meaningless hum-drum life and done nothing worthy or memorable.
Massena ObamaFailure!
carol

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

do not vote!
De Oppresso Liber

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

As you can see,I have used a proxy server to make it look like I am in Massena.That fool in the slums of Garden City is imitating me again.I want people to know that I a a staunch supporter of Pres. Obama.I fully support his programs and am doing everything I can to ensure his re-election.Why that other fool keeps making it look otherwise?I do not know,but I wish he would stop.His words run counter to the liberal beliefs,that I have always supported and believed in.Please don't believe anything he says,they are not my beliefs.
MassenaFool

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
As you can see,I have used a proxy server to make it look like I am in Massena.That fool in the slums of Garden City is imitating me again.I want people to know that I a a staunch supporter of Pres. Obama.I fully support his programs and am doing everything I can to ensure his re-election.Why that other fool keeps making it look otherwise?I do not know,but I wish he would stop.His words run counter to the liberal beliefs,that I have always supported and believed in.Please don't believe anything he says,they are not my beliefs.
Massena ObamaFailure! It has really lost its mind, if it expects anyone to believe it. Massena ObamaFailure!
Biden That

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

Pray that when I grow up I can converse using something other than a childish rant.
De Oppresso Liber

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

You see folks,I and others like me,have been automatically trashing anyone that comes to this thread and opines views different from ours.The fellow that posted under T Bird is a good example of our childish behavior.He came on this site and politely posted some opinions contrary do ours. We didn't try to engage in a discussion with him,instead we immediately questioned his patriotism and work ethic.And now we are irate that someone has decided to not let us control this thread.He probably would have left if we had not decided to trash him one more time.I am trying to atone for my rude behavior by sending Pres. Obama campaign donations,please do the same.
BinghamtonMoron

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Biden That wrote:
Pray that when I grow up I can converse using something other than a childish rant.
Binghamton imposter Geoff/John will never grow up until both of him-her-one-two receives the magic wand of hopey-changey. Binghamton ObamaFailure!
MassenaFool

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
You see folks,I and others like me,have been automatically trashing anyone that comes to this thread and opines views different from ours.The fellow that posted under T Bird is a good example of our childish behavior.He came on this site and politely posted some opinions contrary do ours. We didn't try to engage in a discussion with him,instead we immediately questioned his patriotism and work ethic.And now we are irate that someone has decided to not let us control this thread.He probably would have left if we had not decided to trash him one more time.I am trying to atone for my rude behavior by sending Pres. Obama campaign donations,please do the same.
Massena ObamaFailure! Send Obama hopey-changey IOU's! Massena ObamaFailure!
De Oppresso Liber

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

Well I see that idiot from Colts Neck is at it again.Didn't he realize that trashing people for no other reason then that they disagree with you,might be a bad idea.Many people who have worked all their lives,and maybe did a hitch in the service,just might be offended by having their work ethic and patriotism called into question.Plus a quick google scan will reveal there are no rules of conduct for online chats.
De Oppresso Liber

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

I wish I could get over my anger issues.Maybe then I would learn that people can respectfully disagree with others and still be good Americans.I should know by now that that he that shouts the loudest,is not always right.It's been a struggle,but I think I am beginning to grasp the concept.I really like my new proxy server,it allows me to hide where I really am.I am thinking of having a picture of Obama tattoed on my chest,with the word HOPE,in capital letters underneath,tell me what you think.
MassenaFool

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
Well I see that idiot from Colts Neck is at it again.Didn't he realize that trashing people for no other reason then that they disagree with you,might be a bad idea.Many people who have worked all their lives,and maybe did a hitch in the service,just might be offended by having their work ethic and patriotism called into question.Plus a quick google scan will reveal there are no rules of conduct for online chats.
Lying Massena imposter! Massena ObamaFailure!
MassenaFool

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
I wish I could get over my anger issues.Maybe then I would learn that people can respectfully disagree with others and still be good Americans.I should know by now that that he that shouts the loudest,is not always right.It's been a struggle,but I think I am beginning to grasp the concept.I really like my new proxy server,it allows me to hide where I really am.I am thinking of having a picture of Obama tattoed on my chest,with the word HOPE,in capital letters underneath,tell me what you think.
Lying Massena imposter! Massena ObamaFailure!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,281 - 5,300 of16,736
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••