PILGRIMS PRIDE Maintenance MAN

Posted in the Mayfield Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
come on

Buchanan, TN

#1 Jan 27, 2011
What a dumb a**, TRYING to install a NEW clutch motor on a box machine, and beats it with a hammer, Guess what? the motor is not new anymore and useless no good!!! Is this what the maintenance men learn at school in murray. If it fit, just beat it with a hammer. I've heard it all now. this is so funny.
come on

Buchanan, TN

#2 Jan 27, 2011
oooops! if it doesn't fit
KILDO

United States

#3 Jan 28, 2011
Sounds like someone failed the maintenance test!
C B Walker

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jan 28, 2011
It wasnt me!...... or was it?
nobody

Kirksey, KY

#5 Jan 28, 2011
It was probably one of the ones that got drunk before class
mech

Elgin, TX

#6 Jan 28, 2011
I need a maintenance man to Dapec 7, bring a hammer
PPC

Clifty, KY

#7 Jan 28, 2011
Why don't you take the test, get into maintenance and then you can put it on the right way. Oops, I forgot, you would rather push boxes all day and complain about the way other people do things.
maint man

United States

#8 Jan 28, 2011
Just jealous of us makin $50,000-$60,000 a year while they make $20,000 lmao and we are bangin there women!
PPC

Clifty, KY

#9 Jan 28, 2011
HAHAHAHAHA...Now that's funny...
Leader

Buchanan, TN

#10 Jan 28, 2011
Who done that?
Tech

Buchanan, TN

#11 Jan 30, 2011
D.Bell
Leader wrote:
Who done that?
Remington

Buchanan, TN

#12 Jan 30, 2011
Dame you people get paid that much to use a hammer, i need to come over there. lmao
maint man wrote:
Just jealous of us makin $50,000-$60,000 a year while they make $20,000 lmao and we are bangin there women!
impressed---not

El Sobrante, CA

#13 Aug 9, 2011
maint man wrote:
wow, 50,000-60,000 a year. do u really think that's alot? too funny.
impressed---not

El Sobrante, CA

#14 Aug 9, 2011
wow, 50,000-60,000 a year. do u think that's alot,really? you should see more of the world. too funny, that you ppl think this is good money and is something to brag about. no wonder you cant get out of mayberry...
lame

Murray, KY

#17 Aug 10, 2011
god, really, more people bashing maintenance? real original. seems like you people have a fixation with them. you obviously are jealous and can't stand the fact that they do everything you want to but cant. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. loser bitches!!!!!
impressed--not

El Sobrante, CA

#18 Aug 10, 2011
KFC master wrote:
u probably sleep with mexicans
unsure what this has to do with my comment,, oh wait, ur from benton. that says it all...as for the welfare comment, never looked into it, but i'm confident that i make a tad bit to much money for that, but if i ever want to get paid crap, i'll get a job at pilgrims
Erica

Mayfield, KY

#23 Aug 14, 2011
STEVE-0 wrote:
you have cross-bred kids,huh? MULES,sorry,were use to PURE BLOOD
i'd take a half-breed kid over your "pure blood" alcoholic, ignorantly violent, two-faced, shit talkin gene pool any day!
AAAAAAAA

Mayfield, KY

#24 Aug 14, 2011
i knw 2 wrote:
<quoted text>wow, u would get on here and talk about someones children, u r a LOW LIFE!!!!!!
hey does ur youngest daughter even knw who her baby daddy is?? and didnt she sleep with her sister's kid's father as well?? ha yeah thats world class breeding there hahaha u sure knw how to make em steve-o bahahahahahaha how abt u get ur nose out the air skank as if ur sumbody important aint u due back in jail sumtime soon?!?! hahahaha
Kylen

Murray, KY

#28 Aug 15, 2011
STEVE-0 wrote:
u couldnt get to my level,even if ya tried bawahahahahahaha
I'd try, but I don't like to dig.
hummm

Cadiz, KY

#29 Aug 15, 2011
is all the guys there dirt bags

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayfield is crime capital of West KY 5 hr Sally 22
fighting for Jessica 5 hr Bob 4
Save Cuba schools should apeal the Judges ruling. 5 hr TOM 5
IT IS time to reopen Cuba elementary school! 5 hr Defamation- Not Good 40
Woman looking for a woman to share some time with 5 hr Woundering 14
wish I knew 6 hr I know him 9
Debate: Ferguson - Mayfield, KY 6 hr whew 38
Carr or Stinson? 6 hr Nuts 41
Tax Increase On the Way for Graves County Schools (Aug '13) 10 hr Crazy is right 528
Mayfield Dating
Find my Match

Mayfield Jobs

Mayfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mayfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mayfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]