Paper Boy

Albion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Brad Is Planning a new one in the old Rite Aid location?
Super Star

Medina, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Yeah Baby !!!!!
Party Animal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

Can't wait !!!!!!!!
guesswho

Holley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

more places for the crack heads to hang out I guess
me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Albion don't need another bar/club wish i could or someone else would open up some kind of arcade, skating rink or a kids place so our teens have something to do around here besides getting into trouble n doin drugs!
ol time citizen

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

What a waste of a business corner.
Well... as a positive, Albion Village will have to hire more police officers to baby-sit the place. On the other hand, I don't think ol Brad has enough funds or credit to aquire that corner.
Keep dreaming.
Super Star

Medina, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

Leasing the building, not buying. He was making a killing at the old place. Then his chinese landlord screwed him when his lease was up because Brad sued him over the Walgreens deal.

This new place will rock.
Paper Boy

Albion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Best of Luck Brad. Can't wait to stop in an have a few. Eat some good Unique Bar Food. I enjoyed stopping for lunch at your old place. Hammer Down! Light them Neon Signs!
old time citizen

Lyndonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

Yeah Brad, ramp up the new establishment. The Albion Police and other law enforcement departments will Love baby-sitting your new place. Send 'em all out snot drippin' drunk after 2am...... they will have the road blacks and DWI stations set up. Its good for business. Superstar will be banging your front door down to get in for his first sip of Beer.
Super Star

Medina, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

old time citizen wrote:
Yeah Brad, ramp up the new establishment. The Albion Police and other law enforcement departments will Love baby-sitting your new place. Send 'em all out snot drippin' drunk after 2am...... they will have the road blacks and DWI stations set up. Its good for business. Superstar will be banging your front door down to get in for his first sip of Beer.
Hell Yeah....The Super Star will be in the House....
mad

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Super Star wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell Yeah....The Super Star will be in the House....
Of course you will eddie the pimp. Being a snitch for Orleans County Law Enforcement gets you a free ride.
Im changing your name. No more Super Star. Although that may be a good pimp name, we need to start calling you "eddie the pimp". Anyone who pimps out his wife needs special recognition.
old time citizen

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Albion doesn't need another "bar" where teens can hang out and the druggies can pass their stash. The food wasn't all that good at the old Wigglies.... why try to do it again... just a hang out where people get beer bottle broken over thier heads and the cops have to baby sit. Brad, stick to D-Jaying and let the Shamrock have the beer drinking business. Superstar won't mind. He can always go up to Wally world and get a case of beer and drink himself to oblivion at home, alone.
Big Mama

Richfield Springs, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

I heard Dunkin Donuts is going in the old RITE AID
sUPerSTar

Albion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

EDDIE WHO??
I wanna go get a drink with you!!
Anonymous

Holley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

420 empourim is going there
Rey Mesterio

Medina, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

The 6:19 s going in der brudda!
Anonymous

Holley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

where the " bath salts " at?
mad

Medina, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

sUPerSTar wrote:
EDDIE WHO??
I wanna go get a drink with you!!
You effin POS, I know who you are and very soon I am going to tell everyone.
are you sure

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Are you sure superstar isn't Josh "I was a picked on loser in high school so now I have to try and over compensate for being a doucher by acting like i'm cool but can only fit in with 18 years olds" Narburgh- it fits that he would have enough time to sit on these threads and be a computer thread gangster- He definetely has the right size chip on his shoulder to be this guy
Super Star

Medina, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

LMFAO, The Super Star is not Josh. Sounds like you really don't like him ? Could it be that he slid his extra large Johnson to your wife or girl friend ? Or maybe he locked your goofy ass up ? Or maybe he beat your ass in high school. Inquiring minds want to know.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Medina Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Medina People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••