New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,706 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

MassenaFool

Lakewood, NJ

#6130 Jul 6, 2012
WHO CARES wrote:
Money can buy you anything even a place in office .
obscurejude xuon loc maddoguni mos36charlie leftwing and proud who cares ... the last hurrah disappearing act has been as dependable and believable as the community organizer's hope & change magic... Massena ObamaFailure!
massena citizen

Ithaca, NY

#6131 Jul 6, 2012
The above post is the perfect example of an inernet troll.He autoatically knows what someone looks like and that they are the same person.Has he ever considered being an FBI profiler.If you check his post,you will quickly see that he immediately resorts to name calling,when anyone disagrees.He has always cast the first stone.It's people like this,that make the internet a hostile place where it's just about impossible to carry on a polite discussion.His credo and others like him,consists of this,those that disagree must automatically be lowlife ghetto trash that are on welfare.The thought of a discussion consisting of give and take,never enters their heads.They are not called trolls for nothing.And a quick scan of their posts will quickly reveal thatnone of them are enlish majors.I have noticed that when faced with a fact that they can't refute,they automatically turn into grammar police.So if they want to play the troll game,then the game of trolling will be played.
BinghamtonMoron

Lakewood, NJ

#6132 Jul 6, 2012
Geoff wrote:
<quoted text>
My opinion isn't worthless because it is my own.
You on the other hand aren't able to form your own opinion. You have to rely on copying and pasting them from e-mails.
Imposter Geoff/John Worthless ObamaFailure!
Teddy R

Ithaca, NY

#6133 Jul 6, 2012
Teddy R here,people often ask me, why I like to post under the name Teddy R?Well heres the answer,I like to bathe in the reflected glow of an american icon.I have done no worthy things in life,but I feel that by calling myself Teddy R,people will think of me the same way they did the real TR.Man I wish I could have been a rough rider and charged up San Juan Hill,instead I have led a meaningless hum-drum life and done nothing worthy or memorable.
MassenaFool

Lakewood, NJ

#6134 Jul 6, 2012
WHO CARES wrote:
Money can buy you anything even a place in office .
obscure jude xuon loc mad dog uni mos36charlie leftwing and proud who cares ... magic hopey-changey disappearance ... community organizing massenacitizen reappearance ... massena ObamaFailure!
MassenaFool

Lakewood, NJ

#6135 Jul 6, 2012
massena citizen wrote:
The above post is the perfect example of an inernet troll.He autoatically knows what someone looks like and that they are the same person.Has he ever considered being an FBI profiler.If you check his post,you will quickly see that he immediately resorts to name calling,when anyone disagrees.He has always cast the first stone.It's people like this,that make the internet a hostile place where it's just about impossible to carry on a polite discussion.His credo and others like him,consists of this,those that disagree must automatically be lowlife ghetto trash that are on welfare.The thought of a discussion consisting of give and take,never enters their heads.They are not called trolls for nothing.And a quick scan of their posts will quickly reveal thatnone of them are enlish majors.I have noticed that when faced with a fact that they can't refute,they automatically turn into grammar police.So if they want to play the troll game,then the game of trolling will be played.
Welcome Back Again! ROTFLMAO !!!
MassenaFool

Lakewood, NJ

#6136 Jul 6, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
Teddy R here,people often ask me, why I like to post under the name Teddy R?Well heres the answer,I like to bathe in the reflected glow of an american icon.I have done no worthy things in life,but I feel that by calling myself Teddy R,people will think of me the same way they did the real TR.Man I wish I could have been a rough rider and charged up San Juan Hill,instead I have led a meaningless hum-drum life and done nothing worthy or memorable.
Massena ObamaFailure!
carol

Rome, NY

#6137 Jul 6, 2012
do not vote!
De Oppresso Liber

Ithaca, NY

#6141 Jul 6, 2012
As you can see,I have used a proxy server to make it look like I am in Massena.That fool in the slums of Garden City is imitating me again.I want people to know that I a a staunch supporter of Pres. Obama.I fully support his programs and am doing everything I can to ensure his re-election.Why that other fool keeps making it look otherwise?I do not know,but I wish he would stop.His words run counter to the liberal beliefs,that I have always supported and believed in.Please don't believe anything he says,they are not my beliefs.
MassenaFool

Lakewood, NJ

#6142 Jul 6, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
As you can see,I have used a proxy server to make it look like I am in Massena.That fool in the slums of Garden City is imitating me again.I want people to know that I a a staunch supporter of Pres. Obama.I fully support his programs and am doing everything I can to ensure his re-election.Why that other fool keeps making it look otherwise?I do not know,but I wish he would stop.His words run counter to the liberal beliefs,that I have always supported and believed in.Please don't believe anything he says,they are not my beliefs.
Massena ObamaFailure! It has really lost its mind, if it expects anyone to believe it. Massena ObamaFailure!
Biden That

