created by: Citizen for Change | May 14, 2011

McKeesport, PA

287 votes

What Are You Sick of The Machine?

Click on an option to vote

  • Bully Tactics
  • Rising Violent Crime
  • Backdoor Tax Increases (MSF, Sewage, Fees)
  • Section 8 Dependency
  • Their General Arrogance
  • Nepotism
  • Cronyism
  • Self Serving Behavior
  • HRC and Hatch Violations
  • Empty Promises
Comments
1 - 20 of 115 Comments Last updated Apr 26, 2014
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Innocent Lad

South Park, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 14, 2011
 

Judged:

8

5

4

This poll appears to be biased against cool people. Appears to be a ploy to unify the Nerds. Shadango did you create this one? We know you did and Sluggo probably gave you the wording.
Guilty Machine

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 14, 2011
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Why isn't all of the above a choice?

I'd add scandals and cover-ups to the list!
Mck Lightning Clem

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 14, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

It's been broken for a long time. It uses up all of our money, barely works & it hasn't taken us anywhere in over 8 years. Time to junk it.
Interesting Thread

South Park, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 2, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

This is like a trick question. The Machine is awesome and the team that all should aspire to join if and only if they can't meet the exacting standards. CCD Baby....CCD!!!!
Hobo Jim

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Machine Team who leaps off cliff jumps to conclusions.
Guns R Fun

Monessen, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Interesting Thread wrote:
This is like a trick question. The Machine is awesome and the team that all should aspire to join if and only if they can't meet the exacting standards. CCD Baby....CCD!!!!
Somebody Crushed, Crumbled and Destroyed your brain and balls.
PeachyPie

Monessen, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

i are think polls be fun tehe. i voted sew now mai voice will be hurd.
Guns R Fun

Monessen, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Peachy you are one funny s.o.b.(Tips hat) Welcome, welcome to the forum!
Guns R Fun

Monessen, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Well he was an American Sniff
Raised on underwear
He couldn't help but thinkin' that there
Was another ass to sniff
Somewhere else
After all it was a great big world
With lots of bum holes to sniff up
Yeah then he had to try
Try and cheat
That one little brown hole he was gonna keeeeeeep
Oh yeah
Alright
Take it easy Sniffy
Make it last all (make it last all night)
He was
An American Sniff
White Lightning

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 13, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Gotta love the phrase ,'what goes around , comes around'. Everyone loves to see those shallow, egotistical puppets who became 'arrogant bastards'
thru their skill of kissing ass finally have it all catch up to them. and it always does.

The 'hatchet-man' has been wreaking havoc over the last 2 weeks where I work & has been laying waste to the 'mighty' & their weak-willed, grovelling butt-lickers. They always get caught. Too bad.

You gotta be stupid to think you can continue to 'dance with the devil' & never have to pay the fiddler. You make the bed, you lie in it.
Fool Circle

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 13, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

White Lightning wrote:
Gotta love the phrase ,'what goes around , comes around'. Everyone loves to see those shallow, egotistical puppets who became 'arrogant bastards'
thru their skill of kissing ass finally have it all catch up to them. and it always does.
The 'hatchet-man' has been wreaking havoc over the last 2 weeks where I work & has been laying waste to the 'mighty' & their weak-willed, grovelling butt-lickers. They always get caught. Too bad.
You gotta be stupid to think you can continue to 'dance with the devil' & never have to pay the fiddler. You make the bed, you lie in it.
Excellent proses -- but give us some context or reference plane -- City or county or state or private or military or local or foreign?

I agree with you.
McLightning

South Park, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 13, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fool Circle wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent proses -- but give us some context or reference plane -- City or county or state or private or military or local or foreign?
I agree with you.
Love to get together with you and discuss more proses. Let's agree on a good pasture and a wool suit that you might wear with the wool facing outward. I love and also crave intellectual intercourse.
White Lightning

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 14, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Gotta love the phrase ,'what goes around , comes around'. Everyone loves to see those shallow, egotistical puppets who became 'arrogant bastards'
thru their skill of kissing ass finally have it all catch up to them. and it always does.

The 'hatchet-man' has been wreaking havoc over the last 2 weeks where I work & has been laying waste to the 'mighty' & their weak-willed, grovelling butt-lickers. They always get caught. Too bad.

You gotta be stupid to think you can continue to 'dance with the devil' & never have to pay the fiddler. You make the bed, you lie in it.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 19, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Love to get together with you and discuss more proses. Let's agree on a good pasture and a wool suit that you might wear with the wool facing outward. I love and also crave intellectual intercourse.
==========
We never have seen anything approaching intellectual coming from any of your posts , South Park. All you can do is mimic & copy other's post names. No wonder you're a follower & from here-on-in to be known as the 'MACHINE QUEEN '.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 19, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nepotism & taking care of their flunky cronies is destroying this city as fast as Section 8 . Need proof, look at the School Board & other authorities.
Guns R Fun

South Park, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

McK Lightning wrote:
Nepotism & taking care of their flunky cronies is destroying this city as fast as Section 8 . Need proof, look at the School Board & other authorities.
You really post some idiotic threads. Little steps...I guess. Perhaps you'll get better with a couple of decades of practice.
Guns R Fun

Monessen, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Guns R Fun wrote:
<quoted text>
You really post some idiotic threads. Little steps...I guess. Perhaps you'll get better with a couple of decades of practice.
Stop trying to start sh*t you Sh*tFace. No one is stupid enough to fall for your mess. Now shut up and go polish up that nose Boy!
Hobo Jim

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Guns R Fun wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop trying to start sh*t you Sh*tFace. No one is stupid enough to fall for your mess. Now shut up and go polish up that nose Boy!
Wow! Guns R Fun is like me -- multiple residencies.
Guns R Fun

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Do not forget about me.
Guns R Fun

South Park, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 24, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Guns R Fun wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop trying to start sh*t you Sh*tFace. No one is stupid enough to fall for your mess. Now shut up and go polish up that nose Boy!
The stuff I say be all whack. I am really one fudged up poster. When I get GED, my next step will be getting me a new shine box. Make your shoes look glass...Mister.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent McKeesport Discussions

Search the McKeesport Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
D-Day almost here for politicians and those wit... (Aug '12) 5 hr jamie 595
who is running this city? 5 hr Marc G 147
Are Mckeesport teachers pension fund a joke pai... (Apr '13) 6 hr Ghost of Al Fondy 12
Am I Racist? (Feb '11) 8 hr Observant Reader 197
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 10 hr T Wolf 51,196
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 14 hr Eddie Swindell 3,824
What happened to the Viking Lounge 14 hr White Lightning 51
•••
•••
•••
McKeesport Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

McKeesport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

McKeesport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

McKeesport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in McKeesport
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••