Garden Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

Maria wrote:
The city council are a bunch of crooks. I remember they passed and voted for no more condos, apartments, or multi-apartment buildings in the city. But, when Luis Lara and his family wanted to make some big bucks they allowed his family and money to invest in certain new townhouses that were built in the city......all about who you know or sleep with in Maywood.
That's true but, remember, apartments and condos contribute to overpopulation in an already cramped city. The townhomes the Lara's built on land they already owned. unfortunately those townhomes remain vacant.
THESAULSTER

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

Baldy McJew wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true but, remember, apartments and condos contribute to overpopulation in an already cramped city. The townhomes the Lara's built on land they already owned. unfortunately those townhomes remain vacant.
wHAT HAS HURT OUR CITY IS THE LACK OF CODE ENFORCEMENT IN OUR CITY and that has encoursged garage conversions.
THE SAULSTER

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Bradley G wrote:
First of all I believe you need to get your facts straight. The one who hired his friends and families was chief haufmann. He hired his daughter and her roommates (both fired from other agency) to $20 an hour to answer phones. He hired his friends from garden grove $50 an hour to sit behind a desk and play backgammon. He hired his cronies to $10,000 a month salaries. Both uneducated and unqualified. He hired the wife of a maywood loco gang member. She (and possible they had access to all personnel information. All he ever seem to do was fatten the pockets of his confidants. But what do you expect. He was unqualified, uneducated, and probably bit off more than he can chew when he allegedly was chosen as the best candidate for chief of police. And I did my research, he did nothing for garden grove except be "one of the boys".
Professor Young?
Baldy McJew

Garden Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

THESAULSTER wrote:
<quoted text>wHAT HAS HURT OUR CITY IS THE LACK OF CODE ENFORCEMENT IN OUR CITY and that has encoursged garage conversions.
Aguirre's cronies would continuously complain at council meetings about code enforcement. It reached a point to where code enforcement officers could not do their job for fear of being reprimanded all at the behest of Aguirre's majority.
THESAULSTER

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2010

Baldy McJew wrote:
<quoted text>
Aguirre's cronies would continuously complain at council meetings about code enforcement. It reached a point to where code enforcement officers could not do their job for fear of being reprimanded all at the behest of Aguirre's majority.
Thats right if we had better code enforcement the quality of life in maywood would be better. The fines would trigger permit pulling and tax assessments and generate badly needed revenue for our city ,expansion in turn creating more jobs.
Bradley G

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

Saulster, fran hauptmann does not have a masters. He lied. He lied on his application. When this was discovered he tried to correct it. Personnel did not let him so he presented a new application. When you look (FIA) you will see there are two applications on file for him. Confirmed by personnel dept. And for that, he did nothing to reform garden grove pd. As a matter of fact, there are some there that have some very interesting comment/stories about him.
THESAULSTER

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

Bradley G wrote:
Saulster, fran hauptmann does not have a masters. He lied. He lied on his application. When this was discovered he tried to correct it. Personnel did not let him so he presented a new application. When you look (FIA) you will see there are two applications on file for him. Confirmed by personnel dept. And for that, he did nothing to reform garden grove pd. As a matter of fact, there are some there that have some very interesting comment/stories about him.
Wow Brad thanks for the info, Late, are you character assassinating cuz your papi Felipe your cash cow and the city council are going down. Besides lets say Hauptman lied on his application,a state application, that is perjury a felony. Where are the news cameras. Stop wasting your time trying to divert attention from the crooked city council.
HEY

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

If all that were true, wouldn't he have gotten in trouble too? And are you really Bradley G. or are you some lowlife cop that worked for Maywood who sues every police department he works for and now works for Bradley Gage, the attorney who sues police departments. I think you were a loser Maywood cop who didn't get what he wanted and now, you're acting like a little baby, upset you're a loser and WON'T EVER be a cop again... Write all the crap you want about Hauptmann to make your lawsuit better, even if that loser city settles, you'll always be a loser. But NEVER an officer again!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Maywood News Video

•••
•••

Maywood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Maywood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE