Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,248

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#34995 Jul 29, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You misrepresent God. He invites you to life and love. Or not. Your choice. You were made, designed to be a part of Him. If you reject that design, YOU choose to be separate from God. THAT is hell. Your choice.
That's your interpretation of god. The majority of religious people in the US believe that if you don't love and worship god you burn in a lake of fire for all eternity.

That's not love - that's an abusive relationship.

Location hidden

#34996 Jul 29, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Just think. Your example.
Of course a parent won't do that to their child. Love is involved. Both ways unless something is wrong in either side.
Your Maker/Father is no different, and never without love or wrong.
The question is, is something wrong with you for not loving back?
Actually, no...it was your example. These are the words you used:

You make things.
They are your creation.
Yours.
You do with them as you choose.
Treasure them or break them.

That's how you were describing god.

Sad that you dodge your words now.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#34997 Jul 29, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
Kimare, you seem to have missed my reply on the other thread. It's funny how that happens every time I've backed you into a corner. Your active posting on other threads certainly indicates that you've been a busy beaver today.
KiMare wrote: <quoted text> You following me around Jonny???
Following, stalking, whatever.
KiMare wrote: <quoted text> Who you interested in, me the lesbian, or me the straight ???
Neither, really.
KiMare wrote: <quoted text> If I'm implying anything specific about gays, it is that anal sex implies a inherent genetic defect, a gay couple doesn't have the options that heterosexuals do, right?
To YOU it implies a defect. Would you say that str8 couples engaging in anal also implies a defect, or do they get a pass because one of them has a vagina?
You can, and apparently do, find anal sex to be vile and disgusting, but to suggest that there's a defective gene that causes people to engage in it is really much more than a bit of a stretch.
Posit away....
secretsmile ;-)
I'll repeat it here just for you!

You are finally right about something, I did miss it!

First two responses are just silly stupid, no corner there!

Re your last part;

-A str8 couple doing anal are idiots mistaking a septic system for a playground.

-I never said it was vile and disgusting, you did. I said it is clear to anyone that evolution did not design the anus for intercourse.

Seems to me that denial of that is evidence that you need a letter.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#34999 Jul 29, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your interpretation of god. The majority of religious people in the US believe that if you don't love and worship god you burn in a lake of fire for all eternity.
That's not love - that's an abusive relationship.
I don't think that is what 'most' religious people believe. I think 'most' are responding to God's love and a personal relationship.

I do however think that being apart from God would be very unpleasant, but that is your choice, right?

Location hidden

#35000 Jul 29, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
My parents made me...and I actually know what's best for me far more than they do. Actually, at this stage of life, I make some decisions for my parents and they make none for me.
Ah, but IF a Alien made your parents who 'made' you, I really doubt YOU will ever be making decisions for Him.

This is why I keep asking you to explain how the Alien who met Moses on the mountain expressed a perfect description of the risk and consequences of radiation.

You still stumped??? Or just thinking some more???

Smile.

Location hidden

#35001 Jul 29, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
You make things.
They are your creation.
Yours.
I was referring to the use of 'parents'.

Location hidden

#35002 Jul 29, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
You make things.
They are your creation.
Yours.
By the way, I thought that was a good comparison, though with limits.

Location hidden

#35003 Jul 29, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think that is what 'most' religious people believe. I think 'most' are responding to God's love and a personal relationship.
I do however think that being apart from God would be very unpleasant, but that is your choice, right?
How can one make a choice to be apart from something that doesn't exist?

Location hidden

#35004 Jul 29, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but IF a Alien made your parents who 'made' you, I really doubt YOU will ever be making decisions for Him.
This is why I keep asking you to explain how the Alien who met Moses on the mountain expressed a perfect description of the risk and consequences of radiation.
You still stumped??? Or just thinking some more???
Smile.
I am almost certain you've never asked me about Moses and radiation and aliens.

WTF?

Location hidden

#35005 Jul 29, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
How can one make a choice to be apart from something that doesn't exist?
You assert that aliens don't exist?

