Badtothebone

Mastic, NY

#1 Jul 15, 2012
I see Aid Auto is going out of business. I's for the best because they mostly sold junk. The would be better off in Wyandanch selling their mud flaps, reflectors, and other bolt on crap.
Badtothebone 11

Sound Beach, NY

#2 Jul 15, 2012
I did get me discounted body filler to make a chaz bono bulge.

“My rottie wants belly rubs”

Since: Jun 07

A few blocks from the Ocean

#3 Jul 15, 2012
They were great for car care products like cleaners, wax and maintenance stuff like fuel injection cleaner and bulbs or wires. But actual car parts like spark plugs, brakes etc they never stocked it.
Oh well another franchise bites the dust.
Badtothebone

Hicksville, NY

#4 Jul 15, 2012
Figures Rottie Shwoogies love car care products.

“My rottie wants belly rubs”

Since: Jun 07

A few blocks from the Ocean

#5 Jul 15, 2012
Badtothebone wrote:
Figures Rottie Shwoogies love car care products.

Actually I would rather have an engine rebuild kit with under cut valves but would not want to lose my fuel efficient daily driver.
Shwoogie huh, plus your reference to Wyandanch on your first post only shows your ignorance.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#6 Jul 15, 2012
Rottie Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I would rather have an engine rebuild kit with under cut valves but would not want to lose my fuel efficient daily driver.
Shwoogie huh, plus your reference to Wyandanch on your first post only shows your ignorance.
They always linger - and offer nothing except to illuminate their ignorance.

You're right though Rottie - simple stuff was all that chain was good for.
Badtothebone

East Northport, NY

#7 Jul 18, 2012
Rottie Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I would rather have an engine rebuild kit with under cut valves but would not want to lose my fuel efficient daily driver.
Shwoogie huh, plus your reference to Wyandanch on your first post only shows your ignorance.
Shwoogie
Clear line of Sight

Bayside, NY

#8 Jul 19, 2012
Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>Shwoogie
Shwoogie--I've seen other folks using that term too..Seeing as how you're from Oakland Gardens--should'nt you be developing some sort of term for your Asian neighbors? Not much in the way of shwoogies in your neck of the woods.
NAPA

Mastic Beach, NY

#9 Jul 19, 2012
Guy who just opened the new NAPA store on Montauk Highway was very friendly and helped me get the filter I needed for my boat. He will be getting my business.

“My rottie wants belly rubs”

Since: Jun 07

A few blocks from the Ocean

#10 Jul 19, 2012
NAPA wrote:
Guy who just opened the new NAPA store on Montauk Highway was very friendly and helped me get the filter I needed for my boat. He will be getting my business.
Sounds good. Napa left here a few years ago to Patchogue, and now they are back. They always had better tools too not like that cheap OEM brand the other chains sell.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#11 Jul 19, 2012
Rottie Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds good. Napa left here a few years ago to Patchogue, and now they are back. They always had better tools too not like that cheap OEM brand the other chains sell.
Sorry to correct you Rottie, but OEM brands (original equipment manufacturers)are better than non OEM brands. You got that one crossed my friend.
Clear Line of Sight

Bayside, NY

#12 Jul 20, 2012
Rottie Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds good. Napa left here a few years ago to Patchogue, and now they are back. They always had better tools too not like that cheap OEM brand the other chains sell.
I know they used to be in the current location of the bicycle store on Montauk, but where are they now? I'm not a big fan of Auto zone with their arrogant staff, so I just might consider going to NAPA provided they are'nt overpriced the way they were before--so where are they now ?
Former MBPOA

Saint James, NY

#13 Jul 20, 2012
Clear Line of Sight wrote:
<quoted text>I know they used to be in the current location of the bicycle store on Montauk, but where are they now? I'm not a big fan of Auto zone with their arrogant staff, so I just might consider going to NAPA provided they are'nt overpriced the way they were before--so where are they now ?
They bought out Devoes....Near the 7-11. Never had a problem with AutoZone...
MB Lover

Shirley, NY

#14 Jul 20, 2012
There is a new auto parts store being built next to Pastosa's. I am so tired to having so many of the same types of stores, like dollar stores, nail salons,etc.

“My rottie wants belly rubs”

Since: Jun 07

A few blocks from the Ocean

#15 Jul 20, 2012
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to correct you Rottie, but OEM brands (original equipment manufacturers)are better than non OEM brands. You got that one crossed my friend.
Oh definitely I use OEM parts for most of my cars especially my VW, but I was referring to the tool brand "OEM" which is a cheaper version of Craftsman, Snap On and other mechanics tools. They are sold in most auto chain stores. Sorry if that sounded confusing.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#16 Jul 20, 2012
Rottie Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh definitely I use OEM parts for most of my cars especially my VW, but I was referring to the tool brand "OEM" which is a cheaper version of Craftsman, Snap On and other mechanics tools. They are sold in most auto chain stores. Sorry if that sounded confusing.
My mistake Rottie!

“My rottie wants belly rubs”

Since: Jun 07

A few blocks from the Ocean

#17 Jul 20, 2012
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>My mistake Rottie!
No problem :-)
Tony T 1961

Sound Beach, NY

#18 Jul 20, 2012
Shwoogie
Former MBPOA

Saint James, NY

#19 Jul 20, 2012
Just left Aid...not much left

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min RTY 118,268
Cops: Mastic, Shirley safer after crackdown - (Nov '07) 11 min what about it 207
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 1 hr NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 1 hr NAVYVET 6,391
4 years later ? 1 hr Oh Zany 4
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr positronium 6,463
DO NOT try to go to the gas station at the Poos... 16 hr Madison 7

Medford News Video

Medford Jobs

Medford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Medford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Medford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]