Vinton County Sheriff/McArthur Police Dept.

Posted in the McArthur Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 121 Comments Last updated Jan 12, 2013
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
ttt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2011

Lets hear it
super dooper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

They do a pretty great job with how short staffed they are
HAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Judged:

they are a F#$KING JOKE!
vcso

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

some are good some are bad. a few of the good ones are kemmerling and penny mccune. the others half ass there job. when it comes to the police department dont even get me started on them. you got the young guy that pulls over girls all the time and i swear he follows my gf wherever she goes and if it dont stop im pressing harassment charges. chuck boyer is a joke.if he did his job instead of sitting on his lazy ass and harrassing people walking down the street he wouldnt be so bad. tony wood aint bad. replace shawn justice. i dont see how he can keep drugs off the street when he was in rehab himself. if you want good law enforcement to feel safe then you need to get out of vinton county
OUgurl04

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

I'd press the charges. If it's who I think you're talking about, can pretty much guarantee he's following her for his own personal reasons.
gator1973

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

is he still picking up young girls too?
MADONNA

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

Judged:

gator1973 wrote:
is he still picking up young girls too?
sex or ticket is a way of life......and it aint bad-----ummmm he is a stud
hardass

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

I think the police in mcarthur is a f**kin joke they r nothing but a bunch of b**ches.
yummy!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Judged:

Ryan Cain is downright amazing love that guy I'd even take him from his woman if I was around the area, jk lol and as far as his job he takes it serious and enjoys his work! They need more people with his drive and devotion to the job!
hihii

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Judged:

shawn justice and cain are good people but that chris westinberger ive seen messages on the phones of him txting 16 and 17 year old gurls and i know a few people he has fucked hes a disgrace and id like to have a minute with him to let him know how i feel hes just going on a power trip and being a rapist
justme

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

I went to school, and was friends with Ryan, all around good guy!
badcopnodonut

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Judged:

The big man got another one. Yeah keep the good lookin women off the streets of McArthur. That is the problem in mcarthur too many hot chicks runnin the streets, are you f#$kin serious. Do your job and quit tryin to get laid douche
heyheyhey

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

someone needs to turn him in. get an investigation started. I think a lot of people will be surprised as to what gets found...wonder how his GF feels about it...
heyheyhey

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

hihii wrote:
shawn justice and cain are good people but that chris westenbarger ive seen messages on the phones of him txting 16 and 17 year old gurls and i know a few people he has fucked hes a disgrace and id like to have a minute with him to let him know how i feel hes just going on a power trip and being a rapist
have those 16 and 17 year olds turn him in. if they've still got the messages that should be proof enough. he's abusing authority.
yup

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

ryan cain isn't a good cop. He's a lying dog just like thee rest of theem. They all need to go. Especially the sheriff. He doesn't do his job. He doesn't care who does or sells drugs or that fact that his deputies are all liars. Ryan acts nice to peoples faces. He is a two faced lyer just like the rest. Vc is aa crock and all their cops.
hmmmm

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

Well I think chuck boyer is a good cop I'm sure he has his flaws like everyone else but he has helped me and my family alot and I've seen him help alot of other people too he's a good guy in my book
yummy!

Lakemore, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

yup wrote:
ryan cain isn't a good cop. He's a lying dog just like thee rest of theem. They all need to go. Especially the sheriff. He doesn't do his job. He doesn't care who does or sells drugs or that fact that his deputies are all liars. Ryan acts nice to peoples faces. He is a two faced lyer just like the rest. Vc is aa crock and all their cops.
I've known Ryan since I was 7 and he is damn good at his job and a great person... If you are such a great person and could do a better job then get your head out of your ass and step up to the plate if half the people bitching about the dept. would do that then things might change but no everyone sits back bitching and moaning about how bad of a job others are doing. Im not saying that everyone on the force is good at what they do or that they give a damn but Ryan does and a liar? Ha far from it.
yup

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

ryan is a fkn liar and I can prove it!!! You retarded jack ass. I heard he went to court and lied under oath so there are court transcripts to prove he is a liar and i've known him for years too. To hell with you. You have no idea what you are talking about. Yeah i'm going to sit back and bitch. Damn straight.
yummy!

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

yup wrote:
ryan is a fkn liar and I can prove it!!! You retarded jack ass. I heard he went to court and lied under oath so there are court transcripts to prove he is a liar and i've known him for years too. To hell with you. You have no idea what you are talking about. Yeah i'm going to sit back and bitch. Damn straight.
Your ignorant. Your statement makes no sense. You can PROVE he lied because you HEARD he lied under oath hahaha. Must have busted you or someone you know... Bahahaha your pathetic.
Yep

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

Would like to see all of them get pissed tested.... Half would fail

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent McArthur Discussions

Search the McArthur Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 17 min Pope Che Reagan Christ 29,098
Rio grande mcarthur 2 hr blahh 6
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 hr They cannot kill a Spook 231
sittin on a gold mine 13 hr bull 4
Denisha Bethel 14 hr duece 3
Augie Shuetz Wed Curious 1
that awful woman Wed Duh 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

McArthur Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••