First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sal

Wingo, KY

#41 Sep 12, 2012
May the Lord bless and keep the family.
Friend Of The Currins

Duluth, GA

#42 Jan 31, 2013
You need prayers wrote:
<quoted text>
Jill your wrong they didn't take the same bargain he was given 5 more years than Tamara. I hope you seek help for this hatred you have let consume your heart and mind. They didn't say they done anything either. So please don't mistake not wanting to put their faith in a corrupt system with them admitting they done anything because theres a big difference! It's called wanting a chance to see your family again instead of spend a life sentence for something you didn't do.
Lol! Jeff turned around and apologized to the Currin family Right after he said guilty (twice)! If he's innocent then what was he apologising for?? I sure wouldn't be...(Im guessing he must've had a GUILTY CONSCIENCE).
FYI

Benton, KY

#43 Feb 8, 2013
Friend Of The Currins wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! Jeff turned around and apologized to the Currin family Right after he said guilty (twice)! If he's innocent then what was he apologising for?? I sure wouldn't be...(Im guessing he must've had a GUILTY CONSCIENCE).
Jeff did not apologize!!! He told the Currins he was sorry for what happened to their daughter but that he had nothing to do with it,And he never said he was guilty.maybe you need to keep your mouth shut when you dont know what your talking about!!!!
noneya

Santa Maria, CA

#44 Feb 14, 2013
Well wrote:
SusaN has been makin $ off this whole thing. SMH.
Yes she has and she wants to make a movie about the whole thing.
Peaceful

Bellevue, WA

#45 Feb 15, 2013
Bro. Joe and family, I pray Our Father God, blesses you with love, joy and peace. I know you are a God-fearing man, I am amazed at your strength, and character, amongst all this! Bless You, and Your Family!
secret

Murray, KY

#46 Feb 19, 2013
skip bayless wrote:
At least the shit bags that killed her are in prison rotting for it
how do you know that he is a shit bag. I am just
asking a question.
FYI

Benton, KY

#47 Feb 19, 2013
You can run and hide but Justice will come!!!You know who you are and so do others. Enjoy your freedom while it last!!!
secert

Murray, KY

#48 Mar 7, 2013
To my omg you dont know what u talking about.they have the wrong ppl locked up and u know the truth just like the rest of those ppl. Yes justice will be serve.
cracka

Murray, KY

#49 Mar 8, 2013
hell why not just lock up all those skank ho's, even if they did it or not.
MHz

Fancy Farm, KY

#50 Mar 8, 2013
cracka wrote:
hell why not just lock up all those skank ho's, even if they did it or not.
I know that's right
Just Sayin

Manchester, KY

#51 Mar 17, 2013
If I was Joe, I would want the responsible parties behind bars - and he does. Joe knows the right people are not behind bars.
When is Nicky Brown going to make a deal to save herself and tell the whole story? It is just a matter of time. It was her house, her party where it all happened!
Nobody ever checked her house or her garage for evidence. LoLo is guilty as sin!!
Ypi

Duluth, GA

#52 Mar 20, 2013
Friend Of The Currins wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! Jeff turned around and apologized to the Currin family Right after he said guilty (twice)! If he's innocent then what was he apologising for?? I sure wouldn't be...(Im guessing he must've had a GUILTY CONSCIENCE).
This is not a friend of the currin
saddie

Benton, KY

#53 Mar 21, 2013
jeff was not apolgizing for anything , he said he was sorry for them for what happened to their daughter but that he had nothing to do with it, Get your story straight
yeah

Madisonville, KY

#54 Mar 21, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
If I was Joe, I would want the responsible parties behind bars - and he does. Joe knows the right people are not behind bars.
When is Nicky Brown going to make a deal to save herself and tell the whole story? It is just a matter of time. It was her house, her party where it all happened!
Nobody ever checked her house or her garage for evidence. LoLo is guilty as sin!!
N.B. is so evil....has been since she was a little girl...parents spoiled her rotten and she stayed rotten.She has no shame.
Ypi

Fancy Farm, KY

#55 Apr 2, 2013
saddie wrote:
jeff was not apolgizing for anything , he said he was sorry for them for what happened to their daughter but that he had nothing to do with it, Get your story straight
What He should have done is stood up and say he didn't do it There is no way I would have sit there that Long and not say I didn't do
Justice

Mayfield, KY

#56 Apr 3, 2013
Ypi wrote:
<quoted text> What He should have done is stood up and say he didn't do it There is no way I would have sit there that Long and not say I didn't do
If you want to find out why innocent people plead guilty, just Google, Why do innocent people plead guilty. It happens all the time. Also, go to the Innocence Project's web site. It contains a lot of information concerning cases that they have handled where the defendant plead guilty to a crime that they did not commit.
Haha

Owensboro, KY

#57 Apr 4, 2013
Let the girl rest in peace. Heck why bring this up every two or three days. Even her family won't let her rest. Geezzz
Peaceful

Bellevue, WA

#58 Apr 4, 2013
Do you think her spirit is at rest? We don't go to heaven until Jesus, comes back on His white horse, The King of Kings! Where do you think, spirits are? But, alas...there's more than one judgement! Bless the Currins!
Haha

Owensboro, KY

#59 Apr 5, 2013
Peaceful wrote:
Do you think her spirit is at rest? We don't go to heaven until Jesus, comes back on His white horse, The King of Kings! Where do you think, spirits are? But, alas...there's more than one judgement! Bless the Currins!
Comes back on his white horse? Really?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tax Increase On the Way for Graves County Schools (Aug '13) 33 min Familiar 498
Church leaders and Fraud 47 min pissedasallgetout 5
Mikey Mohney 9 hr Greg Morris 16
Slender man 10 hr Jim Davis 1
need info 11 hr Concerned 1
Gchs football coach Lance Gregory (Aug '11) 12 hr Lyle 278
Gas Station War 14 hr why 26
Mayfield Dating
Find my Match

Mayfield Jobs

Mayfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mayfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mayfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]