'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
wtf

Jackson, KY

#43320 Jul 5, 2012
Hey wrote:
Finally someone else sees their real colors and agenda for what they truly are..
Alot of 2008 votes were to prove to ourselves that we aren't racist..
2012 better be to prove to ourselves that we are not ignorant either..
You racist pos.
Hey

Elizabethtown, KY

#43321 Jul 5, 2012
And when I read this part of the post 2 names came to mind::

WTF & We Won...

Then there were the entitlement loser voters who said,“I’m votin’ for the black dude who promises to take from those rich SOBs and give to me”.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#43322 Jul 5, 2012
Hey wrote:
And when I read this part of the post 2 names came to mind::
WTF & We Won...
Then there were the entitlement loser voters who said,“I’m votin’ for the black dude who promises to take from those rich SOBs and give to me”.
When I think of racist loe life pos Hey comes to mind immediately.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#43323 Jul 5, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Totolly agree.My mixed race family had this problem in voting.We cared not for the white man and lady,but were sure the black man had an agenda and ideology contrary to ours.Time has proven that to be correct.It is the ideology we dislike.
Your family are mongrels just like you.
No One

Mayfield, KY

#43324 Jul 5, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>When I think of racist loe life pos Hey comes to mind immediately.
loe - what a stupid dumbass you are
wtf

Jackson, KY

#43325 Jul 5, 2012
No One wrote:
<quoted text>
loe - what a stupid dumbass you are
Low life pos is you!

Did that clear it up for you dumbass?
Iran sends a message

Barnesville, OH

#43327 Jul 5, 2012
We won wrote:
Who cares if Iran gets a nuclear weapon not me.
I understand where you are coming from. Witless total fools would ignore this as they did when they voted for Hussein Obama and ignored his Muslim hertiage.
There are none so blind as those that refuse to see!
The time has come for the disappearance of Israel and the West from the face of the universe, a senior Iranian official was quoted as saying on Thursday, saying that they were the “prime sources of tyranny and gloom.”
Do you understand that he is talking about you and your country?
That's ok some people are Democrats until death and refuse to see the truth.
The comment, by speaker of the Iranian parliament Ali Larijani, came after earlier Thursday the head of Iran’s nuclear agency said that newly approved EU sanctions against the country’s oil industry would not halt the progress of Iran’s nuclear program.
Earlier this week, Iran test-fired several long-range ballistic missiles as part of an extensive military drill, with a top officer in Iran’s Revolutionary Guards saying that the launch was meant to show to “regional and trans-regional countries seeking adventurism that the Islamic Republic is determined to resist their bullying and will give a crushing and decisive response to any potential act of mischief.”
Speaking at a Tehran conference, Larijani was cited by Iran’s Press TV as saying that “the time has come for the disappearance of the West and the Zionist regime – which are two dark spots in the present era – from the face of the universe.”
“The U.S. and the Zionist regime are the prime sources of tyranny and gloom in the current age. The Muslim world is fed up with the injustice and abuse by these governments,” Larijani added.
Read More; http://investmentwatchblog.com/top-iran-offic...
wtf

Wallins Creek, KY

#43328 Jul 5, 2012
Iran sends a message wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand where you are coming from. Witless total fools would ignore this as they did when they voted for Hussein Obama and ignored his Muslim hertiage.
There are none so blind as those that refuse to see!
The time has come for the disappearance of Israel and the West from the face of the universe, a senior Iranian official was quoted as saying on Thursday, saying that they were the “prime sources of tyranny and gloom.”
Do you understand that he is talking about you and your country?
That's ok some people are Democrats until death and refuse to see the truth.
The comment, by speaker of the Iranian parliament Ali Larijani, came after earlier Thursday the head of Iran’s nuclear agency said that newly approved EU sanctions against the country’s oil industry would not halt the progress of Iran’s nuclear program.
Earlier this week, Iran test-fired several long-range ballistic missiles as part of an extensive military drill, with a top officer in Iran’s Revolutionary Guards saying that the launch was meant to show to “regional and trans-regional countries seeking adventurism that the Islamic Republic is determined to resist their bullying and will give a crushing and decisive response to any potential act of mischief.”
Speaking at a Tehran conference, Larijani was cited by Iran’s Press TV as saying that “the time has come for the disappearance of the West and the Zionist regime – which are two dark spots in the present era – from the face of the universe.”
“The U.S. and the Zionist regime are the prime sources of tyranny and gloom in the current age. The Muslim world is fed up with the injustice and abuse by these governments,” Larijani added.
Read More; http://investmentwatchblog.com/top-iran-offic...
You sound like one of the gutless Cowards that voted for McInsane and the Bimbo.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#43329 Jul 5, 2012
Would it be possible for the U.S. or Israel to drop a couple controlled explosions on Iran and wipe them out?Simplify the situation? Do it now?With Obama`s drone?
wtf

Wallins Creek, KY

#43330 Jul 5, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Would it be possible for the U.S. or Israel to drop a couple controlled explosions on Iran and wipe them out?Simplify the situation? Do it now?With Obama`s drone?
Bush was too chickenshit to even get bin Laden, President Obama killed him along with a bunch of his friends.
culture vulture

Russell Springs, KY

#43331 Jul 5, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Would it be possible for the U.S. or Israel to drop a couple controlled explosions on Iran and wipe them out?Simplify the situation? Do it now?With Obama`s drone?
Iran is not the problem. Look to Pakistan. They are NOT our friends!
morons

Glasgow, KY

#43332 Jul 5, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Bush was too chickenshit to even get bin Laden, President Obama killed him along with a bunch of his friends.
frankie junior...lay down the dope and step away from the crackpipe. I'm sure your crazy check is a sure thing so quit trying to be the dumbest person on here to show proof that you are an idiot. They know you are. They gladly pay you for being nuts. You can stop trying to convince us all of your stupidity. We get it and you get to keep your crazy check. Now go away frank.
Hey

Ashland, KY

#43334 Jul 6, 2012
Race baiting is the last refuge of an incompetent Party with an incompetent president, both of which are destroying this country. I mean, good grief, calling him “cool” is now racist? Does that mean the mostly liberal media is now racist?

