Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 6,548)

Showing posts 130,941 - 130,960 of200,314
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bruno

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Bruno... No matter how hard he tries, Rose just isn't interested!
Hey Bruno, There's a 40% off coupon for a "happy ending" massage on GROUPONS today... It's the perfect thing for your "Lady-less lifestyle"!
Since you know about them obviously use the coupon, you can have mine and get a double session of happy ending from you mom, and tell her hello for me you idiot. You obviously are the lonely loser here. LMAO
ELH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

Bircher wrote:
<quoted text>
The stench of homosexuality...
This is real. These are real people. These are people who are being denied civil rights on the basis of a book that was written in the freakin’ Bronze Age.

The creator of the world actually cares about where people put their penises? Just think about that from an objective point of view: We go to some planet and we see these green blobs. And half the green blobs have a celery stalk and the other half don’t. Some of these green blobs start sticking their celery stalks in some other holes and everybody’s up in arms. The creator of the universe doesn’t want the celery stalk in this hole.

How do you respond to that? That is outside the bounds of reason. The only thing you can say is “go to the children’s table.’ Those are the sorts of things that come up when we as a society don’t value critical rationality.

~ Dr. Peter Bogghossian Portland State University
ELH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you know about them obviously use the coupon...LMAO
Oh dear..I seemed to have pissed Bruno off and I am LMAO too.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

Bircher wrote:
The stench of homosexuality that you carry about your person is revolting, repulsive, and anti-American.
Please leave my country.
That's sweet of you dear. I'll bet you consider yourself to be a Bible believing, God fearing, good Christian too, don't you?

Not sorry to disappoint you pumpkin, but this is OUR country and OUR Constitution TOO and there isn't a cotton picking thing you can do about it and seeing that it pisses you off like this, is just icing on our soon to be ordered wedding cakes.

Hon, you're either going to need to work on your seriously lacking coping skills or find some place on Earth where they hate the GAY as much as you do. If you do choose to leave, let us know, we could chip in to buy you a bus ticket to whatever third world hell hole you want to go to.
ELH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

Prof Marvelous wrote:
Let's face it -- you're at least 65-70 years old and that means you're either an Eisenhower Era pedophile, a geriatric cross-dresser, or a defrocked priest.
No one your age supports same-sex marriage unless they're a 'phile, a senior citizen cross-dresser, or a defrocked priest in rehab or jail...
Just because you are old and ignorant doesn't mean that everyone else over that age of 60 is also ignorant. It's just like you confusion between by gay and being a pedophile.

So fella, let me explain this to you one more time; Though YOU are a gay pedophile, not all pedophiles are gay and not all gay men are pedophiles... Got it?
ELH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
Hon, you're either going to need to work on your seriously lacking coping skills or find some place on Earth where they hate the GAY as much as you do. If you do choose to leave, let us know, we could chip in to buy you a bus ticket to whatever third world hell hole you want to go to.
This guy calls himself "Bircher" and I don't think he's referring to the Muesli recipe!

Apparently this right wing kook picked the mane without being aware that actual "Birchers" believe strongly in limited government interference. Maybe he should have gone with "Nazi"...
Bill Of Rights

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

Bircher wrote:
<quoted text>
The stench of homosexuality that you carry about your person is revolting, repulsive, and anti-American.
Please leave my country.
That's funny as you must be in your closet looking at yourself in the mirror! LOL,Sorry but I'm proud to be a heterosexual,after all that's how I was born! My heterosexuality is innate the same way a gays sexuality is innate!I just can't stand sub-human hateful POS's like yourself Go climb a tree monkey boy and please stop crapping all over yourself,you reek to high heaven!Don't forget to wipe that brown ring off your mouth! LOL
Bruno

Monterey Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>That's sweet of you dear. I'll bet you consider yourself to be a Bible believing, God fearing, good Christian too, don't you?
Not sorry to disappoint you pumpkin, but this is OUR country and OUR Constitution TOO and there isn't a cotton picking thing you can do about it and seeing that it pisses you off like this, is just icing on our soon to be ordered wedding cakes.
Hey, Swish -
Decent society really doesn't have a place for you anywhere... not as long as you relish in your 'crime against nature' lifestyle. You'll always be the "asterik" that everyone refers to, but are too polite to mention out aloud. Trouble with you phagg-oids is you push your BS on everyone else. You're an extreme embarrassment to your parents. Had they known how you were going to turn out, they would have smothered you early on with a pillow or a dry-cleaning bag.
Bill Of Rights

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Your links are all biased, so don't ask any more you moron
No,Sorry you got that backwards Babaruno! LOL,It's your biased and the links are peer reviewed scientific and psychological data accepted by the world wide authority's on the subjects! Try again you ignorant knuckle dragging buffoon! Still a MENSA member are we? LOLOLOL
Katy

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

Gays must repent or they will burn in hell!!!

