Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

Judged:

The people who hire them and give them housing. The Human Services who give them benefits. The girls who have babies with them and allow them to live off of them so they can send their money back to Mexico. Call me a racist if you want to. The truth is the truth.
Just sayin

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

Judged:

I might add our school system who allows their children to enter school with no SS#, no shot records and no birth records.
Betsy Ross

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

Judged:

We fix it by cutting off all the goodies.
Homemom

Rock Island, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

Judged:

Go back to the early 1980's when the nursery owners paid the coyotes to cross the illegals across the border illegally, paid for their plane tickets to be flown here, provided a job, housing, and transportation for them, and told them who to contact to buy false documents. Those nursery owners then took advantage of the amnesty laws and those illegals went on to become permanent residents and some of them became U.S. citizens. The illegals today are still coming here to work...so if the work is cut off, they won't find it so appealing. Contrary to popular belief, they don't get benefits from human services. If you see an Hispanic person using EBT, it is because they are here legally or because it is for their children who were born here and are citizens. Illegals cannot get food stamps and welfare for themselves nor do they qualify for earned income credit on income taxes. Illegal children can enter the school system without a social security number, but they must show an up-to-date shot record and birth certificate just like every other child that enters school. Now who they shack up with and have babies with is another matter entirely-I don't have the answer to that one yet. Before you all jump up and start accusing me of sleeping with illegals or whatever, just know that I am married but I have worked with different agencies in the community and have learned the rules and regulations over the years. I don't approve of illegals demanding anything, but I feel that if someone is willing to work for their living and provide for their family rather than live off the government, then we should make that possible for them. If they want to pay taxes, live law-abiding lives, and contribute to society, then I say give them a chance. But I say no government assistance for them and if they get arrested or fail to pay taxes, then they get sent back.
TooFunny

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

Judged:

Homemom wrote:
Go back to the early 1980's when the nursery owners paid the coyotes to cross the illegals across the border illegally, paid for their plane tickets to be flown here, provided a job, housing, and transportation for them, and told them who to contact to buy false documents. Those nursery owners then took advantage of the amnesty laws and those illegals went on to become permanent residents and some of them became U.S. citizens. The illegals today are still coming here to work...so if the work is cut off, they won't find it so appealing. Contrary to popular belief, they don't get benefits from human services. If you see an Hispanic person using EBT, it is because they are here legally or because it is for their children who were born here and are citizens. Illegals cannot get food stamps and welfare for themselves nor do they qualify for earned income credit on income taxes. Illegal children can enter the school system without a social security number, but they must show an up-to-date shot record and birth certificate just like every other child that enters school. Now who they shack up with and have babies with is another matter entirely-I don't have the answer to that one yet. Before you all jump up and start accusing me of sleeping with illegals or whatever, just know that I am married but I have worked with different agencies in the community and have learned the rules and regulations over the years. I don't approve of illegals demanding anything, but I feel that if someone is willing to work for their living and provide for their family rather than live off the government, then we should make that possible for them. If they want to pay taxes, live law-abiding lives, and contribute to society, then I say give them a chance. But I say no government assistance for them and if they get arrested or fail to pay taxes, then they get sent back.
Yep, you probably have a couple of little mexicans running around. LOL
Homemom

Rock Island, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

TooFunny wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time you get on here you just show more of your ignorance. Learn to read.

Since: Aug 10

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

Judged:

Who pays for the up to date shot records, we do. Who pays when they use emergency room services, we do. Who pays for the extra services needed to teach their children at our schools, we do, a list of these questions could go on and on. Illegals know the system and they work it. If they wanted to live law abiding lives they would have entered this country through the front door, instead of sneaking in through the back one.

Picking them up and sending them back, will do no good until our border is secure. The same illegals are back within a few weeks. If we do not hire them, do not give them sanctuary, they will leave. As for those that hire them, we should boycott them, make their names and business public, and require that they be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
TooFunny

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

traditionalmom wrote:
Who pays for the up to date shot records, we do. Who pays when they use emergency room services, we do. Who pays for the extra services needed to teach their children at our schools, we do, a list of these questions could go on and on. Illegals know the system and they work it. If they wanted to live law abiding lives they would have entered this country through the front door, instead of sneaking in through the back one.
Picking them up and sending them back, will do no good until our border is secure. The same illegals are back within a few weeks. If we do not hire them, do not give them sanctuary, they will leave. As for those that hire them, we should boycott them, make their names and business public, and require that they be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
You are so right, TMon!
TooFunny

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

Homemom wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time you get on here you just show more of your ignorance. Learn to read.
Ignorance has been reserved for you.
The Pioneer

Manchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

The proud people of warren county need too stand up and demand those good jobs at calsonic and bridgestone be given to the hard working, upstanding people of warren county. All the major industry and retail establishments that thrive in warren county DONT hire many warren countians! WHY? WE DEMAND TO KNOW!
traditionalmom

