First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sexiest Sherriff in KY

Maysville, KY

#41 Aug 24, 2010
Fake Name wrote:
<quoted text>This was Ronin posting under a fake name. Knock it off queerbait.
He is fine as hell !! He didnt get beat up either ... besides being supreme eye candy he's actually a laid back, decent guy who just happens to have a kick ass job. He rocks. Best cop in town.

Wish he wouls hire Barmney already and fire the city force LOL they mean.
Old timer

Maysville, KY

#42 Aug 26, 2010
I guess that guy was lucky he didn't go after one of the old gray hair guys......They don't bother you but they don't play either. If it was one of the old guys they would have called an abulance for that fellow....
Xmen

Dwale, KY

#43 Aug 27, 2010
Lotus wrote:
You have my upmost respect on what you did thank you.
He put a relative of mine in jail for over some BS my relative has never been in trouble in their life he should of looked in to it first before making judgment he is no Sheriff he is some white guy who got the job the gum that I chewed taste better than he looks. Now Tony Wenz was a real Sheriff.
Gizz

Dwale, KY

#44 Nov 11, 2010
Sexiest Sherriff in KY wrote:
<quoted text>
He is fine as hell !! He didnt get beat up either ... besides being supreme eye candy he's actually a laid back, decent guy who just happens to have a kick ass job. He rocks. Best cop in town.
Wish he wouls hire Barmney already and fire the city force LOL they mean.
Are you serious he looks like a Brad Paisley wannabe on one of them homo sites.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#45 Nov 11, 2010
Gizz wrote:
<quoted text>Are you serious he looks like a Brad Paisley wannabe on one of them homo sites.
Exactly how would you know there are Brad Paisley wannabe's on homo sites ?
WHO

United States

#46 Nov 12, 2010
Xmen wrote:
<quoted text>He put a relative of mine in jail for over some BS my relative has never been in trouble in their life he should of looked in to it first before making judgment he is no Sheriff he is some white guy who got the job the gum that I chewed taste better than he looks. Now Tony Wenz was a real Sheriff.
Sounds like a member of the Wenz family is on topix!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor David Cartmell (Dec '12) 44 min Jachin 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr spaceship 131,867
Stolen Items 2 hr sup 9
what a waist 5 hr Saf 2
Can I rent a car with prepaid card? (Mar '11) 21 hr WOW 12
Need 4 Pig Snouts B4 Xmas 22 hr lol 2
Josh Elliot 22 hr lol 8
Maysville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Maysville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Maysville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Maysville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:00AM
NFL Playoffs 2014-15: AFC, NFC Postseason Predictions Heading into Week 16
Bleacher Report10:57 AM
After 13 Games on the Bench, Browns Need to Show Patience with Johnny Manziel
ESPN11:08 AM
Cowboys remain hopeful as Murray practices
NBC Sports12:40 PM
George Iloka: We can't do what we did last week and apply it to Peyton Manning
NBC Sports 1:09 PM
A.J. Green out sick on Thursday