Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 3,920)

Showing posts 78,381 - 78,400 of109,485
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88786
May 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Hush up you silly paranoid racist and filthy Jewish moron .... are you saying no one in this world has ever been attacked before you pathetic piece of shit? Oh and yes you're obviously the SERPENT .... you can't seem to hide your imbecility .... fkn dope.
Were you really attacked, Pete? I don't understand - why would anybody ever want to hit somebody like you?
Boa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88787
May 28, 2012
 
Syrian massacre victims now topping 189 victims as reported by syrian times . The outrage is unbearable as the victims are being buried infants , little children, teenage girls with ripped up limbs a middle age women with her head blown off by a tank shell. Assad the murderer said he will continue and the world is silent, Where is the UN condemnation s? Why is there such silence? Why is there such a UN silence? Why? Why? Why? When the jews were being taken in cattle trains to the gas chambers the world did nothing, the world was silent at the nazi atrocities now its the syrians that are being slaughtered and the world is silent
Mustafa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88788
May 28, 2012
 
Boa wrote:
Syrian massacre victims now topping 189 victims as reported by syrian times . The outrage is unbearable as the victims are being buried infants , little children, teenage girls with ripped up limbs a middle age women with her head blown off by a tank shell. Assad the murderer said he will continue and the world is silent, Where is the UN condemnation s? Why is there such silence? Why is there such a UN silence? Why? Why? Why? When the jews were being taken in cattle trains to the gas chambers the world did nothing, the world was silent at the nazi atrocities now its the syrians that are being slaughtered and the world is silent
. Aushwich in syria, syrians are now being taken to the slaughter the same way as the jews were by the nazis and the world is silent no one cares. The slaughter of one day is forgotten by the slaughter of the next day, 15,000 syrians shot death by the murderer assad and 75,000 syrians wounded and the world is silent no one cares. How many more deaths will it take that the world should take action against this murderer assad?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88789
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
How very unstable of you to believe that only Oxford or Cambridge history graduates are those capable of understanding a chapter of history relating to land grabbing, theft.....
As a Liverpudlian history graduate with an interest in land grabbing and theft, what's your take on the drowning of Capel Celyn?
All that water, and still nobody thought to wash your mouth out. Criminal on all fronts..

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88790
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Pheasant Plucker wrote:
<quoted text>
As a Liverpudlian history graduate with an interest in land grabbing and theft, what's your take on the drowning of Capel Celyn?
All that water, and still nobody thought to wash your mouth out. Criminal on all fronts..
This thread focuses on The evil that is Israel .. start a new thread you unpleasant fkr ... the illegal Israeli state and it's nazi leadership should be dropped into the Mediterranean .... and all the murdering racist scumbags within it. No F.O. you unpleasant fkr and do not post to me or harass me either as SREPENT or Jimmy OIRISH Just us Jews. Go and play with yourself you lard arse.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88791
May 29, 2012
 
Now F.O

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88792
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread focuses on The evil that is Israel .. start a new thread you unpleasant fkr ... the illegal Israeli state and it's nazi leadership should be dropped into the Mediterranean .... and all the murdering racist scumbags within it. No F.O. you unpleasant fkr and do not post to me or harass me either as SREPENT or Jimmy OIRISH Just us Jews. Go and play with yourself you lard arse.
This thread was actually about covering one particular news item and has never been a platform for you to vent your hostile anti Semitism, you big lump of hostile unemployed Scouse 'Gis a job' shyte.

Anyway, I take your reply as 'I don't want to think about what my people did. I only want to vent hate at others'. Got ya, Lily Lver!

BTW, is it SERPENT or SREPENT because you seem to be getting in a bit of a piddle. Hot headedness will do that to a girl.

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88793
May 29, 2012
 
Petesick wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread focuses on The evil that is Israel .. start a new thread you unpleasant fkr ... the illegal Israeli state and it's nazi leadership should be dropped into the Mediterranean .... and all the murdering racist scumbags within it. No F.O. you unpleasant fkr and do not post to me or harass me either as SREPENT or Jimmy OIRISH Just us Jews. Go and play with yourself you lard arse.
A bit of spit is forming on the corners of your mouth, little boy. Is that because you were bitten by a 'SREPENT'?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88794
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Pheasant Plucker wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread was actually about covering one particular news item and has never been a platform for you to vent your hostile anti Semitism, you big lump of hostile unemployed Scouse 'Gis a job' shyte.
Anyway, I take your reply as 'I don't want to think about what my people did. I only want to vent hate at others'. Got ya, Lily Lver!
BTW, is it SERPENT or SREPENT because you seem to be getting in a bit of a piddle. Hot headedness will do that to a girl.
Oh I see anti-Isaraeli naziism is antisemitism ... what a fkn moron you must be you unpleasant fkc .... I've had two very nice Jewish girlfriends .... I aint got an issue with decent jews it's just the racist zionist fkrs I despise,

