how old do you have to be to move out

Posted in the McPherson Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of78
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ktl

Lindsborg, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 16, 2007
 

Judged:

1

1

I'm 17 years old and have gotten kicked out of my mom's house and am currently living with my dad. I don't want to live with my dad because of some nasty things that happeend in that past. is it alright if i move out by my self?? even though i'm only 17 if so where would be a good place to move.
lko

Lindsborg, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 17, 2007
 
poor you
boookbugger

Salina, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 6, 2007
 

Judged:

3

2

1

ktl wrote:
I'm 17 years old and have gotten kicked out of my mom's house and am currently living with my dad. I don't want to live with my dad because of some nasty things that happeend in that past. is it alright if i move out by my self?? even though i'm only 17 if so where would be a good place to move.
Just ask God for guidance
jorda

Brantford, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 28, 2007
 
i hate my mom and what to move out with my dad or a friend how old do i have to be
Mother of Jorda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 22, 2007
 

Judged:

4

2

2

jorda wrote:
i hate my mom and what to move out with my dad or a friend how old do i have to be
I hate you, too. Go ahead and move. Who cares?
buggerbook

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 29, 2007
 

Judged:

2

2

1

boookbugger wrote:
<quoted text>
Just ask God for guidance
.....and rent money.......
jefry

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 8, 2008
 
i want to know how old you have to be to move out of my mother house
RU Kidding

Ulysses, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 14, 2008
 

Judged:

2

Old enough to:
pay for your rent; pay for all of the deposits to open accounts for gas, water, electricity, and any other amenities that you would like; Old enough to get your butt out of bed to go make enough money to sustain the type of life you choose to lead; Old enough to pay your way through college so that you don't work at a minimum wage paying job for the rest of your life; Old enough to save money for emergencies that arise; to buy your own medical insurance; to support the family that you want to have; and THEN.... Still have money left to put back for RETIREMENT!!! Grow up THEN move out! WHen you move out, don't ask for any handouts!

“Will Anyone Really Read This?”

Since: May 08

Melvern/Lyndon Area

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 26, 2008
 
If you have to ask, you must not be mature and/or secure enough to feel comfortable doing it. Is there a friend's family you could live with? I suppose you could ask to be placed in foster care until you turn 18.
ALG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 7, 2008
 
I am 16 years old and I live with my mom. My mom and I don't fight or anything and we have a good relationship but I want to move in with my boyfriend. I will have a safe place to live and be in an enviroment that I'm happy in. I will have a job and he has a job as well and we will be able to support ourselves. I would still get to see my mom a lot and I wouldn't be that far away. Can anybody tell me what I should do?
samantha1234

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 18, 2009
 

Judged:

1

well im 16 years old and i live with my dad and stepmom, i hate both of them cause their ALWAYS complainin and always in the way of me doing shit i wanna do. Ive ran away before when i was 15 but the cops found me. but im wondering can you move out when your 16? if i can then please tell me cause im gonna walk right out my door right now.2171
Tony

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 18, 2009
 
samantha1234 wrote:
well im 16 years old and i live with my dad and stepmom, i hate both of them cause their ALWAYS complainin and always in the way of me doing shit i wanna do. Ive ran away before when i was 15 but the cops found me. but im wondering can you move out when your 16? if i can then please tell me cause im gonna walk right out my door right now.2171
Well you can run away, get picked up by some black pimp, get raped and pumped full of drugs, and die with a needle in your arm before you're 18. That's worse than what you have now.

You can stay in school or get your GED and attend a vocational school for cosmetology, so when you move out, you will be making money on your own and you can live anywhere you want. That's a much better future.

I'd go for GED and Cosmetology School if I were you. It's better than being raped, cut, shot, or overdosing on drugs.

When you finally turn 18 with your new career, you can hook up with an guy who has a job, car and money.
jr c young

Rock Hill, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 22, 2009
 
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you can run away, get picked up by some black pimp, get raped and pumped full of drugs, and die with a needle in your arm before you're 18. That's worse than what you have now.
You can stay in school or get your GED and attend a vocational school for cosmetology, so when you move out, you will be making money on your own and you can live anywhere you want. That's a much better future.
I'd go for GED and Cosmetology School if I were you. It's better than being raped, cut, shot, or overdosing on drugs.
When you finally turn 18 with your new career, you can hook up with an guy who has a job, car and money.
wut da freak u mean black pimp, y he gotta b black
Mac99

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 7, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Get out of the town. They conceal crimes in their nasty little fake legal system and duck out when Fed heat comes down on their crooked little back wood system. Don't raise a kid in the town, satan worship in the park. Mamas, watch your kids, nasty police bought in to conceal crimes from the public.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 1, 2009
 
Hell, I'll take ya! I got a 30 year old son I'm trying to get rid of. Think they'll make a trade?
Tyler

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 24, 2009
 
Im 17 years old i have 6 months befor i turn 18 im under children services can i move out? or do i have to stay until im 18 because of children services. My mom, adopted dad and biodad hates me my stepmom dont. What can i do
jake

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 23, 2009
 
Tyler wrote:
Im 17 years old i have 6 months befor i turn 18 im under children services can i move out? or do i have to stay until im 18 because of children services. My mom, adopted dad and biodad hates me my stepmom dont. What can i do

at age 16 you can move out an they cant do any thang about it
unknown

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 8, 2009
 
I am only 12 but my life is reallly complicated! Me and my friends are planning to move out of our houses and get anapartment together and all get jobs! But i dont think my mom will give me permission to. So do i have to wait till i am 18? help me!
real life

Brooks, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 10, 2009
 
dude above me, you are way 2 young 2 move out by yourself... at the age of 12 most people probably wont hire you, and you probably dont know exactly what it takes to live by youself and all the things your gonna have to pay for. better wait at least 4 or 5 years
hold on

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 16, 2009
 
well hi

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of78
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent McPherson Discussions

Search the McPherson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
todays ks shootings - and there will be more !!! Tue WE PORK HICKS 21
Jinxer, surf over to more on small fry Klan tra... (May '13) Tue WE PORK HICKS 5
KS Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) Tue jefffry helms 5,752
PORKING WHITEY COUNTY OF WhiteN----i---gg--eeee... (Sep '13) Apr 21 WE PORK HICKS 7
Klan Robe in the hole. (Mar '13) Apr 15 TOPEKA GRAPEVINE 13
we pork hicks Apr 15 TOPEKA GRAPEVINE 2
more KS BABY RAPES (Jun '13) Apr 15 TOPEKA GRAPEVINE 42
•••
•••
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••