Remember, you heard it here first.
Bruno

Monterey Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

Bill Of Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny as you must be in your closet looking at yourself in the mirror! LOL,Sorry but I'm proud to be a heterosexual,after all that's how I was born! My heterosexuality is innate the same way a gays sexuality is innate!I just can't stand sub-human hateful POS's like yourself Go climb a tree monkey boy and please stop crapping all over yourself,you reek to high heaven!Don't forget to wipe that brown ring off your mouth! LOL
??? You straight??? Word on this forum is that you and ELH have exchanged nude photographs, and you are a member of NAMBLA. The fact that you enjoy a man's load on your face pretty much says it all.

(you've been served, kweer-o)

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

ELH wrote:
This guy calls himself "Bircher" and I don't think he's referring to the Muesli recipe!
Apparently this right wing kook picked the mane without being aware that actual "Birchers" believe strongly in limited government interference. Maybe he should have gone with "Nazi"...
Birchers, like all conservatives, believe in limited government interference in THEIR lives, everybody else's is pretty much fair game. Besides, Nazi is just too obvious.
ELH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Swish -
Decent society really doesn't have a place for you anywhere... not as long as you relish in your 'crime against nature' lifestyle...
Oh dear, the "family values" of hatred and ignorance you hold so dear is slipping away. I bet your own grand kids just roll their eyes and say "Oh grandpa!" when you get started on one of your crotchety old guy rants...

http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/ideas/...

Recent polling shows a huge increase in BLACK VOTERS who support marriage... What's that you say? Over 55%?

The truth is HARD, isn't it Bruno?
ELH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

Katy wrote:
Gays must repent or they will burn in hell!!!
Remember, you heard it here first.
Dear Ignorant TOPIX Troll..srrry to tell you that you were NOT the first!

But there are a few you seemed to have missed:

Luke 6:37 "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven

John 8:7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her."

Romans 2:1 You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.

Romans 14:10 You, then, why do you judge your brother? Or why do you look down on your brother? For we will all stand before God's judgment seat.

James 4:11 Brothers, do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against his brother or judges him speaks against the law and judges it. When you judge the law, you are not keeping it, but sitting in judgment on it.

PS: ENJOY YOU TIME IN HELL, YOU REALLY DESERVE IT!
ELH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
< Nazi is just too obvious.
Obvious, but somehow perfect for a sanctimonious, self serving hypocritical.
ELH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

Oh dear. Someone need to put on his BIG BOY pants. Poor Bruno really resorts to the playground insults and name calling when his wittle bitty feeling get hurted.

and BTW Bruno, I know you are STILL whacking off to those pictures I posted last year. Pervert.
Bill Of Rights

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
??? You straight??? Word on this forum is that you and ELH have exchanged nude photographs, and you are a member of NAMBLA. The fact that you enjoy a man's load on your face pretty much says it all.
(you've been served, kweer-o)
What a bigoted human piece of shyte says! Please let my wife and kids know Mr. Sandusky! LOL,I'm sure they would be very surprised! You are aware oh great ignorant one that 50% of the population now have no problems with marriage equality! Better try to keep up with the subject of the thread,I know it's hard with your limited I.Q. but please try would ya MENSA boy!
ELH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/ideas/ ...

Recent polling shows a huge increase in BLACK VOTERS who support marriage EQUALITY... What's that you say? Over 55%?
ELH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

Bill Of Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
What a bigoted human piece of shyte says!
Bruno, A man getting naked pictures of a woman means he's GAY? OMG! I am going to go 'research' this (IMMEDIATLY) but I am pretty sure YOU got this "gay" thing all mixed up...

But then you are not exactly a rocket surgeon (or a brain scientist) are you?
ELH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
The fact that you enjoy a man's load on your face pretty much says it all.
But I doubt anyone enjoys it more that YOU do. Where did you go Bruno? Hey Bruno... Bruno, where are you? Bruno? Bruno? Bruno? Hey!

...I guess Bruno got himself all worked up and is off for a quick visit with Rosy Palm and her four sisters (brothers?)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 130,941 - 130,960 of200,314
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent McFarland Discussions

Search the McFarland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
paola rodriguez from earlaz 37 min Delas 2
GodSmacked's Cyber friends Cafe 45 min Crunchy Bacon 4,337
In shape gym coming soon to Delano 1 hr chris 1
dr sharma 2 hr yes yess 7
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 2 hr Sparky A2 7,833
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 3 hr Ronald 2,251
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Mon Racjei 4,885
•••
•••
•••
•••

McFarland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

McFarland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••