First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Just saying

Virgie, KY

#2 Jul 11, 2012
Alot of bad coming from somthing......prolly because it ain't natural......nothing normal about if you ask me

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Duke Snider

Virgie, KY

#4 Jul 11, 2012
jdohe wrote:
<quoted text>
You were caused pain by some gay guy? former boyfriend? your dad/stepdad? It caused enough pain to make you want to post anti-gay material. I'm sorry. I wish you well.
Truth and fact are not "anti-gay". They are truth and fact regardless if you want to agree with them.

Numbers and fact do not lie so why do you lie about something being anti-gay?

Facts are not "anti" anything....they are fact...lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
saywhat

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Jul 11, 2012
jdohe wrote:
<quoted text>
You were caused pain by some gay guy? former boyfriend? your dad/stepdad? It caused enough pain to make you want to post anti-gay material. I'm sorry. I wish you well.
you really are sort of pitiful.
sometimes things are just what they are.you do realize you will all be rounded up at some point dont you?
why do you think its being made 'okay' all of a sudden to come out of your closet?
a need to know thats why. even in the military its now okay.
dont any of you ever think past your dick to see what and why something is happening.good luck to you cuz you all gonna need it at some point.
And away they go

Martin, KY

#6 Jul 12, 2012
It's not norm in the eyes of God but in the devils' flock, all sin is the norm.
And away they go

Martin, KY

#7 Jul 12, 2012
Wish we had pad-locked the doors while they were still in the closet. This is where we made our mistake and is there any way to herd them all back to the closet. Do I hate them? No, but I don't like their sin and refuse to be around them if I know they are living this lifestyle.
Kat

Carlisle, PA

#8 Jul 12, 2012
I just love how no one ever puts their name when bashing others..Scared are you? I would be too..because when your casting stones, it would suck if all of your secrets came out..Oh Wait..you don't ever sin do you..I forgot your perfect...God made everyone in the image of himself...You don't agree with homosexuality? Good who cares, but don't bash others about something that your insecure about...maybe YOUR gay..just a thought

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
blinded by sin

Martin, KY

#9 Jul 12, 2012
Go to youtube and watch "Down To The Farm" by Lewis and Lewis. It's as plain as the nose on your face it's wrong!!!!!!!!!
my name is

Virgie, KY

#10 Jul 12, 2012
....funny how somebody posted their opinnion and alot of facts about gays withouty hating or bashing anybody and a few are throwing stones at them. Where's their freedom to question or say what they think? people shouldn't have to pat queers on the back no more then people who think murder is wrong should have to pat murderes on the back. and how stupid do all these queers that accuse everbody who thinks its wrong of being a queer. That's like saying if you don't think murder is right an say something bad about it then you must be or want to be a murderer. How stupid somebody must be to think and say something like that.
my name is

Virgie, KY

#11 Jul 12, 2012
....thanks blinded by sin. Hahahahaha makes alot of sense to me.
carrot top bill

Mckee, KY

#12 Jul 12, 2012
And away they go wrote:
It's not norm in the eyes of God but in the devils' flock, all sin is the norm.
What you mean? Homosexuality is in every species of animals created. How much normal can it be. It's abnormal to think not having homosexuality? It may not be the average or the most common but normal, yes! Remember God created all living creatures.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#13 Jul 12, 2012
Homosexual activity is normal. Why? Because homosexual activity as been observed in thousands of species. Do you think that less intelligent animals sit around and wonder whether or not homosexuality is normal?

Sexual orientation is not even a moral issue. Sex between consenting adults harms no one and it's none of your business.

Since: Nov 10

Hickville, Usa

#14 Jul 12, 2012
Brian Green wrote:
Is this what some refer to as great, upstanding citizens?
Plenty of closet-queens are community leaders...so I would guess the answer to be: Yes.
Brian Green wrote:
Homosexuals were responsible for spreading AIDS in the United States, and then raised up violent groups like Act Up and Ground Zero to complain about it. Even today, homosexuals account for well over 50% of the AIDS cases in the United States, which is quite a large number considering that they account for only 1-2% of the population.
"Homosexuals were responsible for spreading AIDS in the United States"

"were"? What do you mean "WERE"? WHO is responsible for it now?
Brian Green wrote:
Homosexuals account for a disproportionate number of hepatitis cases: 70-80% in San Francisco, 29% in Denver, 66% in New York City, 56% in Toronto, 42% in Montreal, and 26% in Melbourne.
37% of homosexuals engage in sadomasochism, which accounts for many accidental deaths. In San Francisco, classes were held to teach homosexuals how to not kill their partners during sadomasochism.
So WHO accounts for the remaining percentages in those cities? 29%, 26%, 37%...those are disproportionate?

