'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
wtf

Prestonsburg, KY

#45974 Aug 22, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? Nidal Hasan was an enlisted soldier for 8 years and was promoted to Captain in 2006 prior to shooting and killing 12 people at Fort Hood. You think if you served in the military you must be a devout American?????
Tell us all about your Military Service there General?

Lmfao

“Eat your weedies?”

Since: Oct 11

Cumberland Mountains

#45975 Aug 22, 2012
Hey wrote:
I know alot of guys that served in the military to get out of trouble with the law too..
What's your point..
You know I have an opinion on something.. worthless as it maybe.
But all these kids getting in trouble for non-violent crime,they're gettin' 5 years probation and maybe they'll serve 13 months or so?
I say two years at least Military service...it would help relieve our over burdened prison system and help our depleted military forces.
Plus Help make men out of these little twerps running around thinking they're tough!
What do ya think?
By kids I mean over 18.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45976 Aug 22, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Hey AL, listen to the words of wisdom about God and life as spoken by uncle Seymour Washington...Plus a pretty good little song at the end by Townes Van Zandt.
tofy
http://youtu.be/RLWo0oyDp1A
Uncle Seymour is "exactly" right....
He has gentle hands to be able to shoe a horse.
A horse is one of God's greatest creatures!
They are "magnificent" ...

What and "how" he said it, is true, too.
BTW ... Great song too :)

If you didn't watch this before... Please do so now.
I just know you will enjoy ;-)

The Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
&fe ature=related

I was trying to find the one w/horses :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45977 Aug 22, 2012
Ukulele Orchestra of GB - Orange blossom
&fe ature=related
Are You Kidding

Whiting, IN

#45978 Aug 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us all about your Military Service there General?
Lmfao
Your statement makes no sense. My comment had nothing to do with me. I was just pointing out that if you serve in the military it does NOT make you a devout American as one of the previous posters seemed to be indicating.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#45979 Aug 22, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Your statement makes no sense. My comment had nothing to do with me. I was just pointing out that if you serve in the military it does NOT make you a devout American as one of the previous posters seemed to be indicating.
So what is your excuse for not serving doofus?

What makes a devout Anerican?

Romney fled to France to avoid serving.

How can a chicken be President.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#45980 Aug 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>So what is your excuse for not serving doofus?
What makes a devout Anerican?
Romney fled to France to avoid serving.
How can a chicken be President.
Well, you Libtards voted in an idiot for President. Obama proves any moron can get elected.
Hey

Ashland, KY

#45981 Aug 22, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>You know I have an opinion on something.. worthless as it maybe.
But all these kids getting in trouble for non-violent crime,they're gettin' 5 years probation and maybe they'll serve 13 months or so?
I say two years at least Military service...it would help relieve our over burdened prison system and help our depleted military forces.
Plus Help make men out of these little twerps running around thinking they're tough!
What do ya think?
By kids I mean over 18.
I agree with you,Back in the day it was an alternative to jail for young men around 17-18yrs. old..
wtf

Richmond, KY

#45982 Aug 22, 2012
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you Libtards voted in an idiot for President. Obama proves any moron can get elected.
W and his sorry Daddy proved that you dumbass.
Are You Kidding

Whiting, IN

#45983 Aug 22, 2012
Romney was in France for 2 1/2 years doing missionary work. Upon his return in 1965 he registered for military service, but his number was never drawn.

Please tell me about Obama's military service.

“Eat your weedies?”

Since: Oct 11

Cumberland Mountains

#45984 Aug 22, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle Seymour is "exactly" right....
He has gentle hands to be able to shoe a horse.
A horse is one of God's greatest creatures!
They are "magnificent" ...
What and "how" he said it, is true, too.
BTW ... Great song too :)
If you didn't watch this before... Please do so now.
I just know you will enjoy ;-)
The Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pLgJ7pk0X-sXX&feature=rel ated
I was trying to find the one w/horses :)
Thanks AL! VERY GOOD!
And I to love horses always have.:)
BTW The Good,The Bad and The Ugly...couldn't tell you how many times I've seen that movie!:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45985 Aug 22, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks AL! VERY GOOD!
And I to love horses always have.:)
BTW The Good,The Bad and The Ugly...couldn't tell you how many times I've seen that movie!:)
I 'love' the antics of the orchestra!:)
It's not a "stuffed shirt" kind...
Hey

Ashland, KY

#45986 Aug 22, 2012
Best I remember RON PAUL was the only one of the lot that had any military background whatsoever.
Are You Kidding

Whiting, IN

#45987 Aug 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>So what is your excuse for not serving doofus?
What makes a devout Anerican?
Romney fled to France to avoid serving.
How can a chicken be President.
A devout American is one who protects and defends the Constitution. One who relies on their ability to defend and support their families and are not dependant on the government to do so except when in temporary need. One who is tolerant of others religious beliefs and political views.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45988 Aug 22, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks AL! VERY GOOD!
And I to love horses always have.:)
BTW The Good,The Bad and The Ugly...couldn't tell you how many times I've seen that movie!:)
Wild Horses
&fe ature=fvsr
frank

Oakland, CA

#45989 Aug 22, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey pooter :)
I "believe" in God ...
AND in the 'spice of life'...
With God ...
we are given the gift of being the Salt of the Earth ...
and I do love my salt :)
As far as spice of life ...
I do love my "beans, taters, and maters" ...
B
U
T
I "do" enjoy a nice 1 3/4 inch (cut) Rib-eye marinated ...
then Grilled to 'perfection' any time I please too !!!
That my friend IS the "SPICE of Life" ...
I don't 'stick' to ONE brand constantly :)
I believe in variety!
Not just the same o, same o ... ;-)
Try iT....
ya just might "like" iT!
If that was true why than do you keep posting the same o, same o over and over and ....
A piece of 'good' beef that has been marinated has lost the properties that would allow it to be cooked to 'perfection'!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#45990 Aug 22, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
A devout American is one who protects and defends the Constitution. One who relies on their ability to defend and support their families and are not dependant on the government to do so except when in temporary need. One who is tolerant of others religious beliefs and political views.
So why did you not serve in the Military to protect this Country.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#45991 Aug 22, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
A devout American is one who protects and defends the Constitution. One who relies on their ability to defend and support their families and are not dependant on the government to do so except when in temporary need. One who is tolerant of others religious beliefs and political views.
BTW you rely on the Government every single Day.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#45992 Aug 22, 2012
Hey wrote:
Best I remember RON PAUL was the only one of the lot that had any military background whatsoever.
Romney fled to France to avoid the Draft he was supposed to report for duty..

Now that is honorable.
AnnAgain

Oakland, CA

#45993 Aug 22, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
A devout American is one who protects and defends the Constitution. One who relies on their ability to defend and support their families and are not dependant on the government to do so except when in temporary need. One who is tolerant of others religious beliefs and political views.
I can go along with that but do you include women's reproductive rights and a woman's right to her own body without Gov't interference?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Six Letter Word Game (Jun '09) 1 hr doppleganger 2,080
Which music videos do we like? (Feb '10) 1 hr doppleganger 1,186
Troy Jason Harrison (Aug '09) 2 hr Tyler Harrison 16
Favorite "M" Words (Oct '10) 3 hr Marine 22
To the School Board 8 hr WWJD 50
Here's one where I want to be wrong. 10 hr 214 Main 2
Celebrity Name Game (Aug '10) 10 hr Honest Babe 247

Winter Storm Warning for Jackson County was issued at March 05 at 4:45AM EST

McKee Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

McKee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:12 pm PST

NFL 4:12PM
Titans to release safety Bernard Pollard
NFL 6:04 AM
Bernard Pollard thinks Titans need winning attitude
NBC Sports 8:28 PM
Reports: Ted Ginn visiting Titans, 49ers
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Weighing the Pros and Cons of Top Free-Agent Targets
NBC Sports 4:30 AM
Albert Haynesworth to Ndamukong Suh: Do your research on suitors