'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
41,761 - 41,780 of 147,018 Comments Last updated 12 min ago
Are You Kidding

Maywood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You have lowered yourself with you stupid comments that are based on your lack of information, dumbass.
Everything I wrote was based on fact. It is obvious you have no interest in fact. All you can do is call people names because they do not agree with your views. So immature!!!!
Are You Kidding

Maywood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are a very dimwitted, hollow minded jerk.
Again, all you can do is throw out nasty names. Debate me. What have I said that is incorrect? Prove it!!!
Are You Kidding

Maywood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you care to enlighten us with your intellect on the subjects then???
Good one! Love it!!
wtf

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you care to enlighten us with your intellect on the subjects then???
The New Deal produced the Social Security safety ney, one of the most successful Government programs in US history, the National Parks system, TVA.....just a little knowledge for you.
Are You Kidding

Maywood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The New Deal produced the Social Security safety ney, one of the most successful Government programs in US history, the National Parks system, TVA.....just a little knowledge for you.
I certainly was aware of all of that. That is why I indicated it was successful in many areas.
Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

There ya go wtf just a little interaction once in a while instead of a bunch of corny ass one liners.

I'm not disputing what you said,Frankly I don't know..But it's alot better than the norm..
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly was aware of all of that. That is why I indicated it was successful in many areas.
Name one thing that was unsuccessful from the New Deal.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Hey wrote:
There ya go wtf just a little interaction once in a while instead of a bunch of corny ass one liners.
I'm not disputing what you said,Frankly I don't know..But it's alot better than the norm..
You do not know because you are highly uneducated.
Are You Kidding

Maywood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Name one thing that was unsuccessful from the New Deal.
I did in the post 45948 above.
Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Social Security is in trouble and Yellowstone is a ticking time bomb,LOL!!!
Are You Kidding

Maywood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You do not know because you are highly uneducated.
So wtf what makes you the supreme know it all? Everyone is uneducated but you? Because we do not have your views we are uneducated? How narrow minded is that?
PHS

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I did in the post 45948 above.
That stupid comment about taxes and the right wing nut argument that FDR did not save the US from the Depression?

Lmfao

People were starving in the Streets thanks to the inept Hoover and Republican greed.

You idiots always try to rewrite history.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Republicans always need to rewrite history.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Hey wrote:
Hey Tofy,How ya been doin??Hope alls well..
Question is that Townes Van Zandt kin to Ronnie or Johnny Van Zandt(Lynard Skynard??)
Hey! Hey,
No relation to Ronnie or Johnny Van Zandt.
Has a most interesting life story though and some great songs.His most famous was Pancho and Lefty covered by Merle and Willie!
He's one of those Texas boys that past on fame more or less because of the music he wanted to do.
Born to a well to do family he walked away from that life style also giving his inheritance away!
Just wanted to sing and drink..live life on his terms!
Can't blame a man for that.
Too much drinking and hard drugs did him in early!
Most of his music is about pain and is fairly deep sometime maybe too deep?
But He is some character!
Are You Kidding

Maywood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

PHS wrote:
<quoted text>That stupid comment about taxes and the right wing nut argument that FDR did not save the US from the Depression?
Lmfao
People were starving in the Streets thanks to the inept Hoover and Republican greed.
You idiots always try to rewrite history.
I love the way in which you totally twist what I said. I did not say FDR did not help the US come out of the Depression. I just pointed out that it also had its problems. I give him credit for doing a lot for the American people. It just seems some of you want to talk about all the great things which have occurred when there are negatives too. Shall we talk about Jimmy Carter?

Another name caller! Are all democrats immature?
Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Why because I'm not really into politics,I'm building a 383 Stroker Small Block Chevy in the garage this weekend wanna come help,Surely you can hand me tools,Give the wife a break,LOL!!!

I'll be painting a 1971 Monte Carlo in a couple weeks,Maybe you can help out there too..

We'll keep it simple for ya,2 stage base clear..

I've openly stated before that I'm not into politics,Ron Paul was the only reason I even started paying attention to it..But I'm not to blind to see that this country is going down hill fast and Obama seems to be no more than an accelerant to the problems we are facing,Rev. Wright,His pastor for what 20yrs. or so was constantly degrading the USA saying how it needed to be knocked off it's pedistal,And then all the sudden he dumps his mentor of 20yrs. and finds true Christianity(Bull Sh!t) because it was the popular thing to do..
Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Hey! Hey,
No relation to Ronnie or Johnny Van Zandt.
Has a most interesting life story though and some great songs.His most famous was Pancho and Lefty covered by Merle and Willie!
He's one of those Texas boys that past on fame more or less because of the music he wanted to do.
Born to a well to do family he walked away from that life style also giving his inheritance away!
Just wanted to sing and drink..live life on his terms!
Can't blame a man for that.
Too much drinking and hard drugs did him in early!
Most of his music is about pain and is fairly deep sometime maybe too deep?
But He is some character!
I've heard Pancho and smoked Lefty,LOL!!!

Did you like any Janis Joplin??
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the way in which you totally twist what I said. I did not say FDR did not help the US come out of the Depression. I just pointed out that it also had its problems. I give him credit for doing a lot for the American people. It just seems some of you want to talk about all the great things which have occurred when there are negatives too. Shall we talk about Jimmy Carter?
Another name caller! Are all democrats immature?
Do you want to talk about W or his sorry pos Daddy.

Dumb and dumber the 2 worst in history.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Hey wrote:
Why because I'm not really into politics,I'm building a 383 Stroker Small Block Chevy in the garage this weekend wanna come help,Surely you can hand me tools,Give the wife a break,LOL!!!
I'll be painting a 1971 Monte Carlo in a couple weeks,Maybe you can help out there too..
We'll keep it simple for ya,2 stage base clear..
I've openly stated before that I'm not into politics,Ron Paul was the only reason I even started paying attention to it..But I'm not to blind to see that this country is going down hill fast and Obama seems to be no more than an accelerant to the problems we are facing,Rev. Wright,His pastor for what 20yrs. or so was constantly degrading the USA saying how it needed to be knocked off it's pedistal,And then all the sudden he dumps his mentor of 20yrs. and finds true Christianity(Bull Sh!t) because it was the popular thing to do..
Did you know Rev. Wright served as a Marine for 6 years?

What have you ever done you deadbeat pos?
Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

I know alot of guys that served in the military to get out of trouble with the law too..

What's your point..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the McKee Forum right now

Search the McKee Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Married man or women texting or calling single ... 30 min Taking a poll 1
Bep Issacs Dezarn 1 hr Interested 1
Jackson Energy 3 hr honest 67
Confederate soldier ghost (Jun '10) 7 hr Johnny_Reb_1865 19
Mayor of McKee 11 hr Larry 8
Photographing the dead in caskets? 13 hr What do U think 0
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 14 hr _-_Nope_-_ 81,562
•••
•••