Provocateur

Denver, CO

#10981 Jun 12, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Provocateur.
I agree.Edited for facts.
Ronald
I was wondering when your nicotine stained brain would reappear. Tell us again how tobacco smoke is good for children.

Prohibition didn't work for alcohol, either.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#10982 Jun 12, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
RiccardoFire.
Are you a victim of Obsessive–compulsive smeller disorder, or is your interest in the smell of decent women and men who smoke tobacco purely recreational in nature? At what age did you first acquire this kinky smelling habit? Are there regional or racial differences in the smell of decent tobacco smokers? Have you ever gotten into the smelling of bus seats where a cute guy has sat, or the behinds of donkeys?
Ronald
i don't find women attractive that smoke tabacco. Difference of opinion shared by many. I prefer breathing clean air.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#10983 Jun 12, 2012
waco1954 wrote:
<quoted text> I believe the subject was legalization.However....it grows just great in Texas.But I must point out that Georgia grows really great weed.
yes my point, will always be cheaper on the street.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#10984 Jun 12, 2012
Provocateur wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering when your nicotine stained brain would reappear. Tell us again how tobacco smoke is good for children.
Prohibition didn't work for alcohol, either.
Provocateur.

Yes. I agree. Whenever "everyone knows" something, one can be sure it is wrong. In the case of "tax and increased Government controll" tobacco propaganda it surely is.

Before Big Government began its war against its own people - the many millions of decent women and men who enjoy the simple pleasure of using a tobacco product - autoimmune related illnesses among children were relatively rare. As Big Government won more and more of its anti decent tobacco smoker battles, more and more hard working parents quit using tobacco simply because only "the rich" could afford to continue paying the exorbitant Big Government controlled price of tobacco - most of which is composed of wasteful taxes imposed by all levels of Big Government's taxing agencies.

Tobacco smoke has a beneficial effect on the development of strong immune systems among children. The reason is because tobacco smoke elicits an immune response, a response that is necessary for the development of healthy immune systems among growing children. In less superstitious times, moms knew this as "the dirt effect".

Because growing children are no longer exposed to beneficial tobacco smoke, autoimmune deficient ailments such as childhood Asthma have soared off the chart. Big Government responded by turning children into Guinea pigs, injecting into their frail little bodies dangerous drugs and "treatments" that are provided by Government "doctors".

Incidentally, Provocateur. Say what you want about prohibition, but despite Hollywood propaganda to the contrary, it was a fantastic success. Alcohol use plunged among Americans as a result of prohibition. Alcohol consumption among Americans never recovered to its pre-prohibition level.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/8yo2xsf

Source: http://tinyurl.com/75csfjs

Ronald
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#10985 Jun 12, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>i don't find women attractive that smoke tabacco. Difference of opinion shared by many. I prefer breathing clean air.
RiccardoFire.

Well, you put on a good front, but if you go around smelling "smelly" *(as you put it)* decent women and men who smoke tobacco, one must question the sincerity of your professed desire to breathe "clean" air.

Ronald

Ronald
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#10986 Jun 12, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
RiccardoFire.
Well, you put on a good front, but if you go around smelling "smelly" *(as you put it)* decent women and men who smoke tobacco, one must question the sincerity of your professed desire to breathe "clean" air.
Ronald
Ronald
Here is what I wrote: "I see people smoke cigarettes because they are a nervous wreck without it. They smell, their skin looks aged, they smell." I never wrote "smelly". LIAR! Decent and not decent women and men smoke tobacco. I don't like to breath their stink they create. I would never want to kiss a woman that just smoked a cig.
waco1954

United States

#10987 Jun 12, 2012
Cigs kill.weed doesn't.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#10988 Jun 12, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Here is what I wrote: "I see people smoke cigarettes because they are a nervous wreck without it. They smell, their skin looks aged, they smell." I never wrote "smelly". LIAR! Decent and not decent women and men smoke tobacco. I don't like to breath their stink they create. I would never want to kiss a woman that just smoked a cig.
RiccardoFire.

Thank you for clarifying this matter. Would you be so kind as to describe what decent women and men who smoke tobacco smell like? Would you consider publishing a book describing your adventures in smelling for the benefits of those of us who have better things to do than going around smelling people?

Ronald
waco1954

United States

#10989 Jun 12, 2012
Women are hard enough to get without crossing off the ones who smoke.
Provocateur

Denver, CO

#10990 Jun 12, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Edited for facts.

So you're saying prohibition worked and tobacco smoke is good for children? You and Asian guy need to stay out of the medicine cabinet.

