Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
78,381 - 78,400 of 115,882 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Booby Sands wrote:
<quoted text>
@
Great post mother..
You fulfill the role of sycophant as if you were born to it, Creepy. Why do you think others will fall for your false names?

“Ars longa, vita brevis”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you standing on your home made podium while frantically waving your arms, Mr Creepy?
oh, darling, go on MJ FORUM AND LET THIS PEOPLE BORING ALONE
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
How very unstable of you to believe that only Oxford or Cambridge history graduates are those capable of understanding a Palestinian chapter of history relating to occupation, land grabbing, murder, theft and state terrorism. I suppose you would have halted a Beethoven concert and demanded where the great man gained his music degree? What a blast you Jews are here. Absolutely deplorable. Just in future regard all my words as sacrosanct. It will be far easier for you with this approach.
I don't believe that Oxford or Cambridge graduates are the only ones suited to understanding the conflict, but I certainly regard them as more capable than some poster with a god complex who auto proclaims his words as "sacrosanct" when it's very obvious you have no true grasp on the entire concept of the conflict.

Where the hell is Whiz when you need him?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe that Oxford or Cambridge graduates are the only ones suited to understanding the conflict, but I certainly regard them as more capable than some poster with a god complex who auto proclaims his words as "sacrosanct" when it's very obvious you have no true grasp on the entire concept of the conflict.
Where the hell is Whiz when you need him?
You finally learned what sacrosanct means eh? Now act upon it you nerd.
People

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

Germany had WWI, won, and told the British that everyone involved in the war could take everything they started with, and the war would be over. But the Jews went to the British War Dept. and told them not to stop the war and they would get the Americans into the war and they could win it. If it were not for the greed of the Jews, America would not have been in WWI, and hundreds of thousands Americans would not have died. Read Benjamin Freedman.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
You finally learned what sacrosanct means eh? Now act upon it you nerd.
I never realised you liked me THAT much to call me a nerd:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
And being the nerd I am, I found the perfect descriptive of yourself!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusory_superio...
Have fun!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>

Have fun!
You just may have nailed him on his pointed head, but since he fits the profile, he'll never accept it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I never realised you liked me THAT much to call me a nerd:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
Have fun!
Can't wait to click on that link ... but I'll give it a decade or two ... you have fun too

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Petesucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't wait to click on that link ... but I'll give it a decade or two ... you have fun too
A decade or two? That's just about the amount of time it will take you to read it, Suzie,
Boa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Muslim shit heads have invaded this site

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

Jewish Settlers Shoot Another West Bank Palestinian

NABLUS, Palestinian Territories — A Palestinian was shot and wounded on Saturday in clashes with Jewish settlers from the hardline Yitzhar settlement in the northern West Bank, witnesses and an AFP journalist said.
Dozens of settlers, some of them armed, set alight to a field of grain and to olive trees in Orif village near the settlement, the sources said. Some fired at Palestinian villagers, one of whom was gravely wounded and taken to hospital.

Israeli soldiers then arrived and made the settlers go back to Yitzhar.

The area has seen regular clashes between Palestinian residents and people from Yitzhar, considered to be a bastion of extremist Jewish settlers.
On Monday, the Israeli military said it had begun an inquiry into an incident that was exposed by two video clips in which troops appeared to stand by without intervening as settlers shot at Palestinians.
Last Saturday's incident took place during stone-throwing clashes between settlers from Yitzhar and Palestinian villagers from Asira al-Qibliya near Nablus.

The footage, which shows a Palestinian being shot by two settlers in the presence of at least three soldiers, was captured by a volunteer for the Israeli human rights group B'Tselem.

The apparent indifference of the soldiers was widely covered by the Israeli press and was condemned by the Palestinian government in Ramallah.
In response, the army said troops had arrived at the scene to break up a violent confrontation in which both sides were throwing stones at each other.
In one video clip, two settlers with M-16 assault rifles can be seen opening fire at a stone-thrower in a green shirt who collapses after being hit in the head.

In the second clip recorded from a different angle, a third settler can be seen firing with a pistol towards the stonethrowers as three soldiers stand close by doing nothing.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/slidesho...

Jewish settlers have burned over 10,000 olive trees on farms owned by Palestinians trying to make it impossible for them to earn a living and drive them from the agricultural lands the Jews want to steal for themselves.

The Israeli government pays and arms the Jewish settlers which legally makes it responsible for ALL of the violence, destruction, murders and injuries the settlers have inflicted on Palestinians and their property.

