|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

juan eelegel wrote:
I no goie home geengoes! You peepol stolie my land and no we takie it back..so shut up racist..so gud go have jose too on my side ...i know you white crackers like to gang up and bully us...oh mexican you missed a spot on my yard..or mexican you miss this piece of trash in my yard...you white devil s@hits. We fight back now and no you racist are going crazy.. well not gonna work stupid american f@ags..f@uck you! We are rasing up to take back our land..we are starting with elcampo. You think you big man? Meet me in walmart parking lot!???
"Meet me in walmart parking lot"
Well that narrows it down. I think there are a few million walmarts around here but sure, I will meet you in the "Walmart parking lot".
Where the heck is "elcampo"?
JULIO

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Latino is no a race. Mexican is race!
big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww, shut the hell up. This thread used to be entertaining. Now it has turned into a
barren wasteland for the mindless..so sad.
Yes defiant the thread has became very boring. I see leagals sucks has kicked your butt all over the place. Well I don,t have time to post that much on here but I will drop by now and then to see how the war is still going. I was just in galveston two weeks ago with all my relatives and we had a good ole time. Yeaaaaa ya still have changed.
big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
You are racist. You think we should allow you to turn the US into an extension of Mexico and, you don't care about the Americans you displace.
More than racist, you are a genocidal racist. No one is trying to invade Mexico, right?
Suckonthat, racist.
Keep us the good work. I don,t have much time on here to help you do battle with the do do heads because during season I spend alot of time working at the texas rangers ball-park. Go to work with the crowd so keep up the good war on here. see on here on times I get a chance.
big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, brownbutt, when you going back home?
Yes brown nut is a good name to call them people I love that one. They think they own this county these days and you ought to see them when they come to the ball-park! geesh they cause nothing but trouble....anyway got to get to work see you on here when I get a chance.
big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww, shut the hell up. This thread used to be entertaining. Now it has turned into a
barren wasteland for the mindless..so sad.
yeaa mr defiant got to go to work in a minute so I thought I would leave you with one finel note here for such a great while. Start loving your own white people..
Nick

Alpine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Mike Biggs wrote:
Rick Perry is dishonest and his wife is a liar. I still cannot believe she said her child had a hardship and needed a DL early. I guess having the state provided driver was not good enough for them.
The law to raise the dl age limit is stupid in the first place. Teens not helping out and carrying their own weight is a hardship on the rest of us. let them all drive at 16 and put them to work.
Nick

Alpine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

juan eelegel wrote:
I no goie home geengoes! You peepol stolie my land and no we takie it back..so shut up racist..so gud go have jose too on my side ...i know you white crackers like to gang up and bully us...oh mexican you missed a spot on my yard..or mexican you miss this piece of trash in my yard...you white devil s@hits. We fight back now and no you racist are going crazy.. well not gonna work stupid american f@ags..f@uck you! We are rasing up to take back our land..we are starting with elcampo. You think you big man? Meet me in walmart parking lot!???
It is what it is, we are here ( invaders) but it looks like soon the country will be changing for the worse. that is what you will inherit.
Nick Lynchum

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

I support revolution. Politicians are a waste of time. Nothing but liars and cheats. What has a politician ever done for you? Not a god damn thing.
juan eelegel

Dayton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Judged:

You peeoples is so racist.!
juan eelegel

Dayton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Judged:

I is no spam..i put spam on my tacos. Greengoes always gonna hate on us. We is better then greenhoes..
test

Crystal City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Test
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

juan eelegel wrote:
I is no spam..i put spam on my tacos. Greengoes always gonna hate on us. We is better then greenhoes..
Blah, blah, blah, stupid troll. You're probably just as white as I am, trying to
stir people up. Get a life idiot.
big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
How was Galveston? Was there a lot of Mexicans on our beach?
I sure would enjoy going to the beach again, opposite end away from Mexico. Most beautiful beaches on Guam or, it was in 1980.
Yes we had a good ole time and We were lucky not to many of them were out that hole week that we were there but we saw some and as always they are a pain in the butt it seems. Anyway so glad to get a break off of work for a change.
big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, John. It's been a while, missed ya on here. I got my original name back, you see. Watch out for:
American 12, X-Man, Rico, Richard Guerra, YP Dave, etc.- they (he) will cry to mods and get you banned if you beat them in argument. I call him Sybil, for his 40 personalities.
Here's some encouragement;
http://www.brookings.edu/research/opinions/20...
Got to many other things on internet these days to do and also working. However it is sure glad to be on here once again at least for late this evening, I will certianly drop by and chat with you on here now and then when I get the chance. Try to knock some since into these yo yo heads........
big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
You hit the nail, John. In order to save our people, we have to slap some sense into the white liberals. They are destroying us, from within. If they want to fix their mistaken guilt, let them volunteer at the soup kitchen. Why drag us all into the sewer with them?
Dang I have been setting here watching these heavy fed youtube vedios and that guy is a nut. I have sent those vedios to all my freinds around here in my area and they were laughing at all of them. Keep up the great work on here. I will try to get back on here in a couple of weeks. See yaa
bop

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Perry
yea

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

What
Name

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Fhjjm
raymond

Beaumont, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Rick perry

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

McAllen Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

McAllen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••