"sadomasochism, which accounts for many accidental deaths."

How "many" is "many"? And, how does that number compared to all of the hetero BDSM participants? What about the hetero/homo christian participants? LOTSA people love them some BDSM. You new, or what?
Brian Green wrote:
41% of homosexuals say they have had sex with strangers in public restrooms, 60% say they have had sex with strangers in bathhouses, and 64% of these encounters have involved the use of illegal drugs.
Depending on the city, 39-59% of homosexuals are infected with intestinal parasites like worms, flukes and amoebae, which is common in filthy third world countries.
Ummmm, I guess you haven't taken much of a look at the american women running around, huh? <---women who currently are predominately christian.

Yeah, plenty of people carry parasites...it's part of being an animal.
Brian Green wrote:
The median age of death of homosexuals is 42 (only 9% live past age 65). This drops to 39 if the cause of death is AIDS. The median age of death of a married heterosexual man is 75.
No doubt that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Brian Green wrote:
The median age of death of lesbians is 45 (only 24% live past age 65). The median age of death of a married heterosexual woman is 79.
Homosexuals are 100 times more likely to be murdered (usually by another homosexual) than the average person, 25 times more likely to commit suicide, and 19 times more likely to die in a traffic accident.
Wait. You mean lesbians are not homosexuals? OMG! I never knew!

Oh, BTW, HOW exactly do they know if a woman killed in a car accident was a lesbian? Is there a restriction on her license like for glasses or something?
Brian Green wrote:
21% of lesbians die of murder, suicide or traffic accident, which is at a rate of 534 times higher than the number of white heterosexual females aged 25-44 who die of these things.
50% of the calls to a hotline to report "queer bashing" involved domestic violence (i.e., homosexuals beating up other homosexuals).
Same question: HOW exactly do they know if a woman killed in a car accident was a lesbian? Is there a restriction on her license like for glasses or something?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Hickville, Usa

#15 Jul 12, 2012
Brian Green wrote:
21% of lesbians die of murder, suicide or traffic accident, which is at a rate of 534 times higher than the number of white heterosexual females aged 25-44 who die of these things.
50% of the calls to a hotline to report "queer bashing" involved domestic violence (i.e., homosexuals beating up other homosexuals).
Oh, also, what is the age bracket and races for the 21% of lesbians? I'm not willing to have faith. You quote an age bracket and race for the heteros, but conveniently not for the lesbians...funny how ya'll do that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Hickville, Usa

#16 Jul 12, 2012
Brian Green wrote:
Yeah, me again. I guess when ya post so much bullsh!t it's kinda tough to call it all out in one shot.

Anyway,

"50% of the calls to a hotline"

"--> A <--- hotline"? Really? WHICH "hotline" would that be? There are a lot more than just one, ya know?

And, who accounts for the other 50%? Aliens from another galaxy?

Please, start posting ALLLLLL of the statistics...the hetero/homo/racial/location... .wait, that's too much like work...and would not portray the picture you seek.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
gouda

Tyner, KY

#17 Jul 12, 2012
Fact: HIV originated by heterosexuals. It just happened to become more previlent in America by unprotected sex by homosexual men, due to the nature of the type of sex they were having. It would be sad if those trends suddenly went back to being a heterosexual desease in the US.
B_Greens Secretary

Phoenix, AZ

#22 Jul 12, 2012
GetaClueU wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, me again. I guess when ya post so much bullsh!t it's kinda tough to call it all out in one shot.
Anyway,
"50% of the calls to a hotline"
"--> A <--- hotline"? Really? WHICH "hotline" would that be? There are a lot more than just one, ya know?
And, who accounts for the other 50%? Aliens from another galaxy?
Please, start posting ALLLLLL of the statistics...the hetero/homo/racial/location... .wait, that's too much like work...and would not portray the picture you seek.
Mr. Green doesn't concern himself with replying to idiots and haters. It's not his problem to educate you ignorant asses. Putting that aside, to show exactly how pathetic and ignorant your rants and attempts to silence the telling of truth are, I am posting this information. You can get off your sorry ass and do your own research to find the true facts supporting the rest.

"Plus According to (U.S. Department of Justice,“Extent, Nature, and Consequences of Intimate Partner Violence”, Office of Justice Programs, July, 2000. Hate crimes against homosexuals are committed by other homosexuals. Newsweek reported 50% of the calls to a hot line to report "queer bashing" involved domestic violence (i.e., homosexuals beating up other homosexuals).Same sex relationships are far more likely to involve abuse and violence. And this data is supported by other surveys and studies. The Bureau of Justice reports that women in traditional heterosexual marriages experience far lower rates of violence than women in any other type of relationship.(Bureau of Justice Statistics Special Report,“Intimate Partner Violence”, U.S. Department of Justice, May, 2000). Over and over again, studies reveal that homosexual and lesbian relationships are far more violent than traditional marital relationships. Judge John Martaugh, chief magistrate of the New York City Criminal Court has said, "Homosexuals account for half the murders in large cities"

http://

spiderpam.

hubpages.

com/hub/What-Homosexuals-Wont- Tell-You-Exposing-Common-False hoods

I know you feel like the idiot you are now. Now, go piss off somewhere you reamed-out ass:~)
vermithrax

Murray, KY

#23 Jul 12, 2012
gouda wrote:
Fact: HIV originated by heterosexuals. It just happened to become more previlent in America by unprotected sex by homosexual men, due to the nature of the type of sex they were having. It would be sad if those trends suddenly went back to being a heterosexual desease in the US.
actually it became prevalent through bi-sexual sex.

if heterosexual men had only been infected by heterosexual women, it would have never made it across to other demographics.
gouda

Tyner, KY

#24 Jul 12, 2012
B_Greens Secretary wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Green doesn't concern himself with replying to idiots and haters. It's not his problem to educate you ignorant asses. Putting that aside, to show exactly how pathetic and ignorant your rants and attempts to silence the telling of truth are, I am posting this information. You can get off your sorry ass and do your own research to find the true facts supporting the rest.
"Plus According to (U.S. Department of Justice,“Extent, Nature, and Consequences of Intimate Partner Violence”, Office of Justice Programs, July, 2000. Hate crimes against homosexuals are committed by other homosexuals. Newsweek reported 50% of the calls to a hot line to report "queer bashing" involved domestic violence (i.e., homosexuals beating up other homosexuals).Same sex relationships are far more likely to involve abuse and violence. And this data is supported by other surveys and studies. The Bureau of Justice reports that women in traditional heterosexual marriages experience far lower rates of violence than women in any other type of relationship.(Bureau of Justice Statistics Special Report,“Intimate Partner Violence”, U.S. Department of Justice, May, 2000). Over and over again, studies reveal that homosexual and lesbian relationships are far more violent than traditional marital relationships. Judge John Martaugh, chief magistrate of the New York City Criminal Court has said, "Homosexuals account for half the murders in large cities"
http://
spiderpam.
hubpages.
com/hub/What-Homosexuals-Wont- Tell-You-Exposing-Common-False hoods
I know you feel like the idiot you are now. Now, go piss off somewhere you reamed-out ass:~)
Hey sweet pea your stats are now 12 years old?
nithhogr

Murray, KY

#25 Jul 12, 2012
http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/2012/t...

figures for 2008 show the statistics.
ur a poo poo

Virgie, KY

#26 Jul 12, 2012
gouda wrote:
<quoted text>Hey sweet pea your stats are now 12 years old?
......Hey idiot they probsley don't have these kind of facts for yesterday. If they did its probably got worse then before.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min The Apostle 5,616
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Uncle Tab 154,049
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Jobs Lost 26,282
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr saver 81,645
Mayor of McKee 5 hr d e f 52
any ladys look to hook up with two dudes 17 hr big t 9
the rat in zekes point in the tyner area Sun Rest in Peacr Bra... 3
•••
•••
McKee Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

McKee Jobs

•••