Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201810 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#147481 Jun 26, 2012
More of the Prof's stupid rants.

Boring

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

HATE AND BIGOTRY

#147482 Jun 26, 2012
Why are you wanting to prevent STRAIGHT MEN FROM MARRYING, HAVING CHILDREN OR ADOPTING CHILDREN?

This question should read Why AREN'T...

Sorry for the miss type.....but this subject and issue just makes me disgusted and the fact that folks like Marvel are all up in arms about what some Gay men do and is projecting this onto ALL Gay men.....that's wrong and extremely DISCRIMINATORY!!!

If he wants to screen men in general to prevent this from happening in the future......that's a different issue, but he is ONLY focusing on Gay men......and that's being a hypocrite!!!!

Information has been given on this subject......I suggest people read it because the only way to prevent Child Abuse, Molestation and Harm is to discuss the FACTS with children.....AND TRY A LITTLE HONESTY!!!

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

HATE AND BIGOTRY

#147483 Jun 26, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing horrific here is that Larry Brinkin was permitted to adopt a defenseless child.
Will you at least concede that?
Yes, I will........will you concede the fact that Brinkin DOES NOT represent the entire Gay male population? Nor does Sandusky?

Think about this issue and realize that MEN who committed these HORRIFIC ACTS exist regardless of sexual orientation.....and know this......whether it be Brinkin, Sandusky or whomever.......THEY NEED TO HAVE THEIR NUTS STRUNG UP AND FACE SEVERE PUNISHMENT!!!

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#147484 Jun 26, 2012
What do pedophiles have anything to do with marriage equality for lgbt peoples? NOTHING

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Baltimore, MD

#147485 Jun 26, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you get it? My position has ALWAYS been regardless of sexual orientation and it remains that today.....you are the one who wants to focus on what Gay men do and seriously ignore the fact that straight men do it just as much......and you also ignore the fact that these men or women are PEDOPHILES, HEBEPHILES AND CHILD MOLESTERS......and you don't seem concerned about preventing straight men from getting married and having children, why is that? Are they somehow better because they might only molest little girls?
My position on this issue has ALWAYS been the same.....and you don't grasp that concept!!!
I HAVE NEVER STATED THAT ALLOWING SAME-SEX COUPLES THE RIGHT TO MARRY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN PROTECTING CHILDREN.......however what I am saying is that NOT ALL GAY MEN ARE MONSTERS WHO HARM CHILDREN......and you believe that this is ONLY ABOUT GAY MEN......and that's simply a FALLACY!!!
Why are you wanting to prevent STRAIGHT MEN FROM MARRYING, HAVING CHILDREN OR ADOPTING CHILDREN? See, your position makes you look like a HYPOCRITE!!!
Now, I'm done with you and this pathetic subject which just makes me want to puke!!!
If all you're saying is "All gay men are not pedophiles!" you're not saying very much at all.

We know that and you're insistence on repeating it does't accomplish anything.

You may recall the Dateline NBC series "To Catch A Predator." What the producers learned is that there were just as many men out there willing to have sex with a 16 year-old boy as there were those willing to have sex with a 16 year-old.

In other words, homosexual predators are way in excess of the 2-4% of the population that's supposed to be homosexual.

The short answer is pedophilia is a much larger component of homosexuality than it is heterosexuality.

People like you want to ignore this alarming disparity. You want to say it doesn't exist -- that homosexual men are no more prone to pedophilia than heterosexual men. Well, Missy, you're in denial and it's denial like yours that explains why these pedophiles can compile upwards of 100,000 kiddie porn images on their harddrives.

You're an enabler, and like most enablers the harm you cause is done from ignorance -- willful ignorance.

Monsters like Larry Brinkin preyed not just on infants, but ignorance like yours.

Monsters like Larry Brinkin invented the slogans and screwball junk science you sprout around here. That's right -- when you say, "Homosexuals can't be pedophiles!" you're repeating self-serving trickery Larry Brinkin put in your dumb mouth.

Today you call him a SICK SOB, but what were you calling him last week?

What would you have said last week had he asked your permission to adopt another infant to abuse?

What would you have said, RN?

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

HATE AND BIGOTRY

#147486 Jun 26, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
What would you have said, RN?
All I've got to say to you is IGNORANCE must be Bliss if you believe that Child Molestation occurs more from Homosexual Men than heterosexual men!!!

