hoehater5

Paris, TN

#1 Sep 2, 2012
Who is he?
his sister

Mayfield, KY

#2 Sep 3, 2012
a wonderful guy who loves his family and his frends and would do anyhing for him, anything else u want to know why dont u ask him.
hoehater5

Mount Juliet, TN

#3 Sep 23, 2012
his sister wrote:
a wonderful guy who loves his family and his frends and would do anyhing for him, anything else u want to know why dont u ask him.
I heard his girlfriend was a B****??
habit

Lawrenceburg, TN

#4 Sep 24, 2012
and why does that got anything to do with John Jr?
mckenziegirl

Mckenzie, TN

#5 Oct 13, 2012
Pretty sure she is not a b****. I love her to death she is like my sister and if you think she is why don't you go ask her yourself or ask john yourself instead of putting it on here. Grow up
Anonymous

Paris, TN

#6 Oct 27, 2012
I don't know her personally?? But things I have heard I don't like her. And. I think he can do way better than her!
HerSister

Paris, TN

#7 Dec 3, 2012
Hoehater5 wrote:
I don't know her personally?? But things I have heard I don't like her. And. I think he can do way better than her!
umm if you dont know her then how are you gonna say he can do better than her? she is a great person until someone like you ticks her off!
Ummm

Jackson, TN

#8 Jan 3, 2013
She is a bitch and I do know her personally. John downgraded 100%. He is a really sweet caring guy and he could do better than that hamster. He looks decent now and he needs to open his eyes and realize that and step out on that ugly hoe!!
bulll rider

Jackson, TN

#9 Jan 5, 2013
she did sleep with morgan delaney and proceded to tell people she was pregnant by her.. not to mention they are cousins. she treats him so bad she tells everyone behind his back that he stinks. "john Smell" she saod he better be glad he lost that weight cause he was nasty fat and stink and now he is juts trashy and stinky.
stryker

Dallas, TX

#10 May 23, 2013
bulll rider wrote:
she did sleep with morgan delaney and proceded to tell people she was pregnant by her.. not to mention they are cousins. she treats him so bad she tells everyone behind his back that he stinks. "john Smell" she saod he better be glad he lost that weight cause he was nasty fat and stink and now he is juts trashy and stinky.
this is just stupid. Why the hell would she tell people that she was pregnant by her female cousin. Get a f*cking life! And stop spreading false information! Thank you B*tch
HIS GIRL

Mckenzie, TN

#11 Jan 29, 2014
Morgan Delaney did NOT sleep with her cousin.
hanah webb

Ellisville, MS

#13 Jan 30, 2014
bulll rider wrote:
If you kmow this informatin is so true why dont you say your real name. And for one I didnt say shit like that about him but if you really wanna think that he didn't stink he has always smelt good. And how can I be pregnant by a da*n female that is my f*cking cousin??! All you are is da*n jealous can I have someone who actually loves me and you cant have it so F*CK YOU!
Jake C

Dallas, TX

#14 Jan 30, 2014
I know one thing about john... He can fight and he doesn't lose.. It's true cause he beat the hell out of me and my buddy and we ain't small so I wouldn't start any shit with him. Anybody who knows him knows this
earl

Little Rock, AR

#16 Mar 11, 2014
hanah webb wrote:
<quoted text>
If you kmow this informatin is so true why dont you say your real name. And for one I didnt say shit like that about him but if you really wanna think that he didn't stink he has always smelt good. And how can I be pregnant by a da*n female that is my f*cking cousin??! All you are is da*n jealous can I have someone who actually loves me and you cant have it so F*CK YOU!
SMELT???? LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKenzie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zach Adams (accused Holy Bobo rapist) 1 hr nixon 1
Black magic (Sep '13) 9 hr astvinayak group 4
daisy? (Apr '14) 11 hr HeadBump 7
Where to hook up with other men? 11 hr gogs gays 7
Mckenzie healthcare cheating their staff out of... 17 hr Mckenzie healthcare 1
looking for a guy in gleason Sat Patrick Kline_pea... 9
Medina moves to keep Lowery chief of police (Oct '09) Thu Concerned citizen 4
McKenzie Dating
Find my Match

McKenzie People Search