Good caring cheap Dr in Meadville?

Posted in the Meadville Forum

sooziemac

Meadville, PA

#1 Oct 3, 2011
I just moved here & have no insurance , and a trifecta of chronic ailments !
Anybody know a nice non "looking down his nose at you " doctor ?
Please somebody help?????
sooziemac

Meadville, PA

#2 Oct 3, 2011
Anybody???????
RightWingRoy

Meadville, PA

#3 Oct 19, 2011
Alright, I lived in this area for 18 years moved away for 6 and I'm back. I'll tell ya what... I hate the word cheap. Everyone in this freaking town uses it. You know what cheap mean? It also means shoddy or of poor material or worthless. You do not want a "cheap" doctor. You want an inexpensive doctor. Cheap doctors would take you in there office, while you're coughing, hacking, and puking all over their floor and say "Oh it looks like you're perfectly healthy." STOP USING THE WORD CHEAP, PEOPLE! You want to say "inexpensive." Its like selling Ammo. Do you want cheap ammo? It only goes off half the time, or explodes when fired? No you dont. So dont use the friggin' word cheap. Ever.

Since: Sep 11

Meadville, PA

#4 Oct 20, 2011
Wow! That was so unhelpful! Thanks Roy for your fricking grammar lesson....so does anyone know of a decent fricking doctor in this town that doesn't charge a fricking arm.and a leg? Evidently not?

Since: Sep 11

Meadville, PA

#5 Oct 20, 2011
And Roy I just moved here and everybody every where uses the word cheap. Dumbass.
RightWingRoy

United States

#6 Oct 23, 2011
Soozimacpagan, Go to Dr Helgert. He'll fix you right up. He's cheap. He actually should be a veteranarian, and since you're a b!tch he should be able to fix you right up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meadville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr Obamas Failed Eco... 51,526
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 4 hr Martin Luther 4,019
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon R Nixon 186
Help Erie Law Enforcement Find Wanted Suspects Sep 26 barney 3
Dan king Sep 21 Kentucky 1953 1
Former Erie County Council candidate Price to r... (Mar '10) Sep 14 togetherforjustice 66
Debate: Marijuana - Cochranton, PA (Sep '10) Sep 14 Greg 11

Meadville Jobs

Meadville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Meadville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Meadville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]