sex offender in our neighborhood

Posted in the Maynardville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
concerened parent in mayn

Franklin, TN

#1 May 17, 2011
I would like to know why and how an self proclaimed convicted sex offender can be allowed to walk freely among our kids and not have to register and can still be in a home with small children.

I cannot be the only household that thinks this is disgusting and should not be allowed in any instance.

For those who care he lives at 1069 Fox Hunters Rd and lives with 2 underage girls and 2 underaged boys.

These childrens father knows what he is because they served time together.

Brian Slack has been in jail a total of 4 times for raping girls ages 6 to 12. Thats his own admissions.

People we need to do something about this because one of our children could be his next victim.
I know

Knoxville, TN

#2 May 17, 2011
call steve rouse he will check him out
shocked

Mount Juliet, TN

#3 May 18, 2011
you can do something. I had this happen and knew a guy that moved here and was not registered. so call the police department or Mike Williams and they will see that he is registered, the man acted like his crime was long ago and did have to sign up he was wrong so call them asap you may be saving a child. I live on fox hunter and did not know this
Wow

Chesterfield, MO

#5 May 18, 2011
I dnt live ther but do live in maynardvill and do have a kid.it would take a sick,low life,no good,hum i cant even think of anything bad enough to say or a crewl enough punishment for anyone to harm a child n any way.thats the bottom line.
Holly

Knoxville, TN

#6 May 18, 2011
Theres a sex offender working at Wallace's Autos! And thats right across from UC High School.. How is that right? Everyone one of them needs their wangs cut off and shoved down their own throat!
Hummmm

Knoxville, TN

#8 May 21, 2011
Holly wrote:
Theres a sex offender working at Wallace's Autos! And thats right across from UC High School.. How is that right? Everyone one of them needs their wangs cut off and shoved down their own throat!
Yep his name is James Allen Butcher he works for Wallace Auto
love

Knoxville, TN

#9 May 24, 2011
i feel sry for the ones that didnt do anything and got put in jali for being with some one. and they sre everywhere just keep and eye on ur childrens. and we need to worry about the drugs ppl change no since always staying on there back. and drug are the number one cause of most of this stuff
no love for molesters

Nashville, TN

#10 May 25, 2011
yes lets turn a blind eye to people who are so sick that children arent safe wowo .. drugs are bad but the child molester needs to be hung sorry but true . they have more rights than the tax payer does and pull up all union co people you would be surpraise where they live and whos their bffs are so i guess. if you dont know anyone your the low of life .but if you got friends well all kinds of miracles can happen for you .. hmmm as for love am sure the child they destroyed loved them too. before they destroyed everything in thats child life . do all the world a favor if your with one . move or at least dont live close to children you may like that but most people regardless of how they feel about a lot of stuff will agree . with me on that .
abc

Livingston, TN

#11 Jun 2, 2011
ricky scott is a child molester
justtoletuknow

United States

#12 Jun 19, 2011
micky simmons on prospect is a sex offender and no it did not have anything to do with his step mother she had nothing to do with it
justtoletuknow

United States

#13 Jun 19, 2011
micheal simmons sorry.
knows

Knoxville, TN

#14 Jan 24, 2012
sex offender living on hwy 370
really

Mount Juliet, TN

#15 Jan 24, 2012
check the county map go under tbi or just sex offenders list there is over thirty and most live with in five miles of the city . they show you pic and address and check it out . then ask whos violent and why no one was told . i would love to hear this .
Sunshine

Kodak, TN

#16 Jan 24, 2012
concerened parent in mayn wrote:
I would like to know why and how an self proclaimed convicted sex offender can be allowed to walk freely among our kids and not have to register and can still be in a home with small children.
I cannot be the only household that thinks this is disgusting and should not be allowed in any instance.
For those who care he lives at 1069 Fox Hunters Rd and lives with 2 underage girls and 2 underaged boys.
These childrens father knows what he is because they served time together.
Brian Slack has been in jail a total of 4 times for raping girls ages 6 to 12. Thats his own admissions.
People we need to do something about this because one of our children could be his next victim.
We need to run his ass out of town. These creeps should never have the opportunity to be free and especially to live among children. They always do it again. Whoever let him out of jail should go back with him. 4 times? He should have never had the opportunity for 2nd time. What can we do?
safer community

Mount Juliet, TN

#17 Jan 25, 2012
go to you poitical members and let them know make them call a meeting and ask why and make sure someone from press is there to hear . they dont even follow the state laws about notifications .
info

Morristown, TN

#18 Jan 25, 2012
you can go to www.familywatchdog.us or google "national sex offender registry" and it will lead you to a website where you can type in your address and it will show all sex offenders within a certain amount of miles.
Casper

Maynardville, TN

#19 Jan 26, 2012
Holly wrote:
Your crazy if they are sex offenders over there you are just as bad as the people you are accusing for not calling the police be careful what you say you can be traced and be prosecuted for slander maybe you are just a pissed off customer with a broke down car or a bitter ex-gf
oooh casper

Mount Juliet, TN

#20 Jan 27, 2012
the police knows and by law you should get a notice for them living in your neighborhood . but you dont here ..why? second they can rent or have some one else buy their home. then you will never know . unless you look it up . check the map over 30 living here in this god fearing . non drug republican community
Mimey

Hermitage, TN

#21 Feb 3, 2012
Problem is the term "sex offender" can apply to a 20 yr old that had sex with a 17 yr old. Now before you jump in and start yelling about how wrong that is, think back to when you were 17. You knew what you were doing did you not? Also, the term can apply to someone who has been wrongly accused and has not yet been to court to defend him or her self or can apply to a statutory rape charge.
Example:A man in knoxville who dated what he thought was a 19 yr old girl when he was 25. She told him she was 19, she worked at a local bar and lived on her own. Her mother upon finding out she was dating the man pressed statutory rape charges and as a result he is now branded a sex offener til the end of his days and was even forced to move his family years after the fact because the high school he lived near when the school purchased additional land to build a soccer field. Now you tell me.. is that right?

Yes , I agree that child predators should be closely watched and monitored keeping them far away from our children. I also believe that there should be seperate terms for seperate crimes.
the know how

Knoxville, TN

#22 Feb 3, 2012
he is a regristered sex offender in union county. He is regristered. u can look them up on the TBI web site

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maynardville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 23 min Pete 152,491
Tammy kittel methadone addict preachers wife 5 hr not a hypocrite 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 9 hr WTH 9,481
Bubba Brews 12 hr tom 8
easy women 13 hr randy parks 3
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 15 hr TheRealZeke 8,648
C & G Construction/Charlie Goodman (Oct '13) Tue Powers2 19
Maynardville Dating
Find my Match

Maynardville Jobs

Maynardville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Maynardville News, Events & Info