Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Comments (Page 1,049)

Showing posts 20,961 - 20,980 of25,963
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
firstofthemonter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Both union & management sign contracts, unless you can show me proof otherwise, you're a moron....
If it wasnt for Unions we would all B working for Script, there has been a lot of mistakes made I have never worked for a Union, but certainly would have liked to, there is a war on all the working people, KY just had a election for Gov. and right to work was the Crown Jewell of his campain, oh I almost forgot he wanted to raise the sales Tax to 14%, wow IM so glad the people of KY didnt go for that, however about half the states have adopted RIGHT TO WORK and I predict that the companys that dont go overseas will go to the right to work states, if the working people of this country dont stick toghther we are screwed, the Private Sector Unions have already been decimated, only 6% is Union, the solution is to have Employee Owned Bus. is truly the only way I C to fight back, and buy USA!!
coalminer

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

hey all you fine ky people this firstofthemonter joker is a democrat hack going from one social site to another spouting out same old crap, using this name and other trying to act like he is a republican feed up with the party. Just thought i let all you good people know he is a fake, tried to pull his bull crap and got his feelings hurt and came to this form in othere topic subjects. Its easy to spot a lib first they whine then they cry then they call names and after all that they go back to what they famous for reublicans want to starve kids, cause old people to die and are just for the rich. Well iam old and i am not rich but i do have what i want from 47yrs of working and got good sense and can spot a fake a mile away. You that agreee with this joker feel free to love him but remember this is coming from someone not a fake not pretending but a good old ky boy and retired coalminer.
Mark Gailey

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Slew wrote:
It's hypocritical to speak against the system, then use it...teabagger right ?
It's not hypocritical to speak out against fraud and also mitigate the damages and pillaging that it has caused.
firstofthemonter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

I thought that you might be a Coal Miner but the more I think about ,and the more you talk, I think you are about as much a Coal Miner as that one in the Andy Barr Ad, you know the one that claims hes a Coal Miner got on TV and lied, turns out hes a CEO of a Company and a Big Donor to the Romney campain, I dont know to many real Coal miners that have their Picture taken with Romney, unless it the ones in that Romney Ad that the Company they worked for made them do it!!!! Do you know how to tell when a republican is lying is when their Lipps move!! I hope that you like the next 4yrs of the Obama Adm. plus both houses of Congress, I think people have begun to wake up, they are Booing romney and Ryan of the stage when the bring up Obama care now!! Have A Nice Day
firstofthemonter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Mark Gailey wrote:
Ayn Rand didn't receive any Social Security money that she didn't also build credits for, like any of the rest of us. So what's wrong with cashing in on a program according to its rules, even if it is presented and promoted fraudulently~?
There is nothing wrong with SOC SECURITY, only someone that talks about how bad the programs are, then use them Herself, I think that what we call a Hypocrit! not to mention that she is a Athiest, and dosnt beleve in the values put forth in the BIBLE.
Are You Kidding

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

firstofthemonter wrote:
The Republicans just voted No again on a Jobs bill for returning Vets, that is no surprize, I just cant figure out how they are the Party that represents the Military, they allways vote No when it envolves the soldiers, did u see the documentary about the War Contactors, WOW, if U vote Republican you are just voting for Karl Rove, he tells them all when to jump, and what to say, Im glad people are starting to b more aware, Rand Paul and the Tea Party, are just the Insurance Co, Lobby and Big Pharma. Please wake up KY!!
Unfortunately, the Veterans’ Jobs Bill was based on politics and not on a real solution to helping veterans get jobs. The Democrats’ use of “veteran” in the bill indicates a focus on trying to help unemployed veterans. According to Senator Coburn, there are a total of six job programs already available to veterans. One such program, the VOW To Hire Heroes Act, was signed by President Obama in November of 2011. The Act provides businesses tax credits as an incentive to hire veterans and seeks to improve the transition from the military to the civilian workforce. Also, the Federal government already provides funding for local police and fire departments to hire personnel.

The Democrats’ bill focused on increasing the size of government and adding to the debt. Did they think that would be supported by the smaller government and fiscally conservative Republicans? Of course not. The Democrats knew that bill would not have passed the House but decided to push ahead with it in the Senate. This was done as an opportunity to label Republicans as disinterested in helping unemployed veterans.