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

Makes you wonder if this happens in Warren County.

http://countyroots.com/wilsoncountyvotes/2010...
TooFunny

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

traditionalmom wrote:
Makes you wonder if this happens in Warren County.
http://countyroots.com/wilsoncountyvotes/2010...
That is unbelievable. I guess no one really know but the voting officials. We need to ask. Our government needs to get their priorities straight!
Jose Mcminnvillesa

Manchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

Judged:

I come here to work in the trees. I climb them really good. I am first class baller! Nothing to ball in mexico! I come to warren county and ball all I want. I buy the junk cars and screw all the ugly white girls. Life is good for Jose! Don be hating on a baller. Nobody can ball like the mexican!
think about it

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2010

Judged:

Thats funny you go jose !!!!!!!!!!
Be sure and be at the DHS office first thing Monday morning so you can get your free insurance, food stamps, and oh I heard you could also get some free housing those stupid hard working tax paying idiots in Mex Minnville are paying for it can you belive that. Man no were else in the world and I mean NOWERE does the hard working middle class pay for everything like they do here ITS GREAT have a couple of cousins coming up from Arizona they got tired of our ass down there and ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING ABOUT IT
think about it

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2010

Judged:

Oh and I heard if you cant speak the english the tax payers will pay for that too, AND IF YOU GET HURT JUST GO TO THE EMEGENCY ROOM AND THE CRAZY PEOPLE THERE WILL JUST TAKE YOU IN AND TAKE CARE OF YOU ITS NOT LIKE THAT IN MEXICO MAN HELL NO. IN MEXICO AS YOU KNOW IF YOU HAVE NO MONEY YOU DONT EAT YOU DONT GET THE DOCTOR BUT HERE ITS ALL FREE FOR US EVERYTHING MAN JUST FIND A NURSERY GUY TO HIRE YOU FOR CASH HE PUTS YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY IN A NICE 1 BEDROOM SLUM AND YOUR DONE DUDE ITS GREAT. AND ALL THE FAT UGLY SKANKY WHITE GIRLS YOU WANT. AND GUESS WHAT THE MORE KIDS YOU HAVE THE MORE THE TAXPAYERS GIVE YOU MAN ITS CRAZY DUDE SO COME TO MEX MINVILLE BEFORE THESE STUPID PEOPLE WAKE UP AND TAKE THERE COUNTRY COUNTY AND TOWN BACK
Lovinglife

Altamont, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2010

TooFunny wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with TooFunny.
shipthemout

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

Judged:

Warren county needs better law enforcers to penalize them like they would an american.They get out here and run over someone and kill them they wont get no where near as much time in prison as an american would.They can get by with driving without drivers licenses and insurance and drinking. If the nurseries are going to work them they need to take responsbility for them.It time for the people in this county to take stand against them and the government needs to start shipping them out of Tennessee.
annie

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

TooFunny wrote:
<quoted text>
bull
confused

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Judged:

I just want to say that I know of many great hispanic people that are in the McMinnville and Smithville area that are legal tax paying law abiding citizens that work for minimum wage and do hard labor jobs. The reason I know this is because several years ago I hired several of them and their crudentials were checked through the government and they were legal to work in the USA. I also, hired several American Citizens that didn't want to work at Yorozu or McMinnville Manufacturing (Man Killer) because it only paid $7 an hour and not to mention that it was hard work and that they had already worked there 2 other times and the company didn't want them back because they missed numerous days of work with silly excuses such as I didn't hear the alarm go off or I'm tired. As for who they screw and have babies with well take a look at all the other white women and white useless men that are looking to cash in with a baby so they don't have to work and they can sit back and get their food stamps and welfare check (they also get free health care and guess who pays for that? we do) Dead beat dads that don't pay their child support whom do you think over time pays that? we do tax payers! Does anyone really want to work in a nursery and hand dig balls for a living? That's very hard work and most hispanics are left to do the manual digging when the white people are using the machines? Hmmm I don't see anyone ready to take the hispanics job away from him. There are alot of things that I don't agree with but, before you judge maybe you should get more information and you just may want to stop a hispanic person one day and have a geniune conversation on why they are here because it just might suprise you and it will make you very thankful that you were born an American Citizen because I know that I sure am. May God Bless us All!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent McMinnville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min BAS 145,351
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 5 hr Windy 9,296
floyd m myers (May '10) 14 hr Can 6
crusizers owner is violent Mon MaryJane22 3
Warning (Nov '13) Mon Ashley 22
Karaoke guy Mon Lol 2
Anyone heard from Johnathon Burke? Mon lacey 3

Search the McMinnville Forum:
•••
•••
McMinnville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••