'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
wtf

Prestonsburg, KY

#45957 Aug 22, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly was aware of all of that. That is why I indicated it was successful in many areas.
Name one thing that was unsuccessful from the New Deal.
wtf

Prestonsburg, KY

#45958 Aug 22, 2012
Hey wrote:
There ya go wtf just a little interaction once in a while instead of a bunch of corny ass one liners.
I'm not disputing what you said,Frankly I don't know..But it's alot better than the norm..
You do not know because you are highly uneducated.
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#45959 Aug 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Name one thing that was unsuccessful from the New Deal.
I did in the post 45948 above.
Hey

Ashland, KY

#45960 Aug 22, 2012
Social Security is in trouble and Yellowstone is a ticking time bomb,LOL!!!
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#45961 Aug 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You do not know because you are highly uneducated.
So wtf what makes you the supreme know it all? Everyone is uneducated but you? Because we do not have your views we are uneducated? How narrow minded is that?
PHS

Prestonsburg, KY

#45962 Aug 22, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I did in the post 45948 above.
That stupid comment about taxes and the right wing nut argument that FDR did not save the US from the Depression?

Lmfao

People were starving in the Streets thanks to the inept Hoover and Republican greed.

You idiots always try to rewrite history.
wtf

Prestonsburg, KY

#45963 Aug 22, 2012
Republicans always need to rewrite history.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#45964 Aug 22, 2012
Hey wrote:
Hey Tofy,How ya been doin??Hope alls well..
Question is that Townes Van Zandt kin to Ronnie or Johnny Van Zandt(Lynard Skynard??)
Hey! Hey,
No relation to Ronnie or Johnny Van Zandt.
Has a most interesting life story though and some great songs.His most famous was Pancho and Lefty covered by Merle and Willie!
He's one of those Texas boys that past on fame more or less because of the music he wanted to do.
Born to a well to do family he walked away from that life style also giving his inheritance away!
Just wanted to sing and drink..live life on his terms!
Can't blame a man for that.
Too much drinking and hard drugs did him in early!
Most of his music is about pain and is fairly deep sometime maybe too deep?
But He is some character!
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#45965 Aug 22, 2012
PHS wrote:
<quoted text>That stupid comment about taxes and the right wing nut argument that FDR did not save the US from the Depression?
Lmfao
People were starving in the Streets thanks to the inept Hoover and Republican greed.
You idiots always try to rewrite history.
I love the way in which you totally twist what I said. I did not say FDR did not help the US come out of the Depression. I just pointed out that it also had its problems. I give him credit for doing a lot for the American people. It just seems some of you want to talk about all the great things which have occurred when there are negatives too. Shall we talk about Jimmy Carter?

Another name caller! Are all democrats immature?
Hey

Ashland, KY

#45966 Aug 22, 2012
Why because I'm not really into politics,I'm building a 383 Stroker Small Block Chevy in the garage this weekend wanna come help,Surely you can hand me tools,Give the wife a break,LOL!!!

I'll be painting a 1971 Monte Carlo in a couple weeks,Maybe you can help out there too..

We'll keep it simple for ya,2 stage base clear..

I've openly stated before that I'm not into politics,Ron Paul was the only reason I even started paying attention to it..But I'm not to blind to see that this country is going down hill fast and Obama seems to be no more than an accelerant to the problems we are facing,Rev. Wright,His pastor for what 20yrs. or so was constantly degrading the USA saying how it needed to be knocked off it's pedistal,And then all the sudden he dumps his mentor of 20yrs. and finds true Christianity(Bull Sh!t) because it was the popular thing to do..
Hey

Ashland, KY

#45967 Aug 22, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Hey! Hey,
No relation to Ronnie or Johnny Van Zandt.
Has a most interesting life story though and some great songs.His most famous was Pancho and Lefty covered by Merle and Willie!
He's one of those Texas boys that past on fame more or less because of the music he wanted to do.
Born to a well to do family he walked away from that life style also giving his inheritance away!
Just wanted to sing and drink..live life on his terms!
Can't blame a man for that.
Too much drinking and hard drugs did him in early!
Most of his music is about pain and is fairly deep sometime maybe too deep?
But He is some character!
I've heard Pancho and smoked Lefty,LOL!!!

