ThyssenKrupp Building Steel Mill in Alabama

May 11, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Recycling Today

“This project is a central element of the Group's strategy for the Steel and Stainless segments, aimed at achieving profitable growth in Europe and North America. It will considerably strengthen ThyssenKrupp's position in North America”

ThyssenKrupp's board has approved a project to build a steel mill in Alabama. The project is expected to cost around $4.2 billion, and is slated to begin operations by 2010 in Mount Vernon, Ala. via Recycling Today

Comments
41 - 60 of 100 Comments Last updated Feb 25, 2012
jason

Cantonment, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2008

can someone send contracts list,mobile steel mill@jay4261@yahoo.com
CMG

Ottawa, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2009

Can someone please send me a list of sub contractors that are working in the Steel mill @ Mobile. I really need the electrical! Thanks
cmg805@mchsi.com
CMG

Ottawa, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2009

kristin wrote:
i live in pensacola and some of the people working there the office is here in pensacola email me dizlilhoochie15@yahoo.com and i will let you know more my boyfriend is working there now making GOOODDD money
Hey. Just wondering if you may have a sub contractors list for steel mill
Ray

Foley, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2009

please send me a list of the contractors for this job. Thank you
aragontucson@msn.com
Mark

Traverse City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2009

If anyone has a list of the electrical contractors for this project I would deeply appreciate them e-mailing it to 1dta3@gmail.com . Thank You.
brandon

Trussville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2009

looking for contractor list my Emailis borvis158@charter.net
Crystal

Foley, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

kristin wrote:
email me and i can tell u more where to apply because my boyfriend does quality control work out there
Can you please give me a few leads as far as contractors. My husband is coming home from out of state work and really needs to find a job. My email is cmp801@jaguar1.usouthal.edu.
I would really appreciate it!!!!
Crystal

Foley, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2009

I am not sure where to find your email, mine is cmp801@jaguar1.usouthal.edu!!! !!!!!! Let me know where to apply.
Thanks, Crystal
Crystal wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please give me a few leads as far as contractors. My husband is coming home from out of state work and really needs to find a job. My email is cmp801@jaguar1.usouthal.edu.
I would really appreciate it!!!!
John

Wilmer, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2009

I am looking for an electrical contractors list as well.Anyone please email me at jferguson_1@netzero.com

list as well
alabama bound

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2009

My husband and I are considering moving to Millport, Al and are looking for jobs. What jobs are out there? He worked at Tenaris Hickman until they were laid off. Any help would be appreciated.
GerKaese

Senftenberg, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2009

You Americans are nothing without we Germans. Say Thank you to your future German Bosses :-)
Jamie

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2009

Iam.whoiam76
Youngblood947944

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2009

Judged:

Iam_whoiam76
Michael

Millbrook, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2009

I also would like to see the list of contractors. please email me at vradford@elmore.rr.com Thanks in advance
abda ammiel

Clinton, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

i will give someone 50 dollars to give me a list of contractors for german steelmill please email me a bsabda@hotmail.com or call me at
American

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2009

GerKaese wrote:
You Americans are nothing without we Germans. Say Thank you to your future German Bosses :-)
I was doing fine without you and I will be even better when you hire an american.
Adena

Hattiesburg, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

please email me a contractors list for this project adena_simmons@yahoo.com
whatsup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

there have been alot of complaints about thompson. the per diem is taxed and they are not supplying proper tools to get the job done. restroom facilities are atrocious. their employees cant take chicken sh*t and make chicken salad out of it. thompson needs to tighten up or the "turn over" will be astounding.
Bradford

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

Did anyone ever get a list of contractors or sub-contractors? I would like to have one please. paulinabradford@yahoo.com.
dump truck

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2009

could some plese send a list of contractors or who is in charge of the dirt work send to mack4791@hmail.com thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent McIntosh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) 17 hr You Spin Me Right... 211
tnt Aug 19 concerned customer 2
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul '14 Give Him a Brain 84
AL Who do you support for Governor in Alabama in 2... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Rep 704
AL Recent tornado outbreak in South may set new re... (Apr '11) Jun '14 ThomasA 416
Born Again Christian Social Network (Jan '09) Mar '14 emmeranchia 3
AL Who do you support for Attorney General in Alab... (Oct '10) Nov '13 thetruth 115

Search the McIntosh Forum:
•••
•••
•••

McIntosh Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

McIntosh People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••