Pookie

United States

#1 Jul 9, 2010
I hope he win for mayor. Has he eva run for anything before? LMFAO!!!!!
OH PLEASE

AOL

#2 Jul 9, 2010
He runs for everthing all he will do is cost the town money by splitting the votes then it will have to be a rerun.....but then again MRS PAM hopefully will win with a land slide.....
Pookie

United States

#3 Jul 9, 2010
He gonna have a rally so he can preach to us.
To all Candidates

United States

#4 Jul 9, 2010
Good Bye Pam, Hello Willie---- Willie Butch Haynes for Mayor, And Good Bye John and Hello Ed---- Ed Triplette for Chief of Police.
ActuallyPeople

Coldwater, MI

#5 Jul 11, 2010
The perfect scenario for our town would be Pam voted back in because she has done an awesome job, and bringing in Ed Triplette for Chief. With those two Melville can start to be it's full potential, instead of known as the most messed up town in all St. Landry Parish.
Let's come together people and show everybody exactly what Melville could be. We cannot expect everyone else to clean up this town if all we're going to do is sit back and yack yack yack.
The drugheads and every other kind of criminal are taking over melville because our police force is a joke and farce. The prior mayor had us in debt up to our eyeballs. Come on people this is a no brainer.
Change has started in a good way, let's keep that ball rolling by bringing the great team of Pam Cannatella and Ed Triplette together in the October 2, 2010 election.
barney

Sulphur, LA

#6 Jul 11, 2010
ActuallyPeople wrote:
The perfect scenario for our town would be Pam voted back in because she has done an awesome job, and bringing in Ed Triplette for Chief. With those two Melville can start to be it's full potential, instead of known as the most messed up town in all St. Landry Parish.
Let's come together people and show everybody exactly what Melville could be. We cannot expect everyone else to clean up this town if all we're going to do is sit back and yack yack yack.
The drugheads and every other kind of criminal are taking over melville because our police force is a joke and farce. The prior mayor had us in debt up to our eyeballs. Come on people this is a no brainer.
Change has started in a good way, let's keep that ball rolling by bringing the great team of Pam Cannatella and Ed Triplette together in the October 2, 2010 election.
you are right except for the triplette man. he's to old to be fighting with the youngsters around town. at his age he should be home ROCKING THE GRANDS.
ActuallyPeople

Coldwater, MI

#7 Jul 11, 2010
barney wrote:
<quoted text>
you are right except for the triplette man. he's to old to be fighting with the youngsters around town. at his age he should be home ROCKING THE GRANDS.
Nah not to old, just need to get in there and clean house and hire the RIGHT people to be his back up. Now as far as I can tell Jeffery Rose is a very dedicated, UNBIASED police officer who knows what it is to do your job, and do it right.
And that's what Melville needs, people who will do the job the RIGHT way and BY THE BOOK, and not pay "lip service" to people while your running up debt and partying, or letting drugheads go free and warning them when the Sheriff is coming into town just so you can keep your own agenda in town.
Sometimes in order to do it right, you have to step on a few toes, and lay down the TRUE law, and I am confident that these two people together are the future for Melville becoming a great town again. The Lowlifes have had the run of melville long enough and in my opinion we have buried enough young people who went the wrong way by influence than I care to count. Let's stand up and let them know it will not be tolerated any more. That we're taking back the night, the streets and the town.
Ask any self-made business man, and they will tell you, they didn't get where they are by letting everyone get away with everything and trying not to step on toes. They played it rough and straight and that's why they succeeded. The only reason there are still corrupt officials out there is because we as a people will sit back and boo hoo about everything, but won't do what it takes to make the change for better.
I say Melville needs to be the starting place for all these little towns, and that we can do it.
Ed Triplette for Chief, and Pam Cannatella for Mayor 2010!
make your vote count

United States

#8 Jul 11, 2010
I agree except for one thing, Arrogance has no place in the Mayors Office and I should be Allowed to speak for more than 3 Minutes, this is not Adolph Hitler country, this is the United States of America and We are all Entitled to our Freedom of Speech. On October 2nd I will speak my peace in the voting Booth, Bye Bye Arrogance, Hello Mr. Haynes.
go figure

United States

#9 Jul 11, 2010
make your vote count wrote:
I agree except for one thing, Arrogance has no place in the Mayors Office and I should be Allowed to speak for more than 3 Minutes, this is not Adolph Hitler country, this is the United States of America and We are all Entitled to our Freedom of Speech. On October 2nd I will speak my peace in the voting Booth, Bye Bye Arrogance, Hello Mr. Haynes.
it's not like the community has a choice. no one else wanted the position. They have to settle for whateva...
OH PLEASE

AOL

#10 Jul 11, 2010
make your vote count wrote:
I agree except for one thing, Arrogance has no place in the Mayors Office and I should be Allowed to speak for more than 3 Minutes, this is not Adolph Hitler country, this is the United States of America and We are all Entitled to our Freedom of Speech. On October 2nd I will speak my peace in the voting Booth, Bye Bye Arrogance, Hello Mr. Haynes.
Well just to inform you no matter who is MAYOR you will only have 3 min at any Town Meeting....I was there when Haymes was Mayor he only allowed 3 minutes ask Peggy Lorio...
make your vote count

United States

#11 Jul 11, 2010
Yeah maybe so But I Bet He Wasn't Arrogant About it.
OH PLEASE

AOL

#12 Jul 12, 2010
make your vote count wrote:
Yeah maybe so But I Bet He Wasn't Arrogant About it.
very much so he would look at the clock when 3 min was up he would loudly say your 3 min is up your 3 min is up until who ever was speaking would sit down...
Now What

Coldwater, MI

#13 Jul 12, 2010
OH PLEASE wrote:
<quoted text> very much so he would look at the clock when 3 min was up he would loudly say your 3 min is up your 3 min is up until who ever was speaking would sit down...
Now what do you have to say "Ms I'm voting for Haynes because Pam stepped on my little toes." People ya'll need to understand and realize that maybe Pam did step on some toes getting this town back on track, and I'm sure she didn't mean to or maybe didn't even realize she had, but she did this town a great justice with the books, grants, and picking it up out of the dirt, that you cannot deny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paul Viola ' s nasty ass 54 min yepyepyep 1
Willie Kartchner 1 hr allaboutdrama 2
cathy and corrine 7 hr Ks Resident 4
city of livonia starting to harass business own... 12 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 1
Sheriff Bobby G trying to rule parish Sun boss 8
Toby Done Pissed off the Wrong Person Sat BigBootyJudy 21
Krotz Springs woman charged with drug offensesK... Oct 18 I think 13
Melville Dating
Find my Match

Melville Jobs

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Melville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]