BOYCOTT ISRAEL!!!

The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

ezdzit wrote:
NABLUS, Palestinian Territories — A Palestinian was shot and wounded on Saturday in clashes with Jewish settlers from the hardline Yitzhar settlement in the northern West Bank, witnesses and an AFP journalist said.
Dozens of settlers, some of them armed, set alight to a field of grain and to olive trees in Orif village near the settlement, the sources said. Some fired at Palestinian villagers, one of whom was gravely wounded and taken to hospital.
The area has seen regular clashes between Palestinian residents and people from Yitzhar, considered to be a bastion of extremist Jewish settlers.
On Monday, the Israeli military said it had begun an inquiry into an incident that was exposed by two video clips in which troops appeared to stand by without intervening as settlers shot at Palestinians.
Last Saturday's incident took place during stone-throwing clashes between settlers from Yitzhar and Palestinian villagers from Asira al-Qibliya near Nablus.
The footage, which shows a Palestinian being shot by two settlers in the presence of at least three soldiers, was captured by a volunteer for the Israeli human rights group B'Tselem.
The apparent indifference of the soldiers was widely covered by the Israeli press and was condemned by the Palestinian government in Ramallah.
In response, the army said troops had arrived at the scene to break up a violent confrontation in which both sides were throwing stones at each other.
In one video clip, two settlers with M-16 assault rifles can be seen opening fire at a stone-thrower in a green shirt who collapses after being hit in the head.
In the second clip recorded from a different angle, a third settler can be seen firing with a pistol towards the stonethrowers as three soldiers stand close by doing nothing.
Jewish settlers have burned over 10,000 olive trees on farms owned by Palestinians trying to make it impossible for them to earn a living and drive them from the agricultural lands the Jews want to steal for themselves.
The Israeli government pays and arms the Jewish settlers which legally makes it responsible for ALL of the violence, destruction, murders and injuries the settlers have inflicted on Palestinians and their property.
BOYCOTT ISRAEL!!!
From the article:

"Israeli soldiers then arrived and made the settlers go back to Yitzhar."

"The footage, which shows a Palestinian being shot by two settlers in the presence of at least three soldiers, was captured by a volunteer for the Israeli human rights group B'Tselem.
The apparent indifference of the soldiers was widely covered by the Israeli press and was condemned by the Palestinian government in Ramallah."

Settlers are are as dangerous as Palestinian extremists, but good for B'Tselem for covering this! At least some Israelis and Palestinians care enough to condemn these incidents and try to keep the peace.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

LOL

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Judged:

Aryan Brotherhood wrote:
<quoted text>
Jewish Propaganda, we have opened our eyes to Zionist filth.
Is this what your Jewish master has fed you slave? how dare you call me anti-American you ignorant savage. Unlike you, i am loyal to my country and not filthy Zionist Jews. Israel is a plague on the planet and the American people. Jews are lying savages. Lied about the holocaust, 9/11. Israel are the terrorists. Israel and Saudi Arabia are on the same bed. Good Ole Usa is gone until we stand up to Jew filth who have overrun our Government. Keep up with the times. Your loyalty stands on either America or Israel: you cant be both. You are the kind that will serve your masters.
Excellent Post!!!
LOL

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Judged:

ezdzit wrote:
BOYCOTT ISRAEL!!!
Another Excellent Post!!!
Wayne Garrett and Company

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Good day Lil Joey!!
Sound advice which is both informative and very amusing at the same time my friend!!! But yes you're absolutely right! I've taken a step back from this obese Jew and yes I need to take the good advice concerning the Christ ..and throwing pearls at swine. The attack I experienced my friend was very very real and very harrowing and has left scars and scares for life. Enough to say these Jews (with Mason back up) were methodical, planned and had total premeditation ... at the moment only the Lord God (outside of the attackers) Knows the extent of the evil that transpired and I thank the Lord God that I able to understand the circumstances and the reality of it all. Peace and Love to you and your3 my friend.
^55

Good morning to you Petesake, our UK friend!

Joey and Bobby are helping Vets.

And how are you feeling, after being attacked by Jew's unleashed madmen.

Jews have been masked by Satan and their time is coming to their reaping what they've been sowning.

It's always so nice to see you here, helping all us Northeasterner' Truth Seekers in exposing the plight of the Native indigenous Palestinians farmers, for almost seven decades, by untermenschen jews.

Your responses to the evilness and wickedness of pro-israelis terrorism supporters, is sharp, intelligent, sometime humours and at all times, you are directly to the point, when commenting on abomination of Tadmudic Jews barbaric evil savagerity.

