First Prev
of 5
Next Last
DollarBill

Mastic Beach, NY

#1 Apr 12, 2012
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Board of Trustees of the Incorporated Village of Mastic Beach will hold the 2012 Budget Hearing on Monday, April 16, 2012 at 6:00 p.m. at the Town of Brookhaven Senior Nutrition Center, 369 Neighborhood Road, Mastic Beach, New York. Copies of the tentative 2012-2013 budget will be available during regular business hours at the Mastic Beach Village Hall, 427 Neighborhood Road, Mastic Beach, New York on April 10, 2012.
DollarBill

Mastic Beach, NY

#2 Apr 12, 2012
I looked at it and it needs a breakdown/translation when they put 1.5 million dollars and call the spending a silly name so we can't understand exactly what is being spent and what it is being spent on.
Taxed

Mastic Beach, NY

#3 Apr 12, 2012
I saw it and fell down when I saw $97,000 for cultural arts expenses. In case you are confused that is for carnivals parades floats and more Coney Island murals. That is ridiculous.
Spend Spend Spend

Mastic Beach, NY

#4 Apr 12, 2012
And the 84 grand for the "parks department"?!? We don't have any parks! Why do we need 84 thousand for NO PARKS!?! WTF is up with this Vision?
DollarBill

Mastic Beach, NY

#5 Apr 12, 2012
Spend Spend Spend wrote:
And the 84 grand for the "parks department"?!? We don't have any parks! Why do we need 84 thousand for NO PARKS!?! WTF is up with this Vision?
The trustees will now sic Mr' Snead on you if you dare ask to FOIL any village docs. Snead has now been appointed "FOIL Appeals Officer". What a crock this village has turned out to be.
Spend Spend Spend

Mastic Beach, NY

#6 Apr 12, 2012
Who wants to bet a MILLION dollars, that I will gladly donate to the village, that they will NEVER post this new "budget" on the village web-site?
Anyone? Brady? You prepared to lose a million dollars?
DollarBill

Mastic Beach, NY

#7 Apr 12, 2012
The longer this type of stuff with the family jobs etc goes on the quicker i am to see a petition started to dissolve the village. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out this is heading down a one way road. The wrong way.
Just wondering

Mastic Beach, NY

#8 Apr 12, 2012
I want to know, what happened to COST NEUTRAL while keeping the SAME EXACT SERVICES? I looks like to me that we are paying far more than we were for far LESS services! Who is to blame for this? Paul or Joe? I mean, it can't be any of the other Vision Team members, can it?
DollarBill

Mastic Beach, NY

#9 Apr 12, 2012
Next the vision team will be selling us the idea that they need salaries of only 1 dollar. Problem with that is it will cost us to put them into the NY State pension system the minute they start drawing a salary.
Petition to dissolve while we are still solvent anyone?
Evan Politico

Sound Beach, NY

#10 Apr 12, 2012
Garys da bomb Mastoidz dont vote occupied sniffin glue and downing deep throat
concerned citizen

Mastic, NY

#11 Apr 13, 2012
there are NO PARKS that belong to mastic beach village. all parks are town owned and operated. why do we need a parks department?

what is a foil appeals officer? i thought that FREEDOM OF INFORMATION act was so that anybody could get a copy of what they want. where's the freedom in that????

is there another salary for the foil appeals officer? just wondering
Brady

Bronx, NY

#12 Apr 13, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
there are NO PARKS that belong to mastic beach village. all parks are town owned and operated. why do we need a parks department?
what is a foil appeals officer? i thought that FREEDOM OF INFORMATION act was so that anybody could get a copy of what they want. where's the freedom in that????
is there another salary for the foil appeals officer? just wondering
Hope so.
DollarBill

Mastic Beach, NY

#13 Apr 13, 2012
Village Board Meeting April 10, 2012
Resolutions
"Appointing Timothy Brojer as Village Administrator"
"Appointing Timothy Brojer as Village Code Enforcement Official"
"Appointing Jennifer Brojer as Village Deputy Treasurer".
Are these jobs being posted so village residents who are interested can apply?
Timothy Brojer is the village building inspector. So he has 3 job titles now?
This is getting very confusing.
Brady

Bronx, NY

#14 Apr 13, 2012
DollarBill wrote:
Village Board Meeting April 10, 2012
Resolutions
"Appointing Timothy Brojer as Village Administrator"
"Appointing Timothy Brojer as Village Code Enforcement Official"
"Appointing Jennifer Brojer as Village Deputy Treasurer".
Are these jobs being posted so village residents who are interested can apply?
Timothy Brojer is the village building inspector. So he has 3 job titles now?
This is getting very confusing.
Sounds like 4 checks going to the Brojer family.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#15 Apr 13, 2012
DollarBill wrote:
I looked at it and it needs a breakdown/translation when they put 1.5 million dollars and call the spending a silly name so we can't understand exactly what is being spent and what it is being spent on.
where did you see 1.5 mill. being called a "silly name" the only thing I saw close to that amount was refuse... which I thought everyone knew means garbage. Did I miss an item?
DollarBill

Mastic Beach, NY

#16 Apr 13, 2012
I_d like to know wrote:
<quoted text>
where did you see 1.5 mill. being called a "silly name" the only thing I saw close to that amount was refuse... which I thought everyone knew means garbage. Did I miss an item?
Which copy are you looking at? The one on the website? Oh that's right it's not posted on the website for everyone to see.Perhaps we need to file a FOIL with Mr. Snead so we can see a copy.

Location hidden

#17 Apr 14, 2012
DollarBill wrote:
<quoted text>
Which copy are you looking at? The one on the website? Oh that's right it's not posted on the website for everyone to see.Perhaps we need to file a FOIL with Mr. Snead so we can see a copy.
I went down to village hall, where copies have been available for a few days. But with a response like that I doubt you have even seen a copy. It appears as if you and trying to fuel a fire.

Location hidden

#18 Apr 14, 2012
sorry I meant *are* not *and*
Brady

Bronx, NY

#20 Apr 14, 2012
KneeGrow wrote:
<quoted text>I think he had a bit of sarcasm for a FOIL request so the budget can be put on the village website for all to see.
Since I am in Kuwait, i think it should be online for all to view.
I agree it should be posted, but why the "KneeGrow" alias?
broke

Mastic Beach, NY

#21 Apr 16, 2012
bump for meeting tonite

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Ratloder 118,212
Giant Garage Sale 8 hr Big Daddy 20
bruce and maura are useless 10 hr Oh Zany 73
EX Selden Resident Don Iarussi Chases Angelina ... (Feb '07) 12 hr bluepastry 5
massage ladies 13 hr GAREEM 1
Poll: Who Makes The Best Burger in Patchogue? 13 hr patchogue resident 1
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 14 hr Ha Ha 6,445
•••

Medford News Video

•••
•••

Medford Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Medford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Medford News, Events & Info