Obama has struggled during his first term because he’s the most incompetent president ever. He was completely unprepared to be president. He had Democrat control of Congress during his first two years and managed to put in place policies that completely stopped any economic recovery. He’s annoyed our allies and damaged our international credibility. He seems to enjoy the ability to personally give the green light to launch drone strikes. The United States has $5 trillion+ in new debt. GDP is stagnant. Unemployment has been above 8% for his entire term, and doesn’t seem to be getting better.

Democrats have no actual arguments regarding Obama’s terrible record, so they jump to the race card.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#43336 Jul 6, 2012
culture vulture wrote:
<quoted text>Iran is not the problem. Look to Pakistan. They are NOT our friends!
Agree with this about Pakistan.However tired of the little shxx talking about killing Israel and the U.S.One Nation turned into a total desert would maybe cure the rest?
Brad

Manchester, CT

#43337 Jul 6, 2012
Hey wrote:
Race baiting is the last refuge of an incompetent Party with an incompetent president, both of which are destroying this country. I mean, good grief, calling him “cool” is now racist? Does that mean the mostly liberal media is now racist?
Obama has struggled during his first term because he’s the most incompetent president ever. He was completely unprepared to be president. He had Democrat control of Congress during his first two years and managed to put in place policies that completely stopped any economic recovery. He’s annoyed our allies and damaged our international credibility. He seems to enjoy the ability to personally give the green light to launch drone strikes. The United States has $5 trillion+ in new debt. GDP is stagnant. Unemployment has been above 8% for his entire term, and doesn’t seem to be getting better.
Democrats have no actual arguments regarding Obama’s terrible record, so they jump to the race card.
Don't forget the blame Bush card.
Never accuse this POTUS of being one dimensional.
Shane

Wheelwright, KY

#43338 Jul 6, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like one of the gutless Cowards that voted for McInsane and the Bimbo.
You just keep proving what a Witless Total Fool that your are. You voted for a man that has not one but three Muslim names. His father, grandparents, aunts and uncles are Muslims. If you think for a second that he is not proud of his Muslim heritage and know without a doubt that he would like to see America's power and might destroyed as a nation you are helpless moron.

John McCain served our country in the military and his father and grandfather were both Admirals in the Navy. And you voted for Obama! Good grief!

The only reason you voted for OneBigAssMistakeAmerica Obama is because he is a registered Democrat. That's as dumb as it gets.
culture vulture

Russell Springs, KY

#43339 Jul 6, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree with this about Pakistan.However tired of the little shxx talking about killing Israel and the U.S.One Nation turned into a total desert would maybe cure the rest?
It would probably do more to inflame even more some of the folks who already snigger at the notion that we claim to be a christian nation while slaughtering the natives here, there, and everywhere. The Iranians are more a talking-head type situation than anything else. Until I see something different, I think the wait-and-see approach works best.
Sign up today

Barnesville, OH

#43341 Jul 6, 2012
Obama's stimulus at work!

More workers joined the federal government's disability program in June than got new jobs, according to two new government reports, a clear indicator of how bleak the nation's jobs picture is after three full years of economic recovery.

The economy created just 80,000 jobs in June, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported Friday. But that same month, 85,000 workers left the workforce entirely to enroll in the Social Security Disability Insurance program, according to the Social Security Administration.

The disability ranks have outpaced job growth throughout President Obama's economic recovery. While the economy has created 2.6 million jobs since June 2009, fully 3.1 million workers signed up for disability benefits.

In other words, the number of new disability enrollees has climbed 19% faster than the number of new jobs created during the sluggish recovery.

And the disability ranks will continue to swell. In just the last month, almost 275,000 put in applications for disability benefits. Experts say that more people try to get on disability when jobs are scarce, and changes to eligibility rules enacted back in 1984 have made it far easier to qualify.

Read more; http://news.investors.com/article/617233/2012...

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#43344 Jul 6, 2012
If you have a minute take a look at this link and tell
me where you would or could cut spending.
Just curious of what your solution would be?
http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/year_spen...
wtf

Corbin, KY

#43345 Jul 6, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree with this about Pakistan.However tired of the little shxx talking about killing Israel and the U.S.One Nation turned into a total desert would maybe cure the rest?
More lies!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dewayne anderson 2 hr road runner 1
Six Letter Word Game (Jun '09) 4 hr _Zoey_ 1,803
Bush-era Torture Report 10 hr butch 15
the best "N" word (Oct '10) 19 hr Honest Babe 77
Word Association (Aug '10) 19 hr Honest Babe 1,941
Add a Word / Drop a Word (Aug '10) 19 hr Honest Babe 2,860
Which music videos do we like? (Feb '10) 19 hr Honest Babe 1,124
McKee Dating
Find my Match

McKee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

McKee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in McKee

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:58 am PST

NFL 6:58AM
Dez Bryant's big night headlines Week 15's awards
Bleacher Report 7:18 AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports