First Prev
of 2
Next Last
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#22 Aug 21, 2012
Lucky Ned Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Doo-doo is brown, just like you. How does it feel to always be mistaken for a turd?
Ask your wife, she looks like a shiny turd. What a shitty feeling to married to a fat slob like you. Crazy Indian.
Lucky Ned Pepper

Midlothian, VA

#23 Aug 21, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask your wife, she looks like a shiny turd. What a shitty feeling to married to a fat slob like you. Crazy Indian.
People are always trying to scoop you up and put you in a bag because that's what people do when their dogs crap in the street.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#24 Aug 21, 2012
Lucky Ned Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
People are always trying to scoop you up and put you in a bag because that's what people do when their dogs crap in the street.
They should ask to use your wifes mouth as a sump-pump for poop.
Thats how your basement got the sewer waters out.

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

#25 Aug 21, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know that Mittens is not brown....only that he wears brown shirts and drawers.
You still seem to have an unnatural affinity with men's drawers. Not that I'm surprised a bit by that.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#26 Aug 21, 2012
greg in central va wrote:
<quoted text>
You still seem to have an unnatural affinity with men's drawers. Not that I'm surprised a bit by that.
All you white boys need is a band-aid to cover the little teeny-weeny. Oh i get it, you wear drawers so you can stuff it with a rubber ducky. Fooling yourself as always.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#30 Aug 22, 2012
greg in central va wrote:
<quoted text>
She sees a lot of them working her alley. No-show spends a lot of time on her knees. That is when nothead isn't servicing her johns with her behind.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#31 Aug 22, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
She sees a lot of them working her alley. No-show spends a lot of time on her knees. That is when nothead isn't servicing her johns with her behind.
How does your "gay" son spend his time.....knee-way station and the back-stroke.
Lucky Ned Pepper

Midlothian, VA

#32 Aug 22, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
How does your "gay" son spend his time.....knee-way station and the back-stroke.
How does your gay president spend his time?...Servicing Barney Frank...

Since: Jul 10

Chesterfield, VA

#33 Aug 22, 2012
Lucky Ned Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called Clooney Love.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#34 Aug 25, 2012
Lucky Ned Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know???? Get your dirty little crackerfied mind out of the gutter. I bet your credit card is maxed out from watching so much gay sex, eh moron.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#35 Aug 25, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called Clooney Love.
You're the one that knows. Sissie boi.
Lucky Ned Pepper

United States

#36 Aug 25, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know???? Get your dirty little crackerfied mind out of the gutter. I bet your credit card is maxed out from watching so much gay sex, eh moron.
Obama admitted being gay in his book "Wet Dreams From My Father."
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#37 Aug 25, 2012
Liberals lie, and liars are liberal. Obama and his cronies are liberal liars. Proof positive.(hell, look at new hammer time).
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#38 Aug 27, 2012
Lucky Ned Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama admitted being gay in his book "Wet Dreams From My Father."
BIg friggin deal.....you ppl. have a history of being gay friendly anyway. Embrace the love of your life.....CI.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#39 Aug 27, 2012
VN Vet wrote:
Liberals lie, and liars are liberal. Obama and his cronies are liberal liars. Proof positive.(hell, look at new hammer time).
You're still a disgrace to the uniform we let you wear. If it wasn't for liberal policies to end sinceless wars you'd been killed a long time ago. Thank the flower children back in the 60's and 70's that help end the Vietnam war.
Cowards like Romney never served....too damn terrified of real combat. Yeah, and you want to vote for a scardy cat-in-chief...dayummmmmm dummy.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#40 Aug 27, 2012
VN Vet wrote:
LOL Exactly!

nothead Mug Shot aka Glen Allen clone, aka hammer time, aka son of thunder, aka new hammer time, aka term limits, aka hammer t.....

Jamyce K. Vinson,
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...

You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity nothead.

For anyone that wants the RTD web link:

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...

Or take the poll about what is wrong with nothead:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/richmond-va/T...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mechanicsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
noise ordinance 23 hr annoyed neighbor 1
Animal Research Not Helping with ebola virus Nov 21 skru 2
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) Nov 21 mjjcpa 12,419
Review: Buckeye Partners LLP Nov 20 HAMNAS 1
3rd man sentenced in theft of Va. Guard equipme... (May '12) Aug '14 firsthandknowledge 13
Review: Romp n' Roll Jul '14 Anonymous 1
Should You Install Security Cameras In Company ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Anonymous 1
Mechanicsville Dating
Find my Match

Mechanicsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mechanicsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mechanicsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:17 pm PST