Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

It shouldnt go up from any insurance company unless you are always using it but when you dont its a rip off . When you have been with a company like I have been with ky farm bureau for 15 years they shouldnt raise your rates . I really hate to switch to another company but I am and I hope everyone drops them. They can take their 30.00 that they charge you to be a member and their increases and cry about their loss
I Agree

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

I have one car insured there and this year it went fron 400.00 to 800.00. I'm done with them.
Loser

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Brian paynes place is horrible. They'll bind insurance at one price but when you get your bill it's at least 30 to 40% higher. That's gotta be illegal. By the time you find out, you've already cancelled your other co. What a bunch of crooks.
Moved on

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

State Farm - Bill Boggs. Tired of paying Rick's big mortgage!!!
they

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

are the cheapest insurance i can find, but the reason being is they dont pay off when you make a claim. im looking to switch from farm bureou myself but who is cheaper? they have us between a rock and a hard place, you have to have insurance, so you look for the better deal but then when you acctually need it they dont pay. WTF
insuranceguy

Fort Thomas, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

KYFB had a statewide increase of 8-16%, its the beginning of many for them.
highwayguy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Reason for the increase is all the wier-weather happenings over past few years. Ice storms, wind, this past years tornados, the leftovers of the hurricane a year or two ago that went over western ky, the flooding from last couple years. Not saying I agree with it, just relaying what I've been told. KFB has been hit with a LOT of extra claims in comparison to 'quieter' years in past.
dma

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Have any of you tried Richmond Insurance, located next to Security Bank on US 68. I don't have insurance with them but I went shopping around a few years ago and they were one of the cheapest.
Jimmy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Try Progressive. KFB are you kidding me. You people are dumb for even having an insurance company that charges a membership fee in the first place.
question

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

bob wrote:
my tv got hit by lighting 600 for the tv by the time they got dont i only got 100 for it there a joke find a better company
What was your deductible? How old is your TV?
Pissed

Waldorf, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

My rates just Dobbed because of claims . People we need to stick together and make them come back down to earth . If every one sticks to gather this can happen. You can put enough pressure on them to get it done . Who is with (ME)I know there is help out there so let it come forth and begin. Changing ins company Is not the answer. If someone on line starts a petition That is a good start .I will check back later .Give me your ear. and lets make a stand.
big dog

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Geico is the best for me. I have 2 vehicles insured and I pay 132.48. I hit a deer and I called them and they sent adjuster the same day. and I got paid on same day and they towed my car away. I have been with them for 6 years. Claim is close.
big dog

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Also got rental for 10 days but only needed it for 4
Good Company

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

My house was hit by lighting and it hit my TV, Computers, DVD player. KFB wrote me a check to cover it all. also, My car windshield was hit by a rock from a dump truck and I took it the same day and got it fix. Had no problem getting the co. to pay for either. I just reported it and I got good results. Been with KFB for over 30 years and plain to stay there.
iphone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

KFB fo life biooootches

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Maysville Forum right now

Search the Maysville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min Zeitgeist 146,732
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr chinwendu1 128,869
AA meetings in maysville 3 hr hoping you find peace 3
laurel oaks golf 4 hr redheads suckdick 58
Robert Hatcher 6 hr Robert 3
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 6 hr iuhj 26,206
Phillip Clevie and Jerry Davis 6 hr iknowthem 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Maysville Jobs

•••