wondering

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2009

Was thinking about getting an inground pool, does anyone know anything about Vonderhaars
Bryan Helphenstine

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2009

and they store their pools outside!!! Just watch for their security cameras on the side of the building ;)
ReadyforSummer

Flemingsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2009

We got our above ground pool from them about 4 years ago. We have been thrilled with it. They were great installing it and are always helpful when we call if we have chemical issues with the water. We are glad we went there to make such a hefty purchase.
Nach

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2009

they're good people i'd spend my money there if i had any
blah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2009

there is a place in amelia called rainbow pools, its better and cheaper than vonderhaars and the service is wonderful..
not so good

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2009

didn't like them!
love up

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2009

I put up a pool this year and had several problems with it because of the water in ohio. I had bought several products out there that werent helping. I returned after we drained the pool to start over and the kind lady out there game me about $50 worth of chemical non-chlorine for free. So thank you very much ms. vonderharrs

Since: Jun 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2009

Judged:

Called Them Last Summer About Coming And Pulling Up Our Pool Liner,Then Never Showed Up,We Called Them Back And They Made Up Some Bullshit Story And Said They Would Be There That Day,Still Havent Seen Them..They Never Have Anything At The Store That You Need You Always Have To Wait For Them To Order It,We Now Go To A Place In Georgetown Ohio,Nicer People & Always Here When They Say They Will Be.
not so good

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2009

Yeah, I found out they were full of shit myself. The guy likes to talk but says alot of nothing
no service

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

They were quick to install the pool but their service is terrible its impossible to get them to work on the ones they have sold will never buy from them again
buyer

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Judged:

Got a pool last summer and have had nothing but trouble! Their customer service is horrible!
old man

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday

buyer wrote:
Got a pool last summer and have had nothing but trouble! Their customer service is horrible!
When you buy from them good luck with what you buy!!! You will not get help on service I have called five or six times about are spa the last three weeks the women said the trucks come in all the time so we have onone to come out to help with the SPA. GO GET YOUR POOL OR SPA where you can get service or callthe BBB

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Maysville Forum right now

Search the Maysville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min Mike Duquette 123,030
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 26 min GOTP 138,851
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 40 min Whitehair Is Stupid 25,966
Who got em? 1 hr you know 44
Janet Turner smelly old crotch (Sep '13) 2 hr Yup 4
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr Ancient Wolf 81,233
Julia Purcell (Jan '11) 10 hr Logicbomb 192
•••
•••
•••
Maysville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Maysville Jobs