Scientists believe they do and are searching for them right now!

Location hidden

#35006 Jul 29, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You assert that aliens don't exist?
Scientists believe they do and are searching for them right now!
I was responding to this comment from you:

...now you're talking about aliens. So...not sure what you're on but good luck.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#35007 Jul 29, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll repeat it here just for you!
You are finally right about something, I did miss it!
First two responses are just silly stupid, no corner there!
Re your last part;
-A str8 couple doing anal are idiots mistaking a septic system for a playground.
-I never said it was vile and disgusting, you did. I said it is clear to anyone that evolution did not design the anus for intercourse.
Seems to me that denial of that is evidence that you need a letter.
Smirk.
Ok, to summarize your position then, gays engaging in anal sex have a genetic defect, str8s engaging in anal sex are idiots.

Is that your position, or did you conveniently neglect to answer the question?

Location hidden

#35008 Jul 29, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
I am almost certain you've never asked me about Moses and radiation and aliens.
WTF?
I'm sorry, I have made the challenge numerous times on here. I was sure you were around for several of them...

Here it is again;

Exodus 33:18-23 (NASB)
18 Then Moses said, "I pray You, show me Your glory!"
19 And He said, "I Myself will make all My goodness pass before you, and will proclaim the name of the LORD before you; and I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show compassion on whom I will show compassion."
20 But He said, "You cannot see My face, for no man can see Me and live!"
21 Then the LORD said, "Behold, there is a place by Me, and you shall stand there on the rock;
22 and it will come about, while My glory is passing by, that I will put you in the cleft of the rock and cover you with My hand until I have passed by.
23 "Then I will take My hand away and you shall see My back, but My face shall not be seen."

Note;
-Seeing God was a life-threatening danger.
-God used three forms of protection for the radiation;
Behind a rock
Shielded with His hand
Only allowed a partial view (back)

Exodus 34:29-35 (NASB)
29 It came about when Moses was coming down from Mount Sinai (and the two tablets of the testimony were in Moses' hand as he was coming down from the mountain), that Moses did not know that the skin of his face shone because of his speaking with Him.
30 So when Aaron and all the sons of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone, and they were afraid to come near him.
31 Then Moses called to them, and Aaron and all the rulers in the congregation returned to him; and Moses spoke to them.
32 Afterward all the sons of Israel came near, and he commanded them to do everything that the LORD had spoken to him on Mount Sinai.
33 When Moses had finished speaking with them, he put a veil over his face.
34 But whenever Moses went in before the LORD to speak with Him, he would take off the veil until he came out; and whenever he came out and spoke to the sons of Israel what he had been commanded,
35 the sons of Israel would see the face of Moses, that the skin of Moses' face shone. So Moses would replace the veil over his face until he went in to speak with Him.

Note; The effect of radiation.

Please explain how a accurate description of radiation's danger, affect and protection appeared in a story about a Alien visiting humans in a fiction book written by numerous authors, distorted by time and translation occurred.

Smile.

Location hidden

#35009 Jul 29, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
I was responding to this comment from you:
...now you're talking about aliens. So...not sure what you're on but good luck.
Wouldn't any 'god' accurately be considered a alien?

Wouldn't people until our day and age consider alien travelers 'gods'?

I am simply getting by your prejudice about God by using the comparable term 'alien'.

Location hidden

#35010 Jul 29, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, to summarize your position then, gays engaging in anal sex have a genetic defect, str8s engaging in anal sex are idiots.
Is that your position, or did you conveniently neglect to answer the question?
Your position is that the anus is designed for intercourse?

Or are you conveniently avoiding that conclusion of your position?

Str8s have the option of evolutionary intercourse. Gays don't, do they? Yet you assert that homosexuality is a natural part of evolution.

Don't you know that a thinking person knows how stupid that is???

It makes your arrogance all the more silly. You should be ashamed of such stupidity.

Anyone who engages in anal intercourse is a idiot.