Binghamton, NY

#6143 Jul 6, 2012
Pray that when I grow up I can converse using something other than a childish rant.
De Oppresso Liber

Ithaca, NY

#6144 Jul 6, 2012
You see folks,I and others like me,have been automatically trashing anyone that comes to this thread and opines views different from ours.The fellow that posted under T Bird is a good example of our childish behavior.He came on this site and politely posted some opinions contrary do ours. We didn't try to engage in a discussion with him,instead we immediately questioned his patriotism and work ethic.And now we are irate that someone has decided to not let us control this thread.He probably would have left if we had not decided to trash him one more time.I am trying to atone for my rude behavior by sending Pres. Obama campaign donations,please do the same.
BinghamtonMoron

Lakewood, NJ

#6145 Jul 6, 2012
Biden That wrote:
Pray that when I grow up I can converse using something other than a childish rant.
Binghamton imposter Geoff/John will never grow up until both of him-her-one-two receives the magic wand of hopey-changey. Binghamton ObamaFailure!
MassenaFool

Lakewood, NJ

#6146 Jul 6, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
You see folks,I and others like me,have been automatically trashing anyone that comes to this thread and opines views different from ours.The fellow that posted under T Bird is a good example of our childish behavior.He came on this site and politely posted some opinions contrary do ours. We didn't try to engage in a discussion with him,instead we immediately questioned his patriotism and work ethic.And now we are irate that someone has decided to not let us control this thread.He probably would have left if we had not decided to trash him one more time.I am trying to atone for my rude behavior by sending Pres. Obama campaign donations,please do the same.
Massena ObamaFailure! Send Obama hopey-changey IOU's! Massena ObamaFailure!
De Oppresso Liber

Ithaca, NY

#6147 Jul 6, 2012
Well I see that idiot from Colts Neck is at it again.Didn't he realize that trashing people for no other reason then that they disagree with you,might be a bad idea.Many people who have worked all their lives,and maybe did a hitch in the service,just might be offended by having their work ethic and patriotism called into question.Plus a quick google scan will reveal there are no rules of conduct for online chats.
De Oppresso Liber

Ithaca, NY

#6149 Jul 6, 2012
I wish I could get over my anger issues.Maybe then I would learn that people can respectfully disagree with others and still be good Americans.I should know by now that that he that shouts the loudest,is not always right.It's been a struggle,but I think I am beginning to grasp the concept.I really like my new proxy server,it allows me to hide where I really am.I am thinking of having a picture of Obama tattoed on my chest,with the word HOPE,in capital letters underneath,tell me what you think.
MassenaFool

Lakewood, NJ

#6151 Jul 6, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
Well I see that idiot from Colts Neck is at it again.Didn't he realize that trashing people for no other reason then that they disagree with you,might be a bad idea.Many people who have worked all their lives,and maybe did a hitch in the service,just might be offended by having their work ethic and patriotism called into question.Plus a quick google scan will reveal there are no rules of conduct for online chats.
Lying Massena imposter! Massena ObamaFailure!
MassenaFool

Lakewood, NJ

#6152 Jul 6, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
I wish I could get over my anger issues.Maybe then I would learn that people can respectfully disagree with others and still be good Americans.I should know by now that that he that shouts the loudest,is not always right.It's been a struggle,but I think I am beginning to grasp the concept.I really like my new proxy server,it allows me to hide where I really am.I am thinking of having a picture of Obama tattoed on my chest,with the word HOPE,in capital letters underneath,tell me what you think.
Lying Massena imposter! Massena ObamaFailure!
Biden That

Binghamton, NY

#6153 Jul 6, 2012
Pray that Obama keeps disability payments for people like me stuck in mental infancy.
BinghamtonMoron

Lakewood, NJ

#6154 Jul 6, 2012
Biden That wrote:
Pray that Obama keeps disability payments for people like me stuck in mental infancy.
Obama has heard the prayers of Binghamton John/Geoff, and as usual, is unable to fulfill any campaign promises; therefore, Binghamton Geoff/John shall remain incarcerated in the Binghamton Insane Asylum. Binghamton ObamaFailure!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wooden grain scale (Mar '07) 10 hr Calvin James 72
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 21 hr Bruser 7,932
Levittown Orthodontist Secures Patent for Devic... Dec 16 Gerald Vonberger 1
Lottery announces LI million-dollar winners (Dec '13) Dec 16 Lawndell Washington 14
Mother loses custody of daughters over 'House o... (Apr '07) Dec 14 Democracy 7
Looking for a male english bulldog to mate with... (Feb '13) Dec 12 michelle_salem_ct 53
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) Dec 11 Sambee 2,042

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Melville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News