omg!!! does anyone know her?!?!?!?

Posted in the Maynardville Forum

Since: Feb 10

Hermitage, TN

#1 Feb 17, 2010
I can't believe you people actually sit and do this stuff. i.e. "Does anyone know ________". WTF kind of shit is that? Sounds like someone needs a life, or chickens to tend to, or something for fucks sake. All of you people from the county of Union are redneck, inbred, shit talking, no teeth havin', worthless pill-head white trash! But..ahh..what the hell..while were at it...what do you guys think of Dawn Mitchell? This should be VERRRRY interesting.....
tngirl

Fort Campbell, TN

#2 Feb 17, 2010
wait a minute you just wrote all that shit and now your going to ask if anyone knows her.... how bout this get off welfare. Stop hiding behind a computer to make your pathetic excuse for a life look like it has a purpose and get a job.. But o wait have a nice day

Since: Feb 10

Hermitage, TN

#3 Feb 18, 2010
tngirl wrote:
wait a minute you just wrote all that shit and now your going to ask if anyone knows her.... how bout this get off welfare. Stop hiding behind a computer to make your pathetic excuse for a life look like it has a purpose and get a job.. But o wait have a nice day
:D
WHO CARES

Franklin, TN

#4 Feb 21, 2010
SweedishFish wrote:
I can't believe you people actually sit and do this stuff. i.e. "Does anyone know ________". WTF kind of shit is that? Sounds like someone needs a life, or chickens to tend to, or something for fucks sake. All of you people from the county of Union are redneck, inbred, shit talking, no teeth havin', worthless pill-head white trash! But..ahh..what the hell..while were at it...what do you guys think of Dawn Mitchell? This should be VERRRRY interesting.....
I guess you are just as bad... and I bet you have a few chickens yourself and prob at least one damn goat!!
Andrew

Franklin, TN

#5 Apr 24, 2010
You guys are seriously retarded if you don't see the point of what he/she was trying to make. And I am from Union and don't agree with "All of you people from the county of Union are redneck, inbred, shit talking, no teeth havin', worthless pill-head white trash!" That's only a big percent of our county, not everyone =P.
who cares

United States

#6 Jul 6, 2013
I'm far from a pill head or white trash or any of that crap I cant stand this county myself and when i get a way out I'm gone
round head

United States

#7 Jul 6, 2013
this county is what you make of it,theres beautiful hills and country side,nice lake and park. or you can focuss
on the bad things,education is low,household earnings are low,but moving out and not helping is selfish. thus county will never get any better if people dont work to change it
Cypher

Knoxville, TN

#9 Jul 8, 2013
SweedishFish wrote:
This here is a prime example of the typical Union County hypocrite. Down on everybody else for doing the same shit you do. I reckon if you make it to church every Sunday though that makes it ok...
Edgar

Knoxville, TN

#10 Jul 10, 2013
When I see a topic like "do you know here?" my mind goes instantly to someone trying to find a long lost friend or loved one so, yes, I clicked on the link. However if it turns out to be someone trying to start trouble for another, I simply shake my head and leave. You asked so I answered. If I did know the person about which you ask, I would give you no information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maynardville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min miss tuffet 152,439
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 54 min TheRealZeke 8,648
easy women 2 hr Comic Relief 2
Bubba Brews 2 hr Comic Relief 6
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 5 hr WTH 9,478
C & G Construction/Charlie Goodman (Oct '13) Tue Powers2 19
Dominos Mon Sue G 2
Maynardville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Maynardville Jobs

Maynardville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE