'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
39,341 - 39,360 of 150,153 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
We won

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 196 Countries in the World and a 119 are free democracies inspired by Switzerland’s revolution against the Habsburg’s in 1291 but mostly by the United States in more modern times!
Tell 'em Spocko! We want free stuff!!!!!

And we want rich people to pay for it!!!!!

They owe us!!!!!!
We won

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
You act surprised, your posts are always pointless, unoriginal, or empty comments, statements made as though it was significant or helpful. You are a propagandist and a demagogue ...
They cannot see the light like we do frank it's not their fault. But, they WILL fall in line by the end of Obama's second term when he really gets work done!
Yo Ho

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

We won wrote:
<quoted text>
They cannot see the light like we do frank it's not their fault. But, they WILL fall in line by the end of Obama's second term when he really gets work done!
You got to be the dumbest & laziest reproduction of Frank yet!!
We won

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

Who cares if Iran gets a nuclear weapon not me.
We won

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

Yo Ho wrote:
<quoted text>
You got to be the dumbest & laziest reproduction of Frank yet!!
You're just mad because you lost but you'll get over it.
WakeUp

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
Now who did you say don't pay taxes?
WAKEUP ALRIGHT????
I didn't say that anyone doesn't pay taxes. I said that HALF of American's are not paying INCOME taxes.
I also pointed out that raising the tax rate even to 100%(and assuming they actually keep working) on the "rich" WILL NOT PAY for what we're spending now.
this ones for you wrote:
How the Budget Is Funded:
The U.S. Government's total revenue is projected to be $2.902 trillion for Fiscal Year 2013. That's more than the FY 2012 revenue of $2.469 trillion, and the actual received income in FY 2011 of $2.303 trillion. Tax receipts are rising because the economy is improving.
Tax receipts are projected to rise based off of the CBO's projection of future taxes to be collected from future (not yet actually existing) increases in the tax base-consumer spending, job growth, manufacturing, etc.
It won't happen. But for sh#ts and giggles, let's say it does. Congradulations. Our tax revenue has increased to 2.902 Trillion dollars. But, we are still projected to have a 1.33 Trillion dollar deficit. What good does more revenue do if for every dollar you take in you spend a dollar fifty?
Just to think about, we're up to $169.2 billion interest payments on the debt, in the first four months of this fiscal year. We're paying more in interest in the debt in the first four months of the year than the sum of the total deficit in 2007.
It's not a TAX and REVENUE problem, it's a SPENDING PROBLEM.
this ones for you wrote:
All the Tax Burden Really Falls on You:
The individual taxpayer -- you -- provides most of the income for the Federal Government’s budget. That's because income taxes contribute 46.8%, or $1.359 trillion, toward total FY 2013 revenue receipts. Social Security, Medicare and other payroll taxes (still mostly you) add 33%, or $959 billion. Corporate taxes toss in $348 billion, or 12% toward the total. Excise and estate taxes contribute $101 billion, or 3.5%.
The Federal Reserve, as the bank for Federal government agencies, pays interest on the billions of dollars in operating funds deposited by various Federal agencies. This totals $80 billion, or 2.8%. The rest ($55 billion) comes from custom duties and other miscellaneous receipts.(Source: OMB Summary Tables, Table S-5)
The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) points out that, in effect, the entire U.S. tax burden really falls on individuals. That's because corporations pass on their tax burden to families in the form of higher prices or lower wages. Corporations must maintain their profit margin to satisfy stockholders, so any additional corporate taxes will be passed on to consumers or workers. Bottom line -- everything the government spends ultimately comes out of your pocket, no matter what happens with the corporate tax rate.
GET THAT WAKEUP?
I've said here and other forums that no corporation in the history of the world has ever paid any of the corporate tax. It's all passed on to consumers. Our government uses "corporate taxes" simply as a politically acceptable means of collecting more taxes all while being applauded for "fairness" and "justice" by the same average joe that those corporate taxes are being taken from.