How sad is that from someone who claims to want to fix this issue but turns a blind eye to the ENTIRE issue just like with HIV/AIDS!!!

AND YOU CALL ME STUPID!!!

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Baltimore, MD

#147487 Jun 26, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I will........will you concede the fact that Brinkin DOES NOT represent the entire Gay male population? Nor does Sandusky?
Think about this issue and realize that MEN who committed these HORRIFIC ACTS exist regardless of sexual orientation.....and know this......whether it be Brinkin, Sandusky or whomever.......THEY NEED TO HAVE THEIR NUTS STRUNG UP AND FACE SEVERE PUNISHMENT!!!
I pray to God Larry Brinkin, Catholic priests, Sandusky don't represent all homosexuals -- but unlike you, RN, I'm not in denial that they represent a considerable amount of them.

Unlike you, RN I don't construct junk science axioms like "No homosexaul male can be a pedophile!" to obfuscate the point.

Unlike you, RN, I'm not saying let's keep our adoption guidelines just the way they are and pretend we haven't learned anything about gay males we didn't know before.

See the difference between how I process new information and the way you do, RN?

The difference is I don't operate from the LGBT agenda and you do.

The LGBT agenda is a selfish, criminally negligent agenda that puts youth in danger. The LGBT agenda is the reason why a monster like Larry Brinkin was able to adopt.

The LGBT agenda has done or said noting about the sex trafficking of teenage boys on websites like rent-a-boy.

Don't come to me waving the LGBT flag, madam -- it's the same flag Larry Brinkin waved at all those protests marches after which he'd go home and jerk off to his treasure trove of kiddie porn.

The LGBT agenda is the reason why you can't pull your head out of your ass and do what a woman is supposed to do above and beyond anything else -- protect children!

Save your LGBT claptrap for the straight morons who support same sex marriage.

Don't try it on me -- I've learned how to see through gay activists like Larry Brinkin a long time ago.

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Baltimore, MD

#147488 Jun 26, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
All I've got to say to you is IGNORANCE must be Bliss if you believe that Child Molestation occurs more from Homosexual Men than heterosexual men!!!
How sad is that from someone who claims to want to fix this issue but turns a blind eye to the ENTIRE issue just like with HIV/AIDS!!!
AND YOU CALL ME STUPID!!!
Maybe if you had evidence showing homosexuals have a lower rate of pedophilia you'd have a point -- but you have no evidence ... Not a whit!

All you have is that same old refrain "Straights do it too!"

One problem with that: straight men have never been able to adopt little girls -- or little boys for that matter. Yes, we knew they'd be a problem so he headed it off -- Single men can't adopt.

But people like you came along and changed that. You told us gay males were different. You told us it's impossible for gay males to be pedophiles and the straight morons who support same sex marriage believed you. They changed the rules so monsters like Larry Brinkin could adopt as many little boys as he liked.

Now do you get it, RN?

Now do your grasp why I call you an enabler?

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

HATE AND BIGOTRY

#147489 Jun 26, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
How about this Marvel......THE WOE OF THE WORLD IS THE FAULT OF EVERY GAY, LESBIAN, BISEXUAL AND TRANSGENDER PERSON......now, does that make you feel better?

It ALL MY FRUCKING FAULT......is that better for you?

OR MAYBE THIS ONE.....IT'S ALL OBAMA'S FAULT, is that it?

YOU WOULDN'T KNOW REALITY IF IT FRUCKED YOU UP THE AZZ......and you certainly don't know when someone is trying to EDUCATE on an issue YOU ARE WOEFULLY IGNORANT ON!!!

Yep, this whole Pedophilia/Child Molestation issue is ALL TO BLAME BECAUSE THE GAYS AND LESBIANS JUST WANT TO GET FRUCKING MARRIED!!!

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Baltimore, MD

#147490 Jun 26, 2012
Matt Sandusky pretended he was asleep when his father entered the room.

The adopted son of convicted child molester Jerry Sandusky told detectives that for years he was scared to be in his own home and even "wanted to die," according to a recording obtained by NBC News.

"If you were pretending you were asleep and you were touched or rubbed in some way, you could just act like you were rolling over in your sleep so you could change positions," Matt Sandusky, 33, alleged in the taped interview.

The chilling allegations released today were recorded a week before Jerry was convicted on Friday of 45 criminal counts related to the sexual abuse of 10 boys over 15 years. Matt revealed his story of alleged abuse during his father's trial but had defended Jerry following his arrest in November.

