Wondering

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Who is J Sizemore that works for the sheriff office or at the jail I see his name on jailtracker as arresting officer?
Den E

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Wondering wrote:
Who is J Sizemore that works for the sheriff office or at the jail I see his name on jailtracker as arresting officer?
He is one of my new deputies that is on prescription pain pills.
seriously

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

Den E wrote:
<quoted text>
He is one of the new deputies that is on prescription pain pills.
Get your story straight, go ask and you will find the correct answer about this man. He is a hard working officer, with a thirteen year career under his belt. He had dental procedures done that required pain medicine for a few days each time. If you have never had a tooth infection and then extraction, then you don't know what that pain is like. The doctor and surgeon sent supporting documentation to the sheriff about his dental issues and why they prescribed the medicine. The real problem is that Deputy Lanigan and Deputy Goforth are out to get him bc he makes them look bad. He is out there running circles around them. The are intimidated by the knowledge he brings, the fairness he shows to people in the community and the simple fact that he will work 80 hours a week. He does this for the community. Keep in mind the county doesn't pay over 40 hours per week so not only is he doing this for free but bc he wants to make the community better for the citizens...not to mention, if he had a problem he wouldn't be able to work as hard as he does. Go ask Isaacs, people.he has arrested will tell you that he treats them with respect, the office staff, regular citizens, his pastor or his wife if you need to. Before bashing someone's carrer, their life and their family at least know the facts...Lanigan and Goforth just are scared they have smaller penises then he does...they have tried since day one to force him out. Notice that when Goforth and Lanigan went out to trash his good name bc of an honest issue they simply left out that someone else had prescriptions in their system that works in the corrections department who also produced documentation from their physician and thy were cleared...but you didn't hear about that. You heard what Lanigan and Goforth wanted you to hear. The fact is Lanigan lost evidence (who just so happens to be a drunk and self admitted former pillhead) and is trying to point the finger at the new guy. Just get your facts straight before you try to harm one of the only good deputies out there.
seriously

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

Den E wrote:
<quoted text>
He is one of my new deputies that is on prescription pain pills.
also, if you don't believe me, get a scanner and listen to who does the most work...try it out for a week, I think you will be able to hear what I am hearing and also see who is out there trying to make Jackson county a better place to live.
Sizemore nothing to hide

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

Sizemore is one of the better ones and has the size where no one is going to refuse his arrest. All one has to do is say his name backward and you get the picture, Moresize. I like the guy and hope he is around for a long time, very professional.
Den E

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Get your story straight, go ask and you will find the correct answer about this man. He is a hard working officer, with a thirteen year career under his belt. He had dental procedures done that required pain medicine for a few days each time. If you have never had a tooth infection and then extraction, then you don't know what that pain is like. The doctor and surgeon sent supporting documentation to the sheriff about his dental issues and why they prescribed the medicine. The real problem is that Deputy Lanigan and Deputy Goforth are out to get him bc he makes them look bad. He is out there running circles around them. The are intimidated by the knowledge he brings, the fairness he shows to people in the community and the simple fact that he will work 80 hours a week. He does this for the community. Keep in mind the county doesn't pay over 40 hours per week so not only is he doing this for free but bc he wants to make the community better for the citizens...not to mention, if he had a problem he wouldn't be able to work as hard as he does. Go ask Isaacs, people.he has arrested will tell you that he treats them with respect, the office staff, regular citizens, his pastor or his wife if you need to. Before bashing someone's carrer, their life and their family at least know the facts...Lanigan and Goforth just are scared they have smaller penises then he does...they have tried since day one to force him out. Notice that when Goforth and Lanigan went out to trash his good name bc of an honest issue they simply left out that someone else had prescriptions in their system that works in the corrections department who also produced documentation from their physician and thy were cleared...but you didn't hear about that. You heard what Lanigan and Goforth wanted you to hear. The fact is Lanigan lost evidence (who just so happens to be a drunk and self admitted former pillhead) and is trying to point the finger at the new guy. Just get your facts straight before you try to harm one of the only good deputies out there.
Pain Pills make him able to work that hard then. Goforth and Lanigan don't do pills.
Wondering

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

What is his name & is her from Jackson County?
seriously

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

Den E wrote:
<quoted text>
Pain Pills make him able to work that hard then. Goforth and Lanigan don't do pills.
you are just a fool, in fact you are probably either Lanigan or Goforth...Sizemore doesn't "do" pills either but he had a surgery on his mouth that warranted the script. He is healed now and doesn't need them. Why is so that so hard to understand. People are so busy tearing down others around here...I don't get it. Just an fyi, some people take medicine prescribed from a doctor for legitimate reasons...not everyone out there is a "pillhead."
seriously

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

Den E wrote:
<quoted text>
oh and fyi, I didn't say Goforth or Lanigan "did" pills. The only thing I said is that Lanigan is a self admitted previous pillhead...he likes to tell everyone about it. He also let's everyone know how much he drinks...so maybe he does have a problem still, just a different kind. Maybe, people should reach out to him and try to "help" Lanigan. Lanigan lost his evidence which happened to be pain pills...hmmm....he used to have a problem with pills and no one is trying to hang him out to dry but bc Sizemore is the new guy and even though he had been cleared by the doctor, he is the bad guy....I think not...and quit acting like your Denny...no one is fooled by that nonsense.
Den E

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>oh and fyi, I didn't say Goforth or Lanigan "did" pills. The only thing I said is that Lanigan is a self admitted previous pillhead...he likes to tell everyone about it. He also let's everyone know how much he drinks...so maybe he does have a problem still, just a different kind. Maybe, people should reach out to him and try to "help" Lanigan. Lanigan lost his evidence which happened to be pain pills...hmmm....he used to have a problem with pills and no one is trying to hang him out to dry but bc Sizemore is the new guy and even though he had been cleared by the doctor, he is the bad guy....I think not...and quit acting like your Denny...no one is fooled by that nonsense.
Goforth is the best deputy ever! He is a saint...
Daisy

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

Den E wrote:
<quoted text>
Goforth is the best deputy ever! He is a saint...
You are an IDIOT if you think that!!! LOL

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

"seriously" you were saying some very good things untill you brought up body parts!!
seriously

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Daisy wrote:
<quoted text> You are an IDIOT if you think that!!! LOL
AMEN, Daisy, just give up though. You can't get this joker to understand anything.
seriously

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

Sweetea wrote:
"seriously" you were saying some very good things untill you brought up body parts!!
I apologize, it was uncalled for. It just drives me so crazy that people tear down others and make up lies....its like they don't get that they can ruin a good person by spreading gossip and lies.
debbie

Waneta, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

since den E is so great with the druggies ,getting them on the right path,cant he cure lanigan or is he the wrong sex

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text> I apologize, it was uncalled for. It just drives me so crazy that people tear down others and make up lies....its like they don't get that they can ruin a good person by spreading gossip and lies.
I agree lies can destory a person!!
Kay

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Who is he what is his first name:? Is he from Jackson County maybe the Annville or Letter Box area?
Hypocrit

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

Sweetea wrote:
<quoted text> I agree lies can destory a person!!
Then maybe you should quit telling so many you two faced outfit. How many lives have you destroyed?
amen

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Judged:

haha its good to see sizemore has started posting on topix now...how the hell do you know his life story anyways?
Help me decide

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Judged:

You have a bunch over there that don't want Lanigan or the state troopers in the area because they are afraid they are going to be busted themselves. So sad the web we weave, so glad we won't be decieved. They don't want Sizemore there either because they are afraid he is working under-cover.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of87
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the McKee Forum right now

Search the McKee Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Commietator 139,180
still lookin for that stanky stanky 22 min jidar 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 29 min redeemer 25,983
sheriff/mayor/police ? 51 min voter2 3
Steve Moore 54 min Help 3
Matt Bevin & Gerardo Serrano 11 hr Danny 22
any girls up in jackson like black guyz? 12 hr honest 7
•••
•••
•••
McKee Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

McKee Jobs