Of course, lowering taxes is also passed on to the average joe. If we actually practiced some sort of free market anymore. But with the government intervention, regulation and flatly picking winners and losers in the market, there is no longer any "free" market.
Others have mentioned NAFTA, even with that, the American worker can out produce those in Mexico and China. But the EPA's over reaching regulations, and China's gov't artificially keeping their yuan low to fuel exports is not free market-it's just one of many examples of gov't intervention that gives a critical, unfair, and illegal advantage to our competitors and other well connected groups.
Percy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

I read the entire thread and it occurs to me that one of you took my biscuits. I need them now.
Give me my damm biscuits or else!
Lloyd Marcus

Barnesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

The mainstream liberal media has been relentlessly badgering the Tea Party movement with accusations of racism. Because I am a black tea party patriot, I am bombarded with interviewers asking me the same veiled question. "Why are you siding with these white racists against America 's first African American president?" I defend my fellow patriots who are white stating, These patriots do not give a hoot about Obama's skin color. They simply love their country and oppose his radical agenda. Obama's race is not an issue."
Recently, I have come to believe that perhaps I am wrong about Obama's race not being an issue. In reality, Obama's presidency has everything to do with racism, but not from the Tea Party movement. Progressives and Obama have exploited his race from the rookie senator's virtually unchallenged presidential campaign to his unprecedented bullying of America into Obamacare. Obama's race trumped all normal media scrutiny of him as a presidential candidate and most recently even the Constitution of the United States . Obamacare forces all Americans to purchase health care which is clearly unconstitutional.
No white president could get away with boldly and arrogantly thwarting the will of the American people and ignoring laws. President Clinton tried universal health care. Bush tried social security reform. The American people said "No" to both presidents' proposals and it was the end of it. So how can Obama get away with giving the American people "the finger?" The answer: He is black.
The mainstream liberal media continues to portray all who oppose Obama in any way as racist. Despite a list of failed policies, overreaches into the private sector, violations of the Constitution and planned destructive legislation too numerous to mention in this article, many Americans are still fearful of criticizing our first black president. Incredible.
My fellow Americans, you must not continue to allow yourselves to be "played" and intimidated by Obama's race or the historical context of his presidency. If we are to save America , the greatest nation on the planet, Obama must be defeated.

DON'T READ; http://www.lloydmarcus.com/...
Hey

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Finally someone else sees their real colors and agenda for what they truly are..

Alot of 2008 votes were to prove to ourselves that we aren't racist..

2012 better be to prove to ourselves that we are not ignorant either..
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Lloyd Marcus wrote:
The mainstream liberal media has been relentlessly badgering the Tea Party movement with accusations of racism. Because I am a black tea party patriot, I am bombarded with interviewers asking me the same veiled question. "Why are you siding with these white racists against America 's first African American president?" I defend my fellow patriots who are white stating, These patriots do not give a hoot about Obama's skin color. They simply love their country and oppose his radical agenda. Obama's race is not an issue."
Recently, I have come to believe that perhaps I am wrong about Obama's race not being an issue. In reality, Obama's presidency has everything to do with racism, but not from the Tea Party movement. Progressives and Obama have exploited his race from the rookie senator's virtually unchallenged presidential campaign to his unprecedented bullying of America into Obamacare. Obama's race trumped all normal media scrutiny of him as a presidential candidate and most recently even the Constitution of the United States . Obamacare forces all Americans to purchase health care which is clearly unconstitutional.
No white president could get away with boldly and arrogantly thwarting the will of the American people and ignoring laws. President Clinton tried universal health care. Bush tried social security reform. The American people said "No" to both presidents' proposals and it was the end of it. So how can Obama get away with giving the American people "the finger?" The answer: He is black.
The mainstream liberal media continues to portray all who oppose Obama in any way as racist. Despite a list of failed policies, overreaches into the private sector, violations of the Constitution and planned destructive legislation too numerous to mention in this article, many Americans are still fearful of criticizing our first black president. Incredible.
My fellow Americans, you must not continue to allow yourselves to be "played" and intimidated by Obama's race or the historical context of his presidency. If we are to save America , the greatest nation on the planet, Obama must be defeated.
DON'T READ; http://www.lloydmarcus.com/...
Totolly agree.My mixed race family had this problem in voting.We cared not for the white man and lady,but were sure the black man had an agenda and ideology contrary to ours.Time has proven that to be correct.It is the ideology we dislike.
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Hey wrote:
Finally someone else sees their real colors and agenda for what they truly are..
Alot of 2008 votes were to prove to ourselves that we aren't racist..
2012 better be to prove to ourselves that we are not ignorant either..
You racist pos.
Hey

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

And when I read this part of the post 2 names came to mind::

WTF & We Won...