Prosecutors warned that they'd use Matt's testimony in their case if Jerry took the stand. The former Penn State assistant football coach reportedly declined to testify after hearing his son's 29-minute interview.

Matt described painful memories to detectives that came back to him through therapy sessions.

"With, like, the showering, with the hugging, with the rubbing, with the just, the talking to me, the way he spoke," he said.

In addition, the adopted son said that his father would "blow raspberries" on his stomach and "his hand would rub down" along his genitals, according to a detective in the recording.

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

HATE AND BIGOTRY

#147491 Jun 26, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
You told us it's impossible for gay males to be pedophiles and the straight morons who support same sex marriage believed you.
PLEASE POINT OUT ONE POST OF MINE THAT HAS EVER STATED THAT GAY MEN CAN'T BE PEDOPHILES OR CHILD MOLESTERS.

What I have stated is that REGARDLESS OF ONE'S SEXUAL ORIENTATION THAT THERE ARE HORRIFIC MEN WHO DO THESE THINGS TO CHILDREN......it is you that INSISTS that if it involves boys it MUST be HOMOSEXUAL and you have been GIVEN THE LINKS REPEATEDLY THAT PROVE YOUR THINKING IS A FALLACY!!!

NOW THIS IS FRUCKING ENOUGH ON THIS SUBJECT......unless you stop ALL MEN FROM MARRYING AND HAVING CHILDREN.....you are only looking at this issue from one side......and by the way......yes, in some states, single men can adopt!!!

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Baltimore, MD

#147492 Jun 26, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this Marvel......THE WOE OF THE WORLD IS THE FAULT OF EVERY GAY, LESBIAN, BISEXUAL AND TRANSGENDER PERSON......now, does that make you feel better?
It ALL MY FRUCKING FAULT......is that better for you?
OR MAYBE THIS ONE.....IT'S ALL OBAMA'S FAULT, is that it?
YOU WOULDN'T KNOW REALITY IF IT FRUCKED YOU UP THE AZZ......and you certainly don't know when someone is trying to EDUCATE on an issue YOU ARE WOEFULLY IGNORANT ON!!!
Yep, this whole Pedophilia/Child Molestation issue is ALL TO BLAME BECAUSE THE GAYS AND LESBIANS JUST WANT TO GET FRUCKING MARRIED!!!
You wanted reasons why same sex marriage is a horrible idea and I gave them to you and the main reason is homosexuality should never be considered normal which same sex marriage does -- it normalizes homosexuality.

You get your opinions from LGBT talking points; I get mine from research.

You've never read "The Band Played On" by Randy Shiltz.

You've never read "The Ecology of Homosexuality" by Gabriel Rotello.

You've never read anything about Fire Island or the Greenwich Village docks.

You read the CDC reports and willfully misrepresent the content.

You read about Catholic priests and tells us "They not homosexual because homosexuality and pedophilia cannot co-exist."

You read about Sandusky and Larry Brinkin and rather than call for tougher adoption rules you respond with LGBT talking points -- "There are no more gay pedophiles than heterosexual ones!"

Lesbians like you are out in the street in a heartbeat when called upon to protest the closing of a local bathhouse.

Your ideas are not yours. Every idea you have in your head comes from LGBT activists like Larry Brinkin.

You certainly don't know how many other gay males are like Larry Brinkin but day in and day out you tell us they're not all like him.

How the hell do you know that?

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Baltimore, MD

#147493 Jun 26, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
PLEASE POINT OUT ONE POST OF MINE THAT HAS EVER STATED THAT GAY MEN CAN'T BE PEDOPHILES OR CHILD MOLESTERS.
What I have stated is that REGARDLESS OF ONE'S SEXUAL ORIENTATION THAT THERE ARE HORRIFIC MEN WHO DO THESE THINGS TO CHILDREN......it is you that INSISTS that if it involves boys it MUST be HOMOSEXUAL and you have been GIVEN THE LINKS REPEATEDLY THAT PROVE YOUR THINKING IS A FALLACY!!!
NOW THIS IS FRUCKING ENOUGH ON THIS SUBJECT......unless you stop ALL MEN FROM MARRYING AND HAVING CHILDREN.....you are only looking at this issue from one side......and by the way......yes, in some states, single men can adopt!!!
Larry Brinkin self-identified as homosexual as did that well-known gay activist in London who was busted with 78,000 kiddie porn images. You want us to believe their homosexuality has no bearing on their prevision and the reason you want that is because you're a twisted lesbian who'd rather protect the LGBT community than defenseless kids.