Location hidden

#35011 Jul 29, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, I have made the challenge numerous times on here. I was sure you were around for several of them...
Here it is again;
Exodus 33:18-23 (NASB)
18 Then Moses said, "I pray You, show me Your glory!"
19 And He said, "I Myself will make all My goodness pass before you, and will proclaim the name of the LORD before you; and I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show compassion on whom I will show compassion."
20 But He said, "You cannot see My face, for no man can see Me and live!"
21 Then the LORD said, "Behold, there is a place by Me, and you shall stand there on the rock;
22 and it will come about, while My glory is passing by, that I will put you in the cleft of the rock and cover you with My hand until I have passed by.
23 "Then I will take My hand away and you shall see My back, but My face shall not be seen."
Note;
-Seeing God was a life-threatening danger.
-God used three forms of protection for the radiation;
Behind a rock
Shielded with His hand
Only allowed a partial view (back)
Exodus 34:29-35 (NASB)
29 It came about when Moses was coming down from Mount Sinai (and the two tablets of the testimony were in Moses' hand as he was coming down from the mountain), that Moses did not know that the skin of his face shone because of his speaking with Him.
30 So when Aaron and all the sons of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone, and they were afraid to come near him.
31 Then Moses called to them, and Aaron and all the rulers in the congregation returned to him; and Moses spoke to them.
32 Afterward all the sons of Israel came near, and he commanded them to do everything that the LORD had spoken to him on Mount Sinai.
33 When Moses had finished speaking with them, he put a veil over his face.
34 But whenever Moses went in before the LORD to speak with Him, he would take off the veil until he came out; and whenever he came out and spoke to the sons of Israel what he had been commanded,
35 the sons of Israel would see the face of Moses, that the skin of Moses' face shone. So Moses would replace the veil over his face until he went in to speak with Him.
Note; The effect of radiation.
Please explain how a accurate description of radiation's danger, affect and protection appeared in a story about a Alien visiting humans in a fiction book written by numerous authors, distorted by time and translation occurred.
Smile.
LOL...you got radiation from those passages? LOL...seriously?

I just...wow....

Location hidden

#35012 Jul 29, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't any 'god' accurately be considered a alien?
Wouldn't people until our day and age consider alien travelers 'gods'?
I am simply getting by your prejudice about God by using the comparable term 'alien'.
Actually, I think you're being deliberately obtuse at this point...I cannot be prejudice against something that does not exist.

You're really not making any sense.

Location hidden

#35013 Jul 29, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...you got radiation from those passages? LOL...seriously?
I just...wow....
Scoffing, the cover for scared sh/tless.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#35014 Jul 29, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I think you're being deliberately obtuse at this point...I cannot be prejudice against something that does not exist.
You're really not making any sense.
Denial clothed in irony.

Not fooling anyone, you are in a corner of your own making. And you just can't think of a logical way out.

“Free your mind”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#35015 Jul 29, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your position is that the anus is designed for intercourse?
Or are you conveniently avoiding that conclusion of your position?
Str8s have the option of evolutionary intercourse. Gays don't, do they? Yet you assert that homosexuality is a natural part of evolution.
Don't you know that a thinking person knows how stupid that is???
It makes your arrogance all the more silly. You should be ashamed of such stupidity.
Anyone who engages in anal intercourse is a idiot.
So you are saying it is ok for straight people to "evolve" into having anal intercourse but it is not ok for gays... what a hypocrite. And your obsession with gay male anal sex doesn't explain why you are against lesbians too, we don't take it up the @ss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What concerns you most living in Berwyn? (Feb '08) 3 hr rico 114
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 7 hr Kumbaya 8,178
berwyn gang shooting (Aug '08) 11 hr rico 257
mall wilding (Dec '13) 11 hr rico 4
Emmanuel Dominguez missing?! (Nov '13) Tue Kumbaya 1,284
15th ave bookstore (Apr '09) Tue tara 104
Woman caught in Naperville prostitution sweep s... Tue Pimp Daddy 4
Maywood Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web