Then there were the entitlement loser voters who said,“I’m votin’ for the black dude who promises to take from those rich SOBs and give to me”.
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Hey wrote:
And when I read this part of the post 2 names came to mind::
WTF & We Won...
Then there were the entitlement loser voters who said,“I’m votin’ for the black dude who promises to take from those rich SOBs and give to me”.
When I think of racist loe life pos Hey comes to mind immediately.
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Totolly agree.My mixed race family had this problem in voting.We cared not for the white man and lady,but were sure the black man had an agenda and ideology contrary to ours.Time has proven that to be correct.It is the ideology we dislike.
Your family are mongrels just like you.
No One

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>When I think of racist loe life pos Hey comes to mind immediately.
loe - what a stupid dumbass you are
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

No One wrote:
<quoted text>
loe - what a stupid dumbass you are
Low life pos is you!

Did that clear it up for you dumbass?
Iran sends a message

Barnesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

We won wrote:
Who cares if Iran gets a nuclear weapon not me.
I understand where you are coming from. Witless total fools would ignore this as they did when they voted for Hussein Obama and ignored his Muslim hertiage.
There are none so blind as those that refuse to see!
The time has come for the disappearance of Israel and the West from the face of the universe, a senior Iranian official was quoted as saying on Thursday, saying that they were the “prime sources of tyranny and gloom.”
Do you understand that he is talking about you and your country?
That's ok some people are Democrats until death and refuse to see the truth.
The comment, by speaker of the Iranian parliament Ali Larijani, came after earlier Thursday the head of Iran’s nuclear agency said that newly approved EU sanctions against the country’s oil industry would not halt the progress of Iran’s nuclear program.
Earlier this week, Iran test-fired several long-range ballistic missiles as part of an extensive military drill, with a top officer in Iran’s Revolutionary Guards saying that the launch was meant to show to “regional and trans-regional countries seeking adventurism that the Islamic Republic is determined to resist their bullying and will give a crushing and decisive response to any potential act of mischief.”
Speaking at a Tehran conference, Larijani was cited by Iran’s Press TV as saying that “the time has come for the disappearance of the West and the Zionist regime – which are two dark spots in the present era – from the face of the universe.”
“The U.S. and the Zionist regime are the prime sources of tyranny and gloom in the current age. The Muslim world is fed up with the injustice and abuse by these governments,” Larijani added.
Read More; http://investmentwatchblog.com/top-iran-offic...
wtf

Wallins Creek, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Iran sends a message wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand where you are coming from. Witless total fools would ignore this as they did when they voted for Hussein Obama and ignored his Muslim hertiage.
There are none so blind as those that refuse to see!
The time has come for the disappearance of Israel and the West from the face of the universe, a senior Iranian official was quoted as saying on Thursday, saying that they were the “prime sources of tyranny and gloom.”
Do you understand that he is talking about you and your country?
That's ok some people are Democrats until death and refuse to see the truth.
The comment, by speaker of the Iranian parliament Ali Larijani, came after earlier Thursday the head of Iran’s nuclear agency said that newly approved EU sanctions against the country’s oil industry would not halt the progress of Iran’s nuclear program.
Earlier this week, Iran test-fired several long-range ballistic missiles as part of an extensive military drill, with a top officer in Iran’s Revolutionary Guards saying that the launch was meant to show to “regional and trans-regional countries seeking adventurism that the Islamic Republic is determined to resist their bullying and will give a crushing and decisive response to any potential act of mischief.”
Speaking at a Tehran conference, Larijani was cited by Iran’s Press TV as saying that “the time has come for the disappearance of the West and the Zionist regime – which are two dark spots in the present era – from the face of the universe.”
“The U.S. and the Zionist regime are the prime sources of tyranny and gloom in the current age. The Muslim world is fed up with the injustice and abuse by these governments,” Larijani added.
Read More; http://investmentwatchblog.com/top-iran-offic...
You sound like one of the gutless Cowards that voted for McInsane and the Bimbo.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Would it be possible for the U.S. or Israel to drop a couple controlled explosions on Iran and wipe them out?Simplify the situation? Do it now?With Obama`s drone?
wtf

Wallins Creek, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
Would it be possible for the U.S. or Israel to drop a couple controlled explosions on Iran and wipe them out?Simplify the situation? Do it now?With Obama`s drone?
Bush was too chickenshit to even get bin Laden, President Obama killed him along with a bunch of his friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
backpacks weighing a ton at sandgap elementary 4 hr Carrie 3
Ron and Carol lol 4 hr LCPD 1
Rats in Sand GAP 5 hr whatever 56
Man on 2003 13 hr Who 2
Coffey----Pryman Anyone 15 hr Considered 4
Letterbox 15 hr Bull 9
Woman being lied on 16 hr Bis quick 1

Search the McKee Forum:
•••
•••