An election season is a prime opportunity to divide and conquer any and all groups for voters. The Democrats’ ploy shows they are interested in politics and not with veteran unemployment. Instead of introducing additional bills, and debt, they should review the existing veteran employment programs for effectiveness. That would show that they do care about veterans and the country.

http://www.policymic.com/articles/15164/veter...
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

The only thing to add to this post above is"please wake up Ky.and all voters in all the other States.No more Obama!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Another Bill that the Democrats and some Republicans voted down was Rand Paul`s bill to cut aid to the Countries that just destroyed our embassies and killed our People.

Please explain why we should borrow money,pay interest on the debt and give it to these countries?Seems sort of dumb to me.I vote for Rand Paul and wish could vote for Ron Paul!
Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

The countries didn't kill, anyone it was extremists... funny you're so CLEARLY CLUELESS... I guess in your mind we're terrorists, because we had a soldier murder Afghan civilians... http://www.google.com/url...
Vote 2012

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

The madness needs to end . NO more Obama !
wtf

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

whitehair wrote:
Another Bill that the Democrats and some Republicans voted down was Rand Paul`s bill to cut aid to the Countries that just destroyed our embassies and killed our People.
Please explain why we should borrow money,pay interest on the debt and give it to these countries?Seems sort of dumb to me.I vote for Rand Paul and wish could vote for Ron Paul!
As long as we cut all aid to Israel until they learn to compromise.
wtf

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Vote 2012 wrote:
The madness needs to end . NO more Obama !
Your stupidity is astounding.
wtf

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, the Veterans’ Jobs Bill was based on politics and not on a real solution to helping veterans get jobs. The Democrats’ use of “veteran” in the bill indicates a focus on trying to help unemployed veterans. According to Senator Coburn, there are a total of six job programs already available to veterans. One such program, the VOW To Hire Heroes Act, was signed by President Obama in November of 2011. The Act provides businesses tax credits as an incentive to hire veterans and seeks to improve the transition from the military to the civilian workforce. Also, the Federal government already provides funding for local police and fire departments to hire personnel.
The Democrats’ bill focused on increasing the size of government and adding to the debt. Did they think that would be supported by the smaller government and fiscally conservative Republicans? Of course not. The Democrats knew that bill would not have passed the House but decided to push ahead with it in the Senate. This was done as an opportunity to label Republicans as disinterested in helping unemployed veterans.
An election season is a prime opportunity to divide and conquer any and all groups for voters. The Democrats’ ploy shows they are interested in politics and not with veteran unemployment. Instead of introducing additional bills, and debt, they should review the existing veteran employment programs for effectiveness. That would show that they do care about veterans and the country.
http://www.policymic.com/articles/15164/veter...
Pure BS!
whitehair from Louisville

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Pure BS!
Now we can have something we would all agree on!!This is mostly what you write.Why do you not- join- the discussions?
Michael hanz

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Who cares people step on heads all the time...so STFU
wow this explains it all

Harvest, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

the truth about it is all right here !!

http://youtu.be/EJaN7zFuHHs
Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

whitehair from Louisville wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we can have something we would all agree on!!This is mostly what you write.Why do you not- join- the discussions?
Tell me a grown man DIDN'T JUST do rubber/glue !!? LMAOROTFU~! GAG, you're embarrassing/senile....
ummm

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

why did she not stay in line
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Lots of folks didn't...Outta line, get stomped in your right wing nut world ???
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Thought for the day...

And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world.

Then He made the earth round and laughed and laughed and laughed.

then he made teabaggers and WE ALL LAUGHED !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 20,961 - 20,980 of25,963
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the McKee Forum right now

Search the McKee Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 54 min Limbertwig 138,845
dui 1 hr big wolf 10
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr lo lo 81,232
any girls up in jackson like black guyz? 3 hr jidar 6
Basketball 11 hr EpicMeow 7
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 14 hr Whitehair Is A Doofus 16,035
JJ Jones coaching Jackson County Football team? (Jun '13) 17 hr The wise one 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

McKee Jobs

•••
•••
•••

McKee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••