Did you like any Janis Joplin??
wtf

Prestonsburg, KY

#45968 Aug 22, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the way in which you totally twist what I said. I did not say FDR did not help the US come out of the Depression. I just pointed out that it also had its problems. I give him credit for doing a lot for the American people. It just seems some of you want to talk about all the great things which have occurred when there are negatives too. Shall we talk about Jimmy Carter?
Another name caller! Are all democrats immature?
Do you want to talk about W or his sorry pos Daddy.

Dumb and dumber the 2 worst in history.
wtf

Prestonsburg, KY

#45969 Aug 22, 2012
Hey wrote:
Why because I'm not really into politics,I'm building a 383 Stroker Small Block Chevy in the garage this weekend wanna come help,Surely you can hand me tools,Give the wife a break,LOL!!!
I'll be painting a 1971 Monte Carlo in a couple weeks,Maybe you can help out there too..
We'll keep it simple for ya,2 stage base clear..
I've openly stated before that I'm not into politics,Ron Paul was the only reason I even started paying attention to it..But I'm not to blind to see that this country is going down hill fast and Obama seems to be no more than an accelerant to the problems we are facing,Rev. Wright,His pastor for what 20yrs. or so was constantly degrading the USA saying how it needed to be knocked off it's pedistal,And then all the sudden he dumps his mentor of 20yrs. and finds true Christianity(Bull Sh!t) because it was the popular thing to do..
Did you know Rev. Wright served as a Marine for 6 years?

What have you ever done you deadbeat pos?
Hey

Ashland, KY

#45970 Aug 22, 2012
I know alot of guys that served in the military to get out of trouble with the law too..

What's your point..
wtf

Prestonsburg, KY

#45971 Aug 22, 2012
Hey wrote:
I know alot of guys that served in the military to get out of trouble with the law too..
What's your point..
So he was in trouble with the Law?

Do tell.

Brush mountain Ky

#45972 Aug 22, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard Pancho and smoked Lefty,LOL!!!
Did you like any Janis Joplin??
Yes Janis was great..just think of what could have been?
I heard Pink's version of Me and Bobby Mcgee...i'ts good but not Janis!
Are You Kidding

Whiting, IN

#45973 Aug 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know Rev. Wright served as a Marine for 6 years?
What have you ever done you deadbeat pos?
So what? Nidal Hasan was an enlisted soldier for 8 years and was promoted to Captain in 2006 prior to shooting and killing 12 people at Fort Hood. You think if you served in the military you must be a devout American?????
wtf

Prestonsburg, KY

#45974 Aug 22, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? Nidal Hasan was an enlisted soldier for 8 years and was promoted to Captain in 2006 prior to shooting and killing 12 people at Fort Hood. You think if you served in the military you must be a devout American?????
Tell us all about your Military Service there General?

Lmfao

Brush mountain Ky

#45975 Aug 22, 2012
Hey wrote:
What's your point..
You know I have an opinion on something.. worthless as it maybe.
But all these kids getting in trouble for non-violent crime,they're gettin' 5 years probation and maybe they'll serve 13 months or so?
I say two years at least Military service...it would help relieve our over burdened prison system and help our depleted military forces.
Plus Help make men out of these little twerps running around thinking they're tough!
What do ya think?
By kids I mean over 18.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45976 Aug 22, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Hey AL, listen to the words of wisdom about God and life as spoken by uncle Seymour Washington...Plus a pretty good little song at the end by Townes Van Zandt.
tofy
http://youtu.be/RLWo0oyDp1A
Uncle Seymour is "exactly" right....
He has gentle hands to be able to shoe a horse.
A horse is one of God's greatest creatures!
They are "magnificent" ...

What and "how" he said it, is true, too.
BTW ... Great song too :)

If you didn't watch this before... Please do so now.
I just know you will enjoy ;-)

The Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
&fe ature=related

I was trying to find the one w/horses :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dumb azzes steel hemp 8 min JCounty 7
newlywed n husband keep poop chut 1 hr Puke 2
joann rowland 3 hr Nast 3
Urgent Plz read 6 hr Larry 4
Are There Any Attractive and Intelligent Single... 6 hr Jane 2
Mayor of McKee 6 hr Larry 67
bed bugs at Mckee school 10 hr wondering 6
McKee Dating
Find my Match

McKee Jobs