122 Die Daily in the U.S. for Lack of Healthcare
Annual Causes of Death in the United States
Tobacco 435,000
Poor Diet and Physical Inactivity 365,000
Alcohol 85,000
Microbial Agents 75,000
Toxic Agents 55,000
Motor Vehicle Crashes 26,347
Adverse Reactions to Prescription Drugs 32,000
Suicide 30,622
Incidents Involving Firearms 29,000
Homicide 20,308
Sexual Behaviors 20,000
All Illicit Drug Use, Direct and Indirect 17,000
Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs Such As Aspirin 7,600
Marijuana 0

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#10991 Jun 12, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
there you go again advocating that ALL drugs be legalized.
obviously, you did not look at my last post on krokodil. here it is again for you to read.
http://mystoryofrecovery.com/2011/09/16/warni...
after reading it, tell me... if you still advocate legalizing all drugs.
Krokodil, like wood-alcohol, is exactly the kind of drug which appears due to the prohibition of some drug. It exploded in Russia after a severe repression of the use of heroin.

So yes, after reading that I am even more convinced that we should legalize all drugs. Krokodil would not exist if drugs were all legal.

And you cannot fight against Krocodil, for it is easy to produce from well known legal medications. The only way to fight against the use of Krokodil is the legalization of all drugs, exactly like the only way to make disappear wood-alcohol has been the legalization of alcohol.
Provocateur

Denver, CO

#10993 Jun 13, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>

473,000 die prematurely from tobacco-related illnesses; 53,000 of these are nonsmokers.
6,500,000 use heroin, crack, speed, PCP, cocaine or some other hard drug on a regular basis.
1,000+ die from sniffing household substances found under the kitchen sink. About 20 percent of all eighth-graders have "huffed" toxic substances. Thousands suffer permanent neurological damage.
37,000,000, or one out of every six Americans, regularly use emotion controlling medical drugs. The users are mostly women. The pushers are doctors; the suppliers are pharmaceutical companies; the profits are stupendous.
2,000,000 nonhospitalized persons are given powerful mind-control drugs, sometimes described as "chemical straitjackets."

31,450,000 use marijuana; 3,000,000 of whom are heavy users.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#10994 Jun 13, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
RiccardoFire.
Thank you for clarifying this matter. Would you be so kind as to describe what decent women and men who smoke tobacco smell like? Would you consider publishing a book describing your adventures in smelling for the benefits of those of us who have better things to do than going around smelling people?
Ronald
Instead of reading a book on the affects of tobacco on decent women and men, I suggest you visit a lung cancer ward and interview those decent people that couldn't put down the cancer stick. RiccardoFire

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#10995 Jun 13, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruno24.
Well, you are making the same wrongful argument the money grubbing free-spending out-of-control Homosexual and non-Homosexual California politicians and their increased taxation advocating pals in the pothead community make. Decent tobacco users smoke tobacco and decent tobacco users die. That is just as much a non-sequitur as is your milk argument.
I think you may be confusing mind rotting pot with tobacco. Whereas the pothead often incurs lifelong mental - and often as not physical - debility as a result of his pot addiction, tobacco use enhances mental acuity. In fact, decent tobacco users use tobacco as a "Big Government expensive "doctor-free" self-medicating delivery device. That is why decent tobacco users are usually of calm and collected demeanor. Contrast that with the crazed cannibalistic and outrageous sexual behavior that is typical of the pot addict.
Ronald
Ronald,

I am a logician. I collect the papers on the "danger of cannabis" since many years, as they illustrate systematically the most common misuse of logics and statistics. The danger of cannabis is a 100% hoax, as all scientists know since Anslinger repudiated the La Guardia Report.

I venerate as much Tobacco than Cannabis, as long as you follow the basic recommendations. For tobacco: never inhaled. Without that rule tobacco is killer one on the planet. For cannabis: always inhaled.
To speak honestly, I venerate Salvia divinorum much more, and I use psychedelic mushroom once or twice a year. Hallucinogens are far more interesting, and more healthy, than excitant or inebriant, in my opinion.

As long as people do not hurt me and the general public, they do as they want. We have fight for freedom: why do you suggest that some people can think for other people?

That attitude leads to irresponsibility in all directions followed by the ten thousand catastrophes.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#10996 Jun 13, 2012
Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronald,
I am a logician. I collect the papers on the "danger of cannabis" since many years, as they illustrate systematically the most common misuse of logics and statistics. The danger of cannabis is a 100% hoax, as all scientists know since Anslinger repudiated the La Guardia Report.
I venerate as much Tobacco than Cannabis, as long as you follow the basic recommendations. For tobacco: never inhaled. Without that rule tobacco is killer one on the planet. For cannabis: always inhaled.
To speak honestly, I venerate Salvia divinorum much more, and I use psychedelic mushroom once or twice a year. Hallucinogens are far more interesting, and more healthy, than excitant or inebriant, in my opinion.
As long as people do not hurt me and the general public, they do as they want. We have fight for freedom: why do you suggest that some people can think for other people?
That attitude leads to irresponsibility in all directions followed by the ten thousand catastrophes.
you by your own admission admit to breaking the law.

mushrooms, you say? my guess is you probably do all the drugs. including heroin.

you are typical of the problem on capitol hill. drug addicts that believe they are above the law.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#10997 Jun 13, 2012
Mushrooms have been used going way back in history. The difference is that Bruno seems to be using shrooms responsible.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#10998 Jun 13, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Instead of reading a book on the affects of tobacco on decent women and men, I suggest you visit a lung cancer ward and interview those decent people that couldn't put down the cancer stick. RiccardoFire
RiccardoFire.