A classic example of the Jew soiciopath, is the ruthlessness and savagerity of your Jew attackers, which sadly you witness first hand and was gravely injured. We ffl for you hurt, Petesake, but that's part of being a Godly person, who hates Tyrants and Israel's Terrorism.

We viewed a video earlier and after watching it, we all thought of you, Petesake.

The commentator, who is Dr. Duke, who states, that Jews are notorious for trying to defile anyone whose opposes Israel' Holocaust, by any means necessary.

At the end of this video, Dr. Dukes quotes from your monogrammed logo, the verse is in John: 8-32.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

BTW, we are the Free Thinkers that David Duke mentioned in his Video.

Have a great save weekend, and try not to go night walkeing, that's when Jew's attacks on Goyims is at its highest.

May God always bless you, Petesake forever...

...agape love, Wayne's family in Truth!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Judged:

Wayne Garrett and Company wrote:
<quoted text>
^55
Joey and Bobby are helping Vets by blowing the dogs in the kennel.
'and company'

It's almost as if there is more than ONE of you!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Judged:

Wayne Garrett and Company wrote:
<quoted text>
^55
Joey and Bobby are helping Vets.
And how are you feeling, after being attacked by Jew's unleashed madmen.
Jews have been masked by Satan and their time is coming to their reaping what they've been sowning.
It's always so nice to see you here, helping all us Northeasterner' Truth Seekers in exposing the plight of the Native indigenous Palestinians farmers, for almost seven decades, by untermenschen jews.
Your responses to the evilness and wickedness of pro-israelis terrorism supporters, is sharp, intelligent, sometime humours and at all times, you are directly to the point, when commenting on abomination of Tadmudic Jews barbaric evil savagerity.
A classic example of the Jew soiciopath, is the ruthlessness and savagerity of your Jew attackers, which sadly you witness first hand and was gravely injured. We ffl for you hurt, Petesake, but that's part of being a Godly person, who hates Tyrants and Israel's Terrorism.
We viewed a video earlier and after watching it, we all thought of you, Petesake.
The commentator, who is Dr. Duke, who states, that Jews are notorious for trying to defile anyone whose opposes Israel' Holocaust, by any means necessary.
At the end of this video, Dr. Dukes quotes from your monogrammed logo, the verse is in John: 8-32.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
BTW, we are the Free Thinkers that David Duke mentioned in his Video.
Have a great save weekend, and try not to go night walkeing, that's when Jew's attacks on Goyims is at its highest.
May God always bless you, Petesake forever...
...agape love, Wayne's family in Truth!
This post Wayne is possibly the best I've read. True, kind and generous in spirit with a hope for the future! Thanks my friend and also thanks for your support against these thugs .. these wolves in lambs' clothing; these dark fkn creatures of the night. I know you've seen 'What famous people say about Jews' and believe me my friend, my attackers fit every single depiction from USA presidents to UK prime ministers, ordinary people to extraordinary people.

The Lord God does not intervene in earthly matters as we see daily but I believe he sees every dark act by these satanic vermin Jews and those who for gain via masonry do there dirty work for them. They will be called to account as we all will be Wayne. The Lord God knows who is behind all atrocities from the Russian Revolution to the catastrophe that is unfolding in Syria.

We mortals don't think too often just how much the Lord God is aware of ALL things. So every little premeditated phone call made and every evil deed carried out to snare me and attack me is known to the Lord God. These Jews and masons in suits and ties will be called to account I am sure of it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Judged:

Peace and Love to you ... to Wayne and Company.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Judged:

Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
This post Wayne is possibly the best I've read.

attackers fit every single depiction from USA presidents

These Jews and masons in suits and ties will be called to account I am sure of it.
You kiss your friend's butt very nicely, Suzie.

Your 'attackers' wore suits and ties, Suzie? Did you give that description to the police? Now we're getting somewhere! Did they smell like elderberries, or did the stink of BS, just like you fabrications?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Medford Discussions

Search the Medford Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Really Brady 5 hr Evan Politico 7
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 8 hr tbird Cat Controller 757
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 9 hr r u crazy 6,377
Seafest sucks,again 21 hr hoodo 33
Frasco/Fukarino lose again Thu Incompetence 5
Giant Garage Sale Jul 30 Adam Wolff 15
MBV to Honor Evan Politico (Dec '13) Jul 29 Evan Politico 37
•••
•••

Medford News Video

•••
•••

Medford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000