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88795
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
SREPENT
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
SERPENT
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
SREPENT
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
SERPENT
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
SREPENT
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
SERPENT
Illiterates of the world untie.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88796
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I see anti-Isaraeli naziism is antisemitism ... what a fkn moron you must be you unpleasant fkc .... I've had two very nice Jewish girlfriends .... I aint got an issue with decent jews it's just the racist zionist fkrs I despise,
No, it's yourself that you despise. Is that because you can't get a job?
True Story

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88797
May 29, 2012
 
Ralph wrote:
If the Hezbollah would keep away from civilian homes and stop hiding or storing weapons in schools and religious shrines, there would be less carnage. Blame the terrorists for depending on human shields. Israel makes the best use of its weaponry to make "surgical strikes". If innocent civilians are killed or injured, blame Hezbollah and those who support them -- not Israel!
If Israel would end its occupation of Palestinian territory, there would be no Hezbollah.
Syrian

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88798
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I see anti-Isaraeli naziism is antisemitism ... what a fkn moron you must be you unpleasant fkc .... I've had two very nice Jewish girlfriends .... I aint got an issue with decent jews it's just the racist zionist fkrs I despise,
Exactly Petesake!! It's always a few scumbags that make all the other ones look bad. Zionists are just despicable!!
Syrian

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88799
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

True Story wrote:
<quoted text>
If Israel would end its occupation of Palestinian territory, there would be no Hezbollah.
Truer words were never spoken! You hit it right on the mark.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88800
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly Petesake!! It's always a few scumbags that make all the other ones look bad.
In that case, and having seen Pete's crazy rants, I presume I'd be justified in saying that all English men are angry little tw@ts with chips on their shoulders.
Of course I wouldn't ever do that because it would be a sweeping generalisation which would make me look clueless, stupid and shallow - oh, and bigoted.

Jeeze, there's a conundrum, ah???!?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88801
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly Petesake!! It's always a few scumbags that make all the other ones look bad. Zionists are just despicable!!
Yes Syrian and they pay no attention to the fact that the decent Jews' voices are never heard. Zionism = racism = nazism = shit

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88802
May 29, 2012
 
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Syrian and they pay no attention to the fact that the decent Jews' voices are never heard. Zionism = racism = nazism = shit
You don't allow decent voices to be heard as I learnt when I asked you an innocent enough question and was met with this
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
start a new thread you unpleasant fkr ... No F.O. you unpleasant fkr and do not post to me or harass me either as SREPENT or Jimmy OIRISH Just us Jews. Go and play with yourself you lard arse.
Hey, what time is it in Liverpool, Yosser? Oh yes, I know - it's the time that all successful men are out at work. Why are you here?

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88803
May 29, 2012
 
Pheasant Plucker wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't allow decent voices to be heard as I learnt when I asked you an innocent enough question and was met with this
<quoted text>
Hey, what time is it in Liverpool, Yosser? Oh yes, I know - it's the time that all successful men are out at work. Why are you here?
He's proud of his jobless status. Besides, he merely has to blame the Jews for his unemployed, lazy self. At least, that's the story his boyfriend keeps falling for.
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88804
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Contrary to US claims that the assassination drone attacks only kill “a few innocent” people, the US unmanned aerial vehicles have taken the lives of over 2800 innocent people, thus showing America’s disregard for human life.

**********

"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our balls and serve us as our slaves."

— Israeli Prime Minister Menechem Begin

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88805
May 29, 2012
 
Woody for males wrote:
e.
**********
"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our balls and serve us as our slaves."
— Israeli Prime Minister Menechem Begin
Begin didn't say that and you know it, imbecile.

Here's an actual quote, dullard:
"Israel is still the only country in the world against which there is a written document to the effect that it must disappear."
–Menachem Begin

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 78,381 - 78,400 of109,485
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Medford News Video

•••
•••

Medford Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Medford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••