Excellent point. I guess we can attribute that to the expected progression of the 60s 70s revolutionary people's unwillingness to accept individual responsibility, instead, projecting all their philosophic failures onto the greater society.

The fact is that there has never been a scintilla of creditable evidence presented as a result of expensive taxpayer funded Big Government junk "science" "studies" to prove tobacco has ever harmed the health of anyone, much less having caused anyone to die. Historically the snake oil salesmen has been one of the most successful of all American charlatans. Just because those charlatans are now in the taxpayer funded employ of Big Government makes them no less medical-related "scientific" Quacks.

Reality is quite different. Most Americans who die are non-smokers - by far. Decent Americans who enjoy the simple pleasure of an occasional cigarette live just as long as do non smokers, and much longer than great numbers of them.

Decent Americans who enjoy the pleasure of smoking cigars are the world's most long lived persons, and their lives are certainly far more enjoyable. Decent Japanese use more tobacco than any other people. It comes as no surprise when one learns the Japanese also live longer than any other people. The Greeks use more beneficial tobacco products than any other European people. They also live longer than any other European people - witness the Euro zone financial crisis that arose primarily as a result of tobacco using Greeks living so long that the Greek retirement system simply broke.

The revolutionary 60s 70s generation *(now in power)* are beginning to die like flies. They use hard earned taxpayer money to lash out in a futile effort to find someone to blame. Today, the trendy victims are decent tobacco users. Tomorrow it may be the salt eaters, or even the drinkers of soda pop. In the unlikely event the dying 60s 70s generation should live so long, who would be next to blame?

Unfortunately, Big Government manipulators were careful to shield that revolutionary generation from end-of-life reality. Most of the dying - often as a result of some horribly painful illness - are non-smokers. Taxpayer subsidized hospices and Government hospitals are filled with millions of them, with millions more to arrive shortly.

Several years ago, tobacco using Florida Indians convinced gullible Spaniards that if Ponce De Leon would only pay them for another costly expedition, they would lead the Spaniards to the fabled fountain of youth. Thereafter they could enjoy life everlasting for the price of a few peso de ocho . This is the same promise Big Government made to gullible non-smokers. Yet, no matter how much abuse and heavy taxes Big Government ruling charlatans heap on decent women and men who enjoy the simple pleasure of tobacco use, they have yet to fulfill that promise.

Ronald
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#10999 Jun 13, 2012
Ronald wrote: "The fact is that there has never been a scintilla of creditable evidence presented as a result of expensive taxpayer funded Big Government junk "science" "studies" to prove tobacco has ever harmed the health of anyone, much less having caused anyone to die." RiccardoFire wrote: are you nuts?
waco1954

United States

#11000 Jun 13, 2012
Tell us where you get your facts Ronald.Just show us some evidence.Facts...if you will.My mom...well...she smoked every day.Then she got the lung cancer.Maybe...it was a coincidence.Maybe not.Cigarette and cigar smokers can legally smoke all they want..at home.What's the problem? Just show us your proof.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#11001 Jun 13, 2012
waco1954 wrote:
Tell us where you get your facts Ronald.Just show us some evidence.Facts...if you will.My mom...well...she smoked every day.Then she got the lung cancer.Maybe...it was a coincidence.Maybe not.Cigarette and cigar smokers can legally smoke all they want..at home.What's the problem? Just show us your proof.
waco1954.

Yes. I agree. Its elemental to the scientific process that correlation does not necessarily mean causation. Before the Western Hemisphere was discovered, the beneficial tobacco plant was unknown to the White man. Yet, the death rate among those White men prior to its discovery was nearly 100%. This is a figure that holds true among non-smokers to this very day. Is death the result of not smoking tobacco?

Ronald

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKinleyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Jackson will be buried on his 51st birt... (Aug '09) 11 hr Len is Disgusted 15
TAP helps people get back home; bus tickets, ga... (Nov '11) 15 hr Rucker fam 242
What's with all this hate towards Armenians? (Jul '10) 18 hr Doink 179
Do Trinidadian men like to date African -Americ... (Aug '06) 18 hr Troy 215
JoAnns FAbric & Craft Store-Cheats Employees (Jun '07) Mon Sarah 346
Review: A-L Financial Corp (Dec '08) Mon Kia driver 39
Glendale approves Korean 'comfort woman' statue... (Jul '13) Nov 21 Switches 74
McKinleyville Dating
Find my Match

McKinleyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

McKinleyville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in McKinleyville

Personal Finance