Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Mar 11, 2014
hoehater5

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 2, 2012
 
Who is he?
his sister

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 3, 2012
 
a wonderful guy who loves his family and his frends and would do anyhing for him, anything else u want to know why dont u ask him.
hoehater5

Mount Juliet, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 23, 2012
 
his sister wrote:
a wonderful guy who loves his family and his frends and would do anyhing for him, anything else u want to know why dont u ask him.
I heard his girlfriend was a B****??
habit

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 24, 2012
 
and why does that got anything to do with John Jr?
mckenziegirl

Huntingdon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 13, 2012
 
Pretty sure she is not a b****. I love her to death she is like my sister and if you think she is why don't you go ask her yourself or ask john yourself instead of putting it on here. Grow up
Anonymous

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 27, 2012
 
I don't know her personally?? But things I have heard I don't like her. And. I think he can do way better than her!
HerSister

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 3, 2012
 
Hoehater5 wrote:
I don't know her personally?? But things I have heard I don't like her. And. I think he can do way better than her!
umm if you dont know her then how are you gonna say he can do better than her? she is a great person until someone like you ticks her off!
Ummm

Beech Bluff, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

She is a bitch and I do know her personally. John downgraded 100%. He is a really sweet caring guy and he could do better than that hamster. He looks decent now and he needs to open his eyes and realize that and step out on that ugly hoe!!
bulll rider

Beech Bluff, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 5, 2013
 
she did sleep with morgan delaney and proceded to tell people she was pregnant by her.. not to mention they are cousins. she treats him so bad she tells everyone behind his back that he stinks. "john Smell" she saod he better be glad he lost that weight cause he was nasty fat and stink and now he is juts trashy and stinky.
stryker

Wolfe City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

bulll rider wrote:
she did sleep with morgan delaney and proceded to tell people she was pregnant by her.. not to mention they are cousins. she treats him so bad she tells everyone behind his back that he stinks. "john Smell" she saod he better be glad he lost that weight cause he was nasty fat and stink and now he is juts trashy and stinky.
this is just stupid. Why the hell would she tell people that she was pregnant by her female cousin. Get a f*cking life! And stop spreading false information! Thank you B*tch
HIS GIRL

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 29, 2014
 
Morgan Delaney did NOT sleep with her cousin.
hanah webb

Louin, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 30, 2014
 
bulll rider wrote:
she did sleep with morgan delaney and proceded to tell people she was pregnant by her.. not to mention they are cousins. she treats him so bad she tells everyone behind his back that he stinks. "john Smell" she saod he better be glad he lost that weight cause he was nasty fat and stink and now he is juts trashy and stinky.
If you kmow this informatin is so true why dont you say your real name. And for one I didnt say shit like that about him but if you really wanna think that he didn't stink he has always smelt good. And how can I be pregnant by a da*n female that is my f*cking cousin??! All you are is da*n jealous can I have someone who actually loves me and you cant have it so F*CK YOU!
Jake C

Frisco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 30, 2014
 
I know one thing about john... He can fight and he doesn't lose.. It's true cause he beat the hell out of me and my buddy and we ain't small so I wouldn't start any shit with him. Anybody who knows him knows this
earl

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 11, 2014
 
hanah webb wrote:
<quoted text>
If you kmow this informatin is so true why dont you say your real name. And for one I didnt say shit like that about him but if you really wanna think that he didn't stink he has always smelt good. And how can I be pregnant by a da*n female that is my f*cking cousin??! All you are is da*n jealous can I have someone who actually loves me and you cant have it so F*CK YOU!
SMELT???? LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent McKenzie Discussions

Search the McKenzie Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr Ali Ooop 8,592
DA Hansel McCadams (Aug '11) 2 hr Dr L 58
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 7 hr Zeke 8,978
What do you call a Sunday School Teacher (Mar '12) 11 hr guest 3
Government Handouts Mon Zeke 4
new lake Mon Real 100 7
McKenzie mayor Mon Hank 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

McKenzie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

McKenzie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

McKenzie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in McKenzie
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••