Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

You need prayers wrote:
<quoted text>
Jill your wrong they didn't take the same bargain he was given 5 more years than Tamara. I hope you seek help for this hatred you have let consume your heart and mind. They didn't say they done anything either. So please don't mistake not wanting to put their faith in a corrupt system with them admitting they done anything because theres a big difference! It's called wanting a chance to see your family again instead of spend a life sentence for something you didn't do.
Lol! Jeff turned around and apologized to the Currin family Right after he said guilty (twice)! If he's innocent then what was he apologising for?? I sure wouldn't be...(Im guessing he must've had a GUILTY CONSCIENCE).
FYI

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Friend Of The Currins wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! Jeff turned around and apologized to the Currin family Right after he said guilty (twice)! If he's innocent then what was he apologising for?? I sure wouldn't be...(Im guessing he must've had a GUILTY CONSCIENCE).
Jeff did not apologize!!! He told the Currins he was sorry for what happened to their daughter but that he had nothing to do with it,And he never said he was guilty.maybe you need to keep your mouth shut when you dont know what your talking about!!!!
noneya

Santa Maria, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Well wrote:
SusaN has been makin $ off this whole thing. SMH.
Yes she has and she wants to make a movie about the whole thing.
Peaceful

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Bro. Joe and family, I pray Our Father God, blesses you with love, joy and peace. I know you are a God-fearing man, I am amazed at your strength, and character, amongst all this! Bless You, and Your Family!
secret

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

skip bayless wrote:
At least the shit bags that killed her are in prison rotting for it
how do you know that he is a shit bag. I am just
asking a question.
FYI

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

You can run and hide but Justice will come!!!You know who you are and so do others. Enjoy your freedom while it last!!!
secert

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

To my omg you dont know what u talking about.they have the wrong ppl locked up and u know the truth just like the rest of those ppl. Yes justice will be serve.
cracka

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

hell why not just lock up all those skank ho's, even if they did it or not.
MHz

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

cracka wrote:
hell why not just lock up all those skank ho's, even if they did it or not.
I know that's right
Just Sayin

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

If I was Joe, I would want the responsible parties behind bars - and he does. Joe knows the right people are not behind bars.
When is Nicky Brown going to make a deal to save herself and tell the whole story? It is just a matter of time. It was her house, her party where it all happened!
Nobody ever checked her house or her garage for evidence. LoLo is guilty as sin!!
Ypi

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Friend Of The Currins wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not a friend of the currin
saddie

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

jeff was not apolgizing for anything , he said he was sorry for them for what happened to their daughter but that he had nothing to do with it, Get your story straight
yeah

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Just Sayin wrote:
If I was Joe, I would want the responsible parties behind bars - and he does. Joe knows the right people are not behind bars.
When is Nicky Brown going to make a deal to save herself and tell the whole story? It is just a matter of time. It was her house, her party where it all happened!
Nobody ever checked her house or her garage for evidence. LoLo is guilty as sin!!
N.B. is so evil....has been since she was a little girl...parents spoiled her rotten and she stayed rotten.She has no shame.
Ypi

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

saddie wrote:
jeff was not apolgizing for anything , he said he was sorry for them for what happened to their daughter but that he had nothing to do with it, Get your story straight
What He should have done is stood up and say he didn't do it There is no way I would have sit there that Long and not say I didn't do
Justice

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Ypi wrote:
<quoted text> What He should have done is stood up and say he didn't do it There is no way I would have sit there that Long and not say I didn't do
If you want to find out why innocent people plead guilty, just Google, Why do innocent people plead guilty. It happens all the time. Also, go to the Innocence Project's web site. It contains a lot of information concerning cases that they have handled where the defendant plead guilty to a crime that they did not commit.
Haha

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Let the girl rest in peace. Heck why bring this up every two or three days. Even her family won't let her rest. Geezzz
Peaceful

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Do you think her spirit is at rest? We don't go to heaven until Jesus, comes back on His white horse, The King of Kings! Where do you think, spirits are? But, alas...there's more than one judgement! Bless the Currins!
Haha

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Peaceful wrote:
Do you think her spirit is at rest? We don't go to heaven until Jesus, comes back on His white horse, The King of Kings! Where do you think, spirits are? But, alas...there's more than one judgement! Bless the Currins!
Comes back on his white horse? Really?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 59 of59
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Mayfield Forum right now

Search the Mayfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Tbone 138,754
Mitchell Nichols 17 min carlos 2
I'm lost without you 22 min askmenothing 35
Graves vs Mayfield ( need to know) 51 min Idiots 11
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Ancient Wolf 81,213
Next GC Lady Eagles BBALL Coach 1 hr ten10tin 8
Classmates 3 hr Blw 1
MCU Closing? 5 hr Mark 71
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mayfield Jobs