And that's you in a nutshell, Mister.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#147494 Jun 26, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
Seriously, Lides, it's been brought to my attention you're not even 18.
You need to stop posting here before somebody reports you and your father grounds you again.
It has been brought to my attention that you make things up that you cannot prove.

If you were intelligent you wouldn't need to do so. Then again, if you were intelligent you could make a rational on topic argument instead of making a juvenile as hominem attack.

I shall accept your admission of defeat, as you obviously have nothing on topic or intelligent to bring to the conversation. It must such when one's attempts to obfuscate the topic with irrelevant BS are brought to light.
Dumb police

Lake Forest, CA

#147495 Jun 26, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Shaddup Archibold Flunky.
It applies, that Prop 8 falls against Constitutional thought.
I pray for your Angry fearful soul. Something dark has got a hold of your soul and is making you an angry mean person. The bad guys always get what they deserve. Good luck freakazoid!

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Baltimore, MD

#147498 Jun 26, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been brought to my attention that you make things up that you cannot prove.
If you were intelligent you wouldn't need to do so. Then again, if you were intelligent you could make a rational on topic argument instead of making a juvenile as hominem attack.
I shall accept your admission of defeat, as you obviously have nothing on topic or intelligent to bring to the conversation. It must such when one's attempts to obfuscate the topic with irrelevant BS are brought to light.
Seriously, kid -- I have your dad's email address and will report you to him if you keep it up.

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

HATE AND BIGOTRY

#147499 Jun 26, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Larry Brinkin self-identified as homosexual as did that well-known gay activist in London who was busted with 78,000 kiddie porn images. You want us to believe their homosexuality has no bearing on their prevision and the reason you want that is because you're a twisted lesbian who'd rather protect the LGBT community than defenseless kids.
And that's you in a nutshell, Mister.
I KNEW you could find a post of mine that stated what you claim I said.....and instead of just saying that.....you come back to this scum Brinkin, who I don't know and NEVER heard of until he was arrested!!!

By the way the shows books you've mentioned.....I've NEVER read or seen......and I really on the facts, as well as research.......you really on MassResistance to supply you your information!!!

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

HATE AND BIGOTRY

#147500 Jun 26, 2012
My last post should of read COULDN'T find...

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

HATE AND BIGOTRY

#147501 Jun 26, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
Your ideas are not yours. Every idea you have in your head comes from LGBT activists like Larry Brinkin.
You certainly don't know how many other gay males are like Larry Brinkin but day in and day out you tell us they're not all like him.
How the hell do you know that?
And HOW THE HELL CAN YOU BLINDLY ACCUSE MEN YOU DON'T KNOW? HOW CAN YOU MAKE FALSE ACCUSATIONS JUST AGAINST GAY MEN, BUT NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THAT STRAIGHT MEN ARE JUST AS BAD? Do the straight men who have been busted for child pornography REPRESENT ALL STRAIGHT MEN? or even HALF OF THE STRAIGHT MALE POPULATION? My guess is you'd answer no......but feel it is okay to classify EVERY GAY MAN like Brinkin or Sandusky or any of the other SICK SOB'S who harm children!!!

You're right, I don't know how many men like Brinkin or Sandusky exist......BUT I do know this.....THEY DON'T REPRESENT THE OVERALL GAY MALE POPULATION!!!

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

HATE AND BIGOTRY

#147502 Jun 26, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
I KNEW you could find a post of mine that stated what you claim I said.....and instead of just saying that.....you come back to this scum Brinkin, who I don't know and NEVER heard of until he was arrested!!!

By the way the shows or books you've mentioned.....I've NEVER read or seen......and I rely on the facts, as well as research.......you rely on MassResistance to supply you your information!!!
Wow, I messed this post up.......so, I've made the corrections in the original post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McFarland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ernesto Sigala from 10th St. (Feb '12) 24 min Ashley Spinelli 7
Miscellaneous Sun YOUR MASTER 2
Wtf Sat YOUR MASTER 3
Get off our Stars Sat YOUR MASTER 6
that norte life (Oct '14) Fri SGV 7
nortenos taking over myfa$ (Mar '12) May 22 smiles 44
love May 22 wtf 12
More from around the web

McFarland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]