Is Doc going to Murray high school

Posted in the Mayfield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hell yessssss

Wingo, KY

#1 Mar 11, 2012
I heard Doc was changing school true or not.
4 sho

United States

#2 Mar 13, 2012
Yea , it's a done deal. Homie cnt take disclaplune so he's gonna go live wit his daddy's girlfriend n Murray. She don't know what's she's gettin n2. Homie stays out all ours of the nite, sometimes don't come home for days at a time. 2prediction: he won't finish the year anywhere without being arrested; and he"ll NEVER make it at western ky. He"ll b back here on the st corner sling crack just like his daddy did !!!!!!! Any takers on the predictions??
hater above me

Paducah, KY

#3 Mar 13, 2012
hate much
4 sho

United States

#4 Mar 13, 2012
He'll end up just anotha 'waisted talented brotha' mayb he cn share a cell with Starks and Kirby, cause that's where he end up, anybody wanna put money on it!!!
phophet

Williamsburg, KY

#5 Mar 13, 2012
He will never make it, he just doesn't know it yet.
My name is

Nebo, KY

#6 Mar 13, 2012
Maybe he is trying to get away from that lifestyle in mayfield
4 sho

Bowie, MD

#7 Mar 14, 2012
U might b rite on that one ' my name is' cause over there he won't have a curfew, rules to follow, a school who will hold him responsable. He think for one minute that his daddy girlfriend will b able to tell him what to do- what not to do- when to come home, and MAKE him take responsibility for his actions, he'll naw !!!!! It's got nothing to do with where he's at , it's ALL about him, and what HE makes of himself!!!! He had it made here, he just didn't like people's telling him what he could and could not do. Just another case of a young man who's so full of himself that everybody's wrong but him!!!! Sound familiar ??? He's omother one of these young men who ( does) has a little talent and because of that , thinks the world owes him and WE ( the world that he lives n ) should cator to his every need. If he's forganate TO make it to Wester , he WON'T make it cause he'll have lineman who can run faster and hit harder who will walk over him , and not being able to have it his way, he'll quit... Write it dwn!!!
Colonel Reb

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Mar 14, 2012
My name is wrote:
Maybe he is trying to get away from that lifestyle in mayfield
just another young thug breaking records on the field then having a record soon after. Blacks are predictable here! All these football playing monkeys end up in a cell . Think back and you can start naming them! Throw some names out! I'll start: Terrell Starks... Sad waste

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#9 Mar 14, 2012
Who is doc?
4 sho

Bowie, MD

#10 Mar 14, 2012
Mayb it's b/c there are more talented black kids n mayfield than there are whites. But as for ' Colonel Reb' remark, I think that was a raceist remark. Mayfield has had some great 'white boys' who have ended up with criminal records also , do lets stick to the topic here and not make it a black thing!!!!!!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#11 Mar 14, 2012
4 sho wrote:
Mayb it's b/c there are more talented black kids n mayfield than there are whites. But as for ' Colonel Reb' remark, I think that was a raceist remark. Mayfield has had some great 'white boys' who have ended up with criminal records also , do lets stick to the topic here and not make it a black thing!!!!!!
how was that racist?? Double standard!!!
ohhhh yeahhhhh

Wingo, KY

#12 Mar 14, 2012
doc is Labront scott
cardinal

Murray, KY

#13 Mar 15, 2012
Mayfield is full of kids like labront scott,coaches know it they just turn their heads and pretend it's not true,If porky the pig cared about them he would try to help them rather than cover it up.Murray coaches won't tolerate it like porky does.
Underhanded

Greenville, KY

#14 Mar 15, 2012
Is he actually a doctor?
redbird

Murray, KY

#15 Mar 15, 2012
cardinal wrote:
Mayfield is full of kids like labront scott,coaches know it they just turn their heads and pretend it's not true,If porky the pig cared about them he would try to help them rather than cover it up.Murray coaches won't tolerate it like porky does.
You are so right.
My name is

Princeton, KY

#16 Mar 15, 2012
Labront is probably one of the better behaved on mayfield. Let him go. Leave him alone.
4 sho

Bowie, MD

#17 Mar 16, 2012
Hey Cardinal, if ur statement was true why is it that Doc and several other kids there was livin with the coaches and their families instead of livin with their own family. They ( the coaches) can only do so much with a kid, and once that kid gets out of control ( such as doc did ) then they can't do Nything with them. It was Docs idea to leave where he was, he had everything going for him, just another case where the kid thought he was ' so great' that he didn't have to abide by the rules of discipline .
Carolyn Johnson

Hickory, KY

#20 Sep 15, 2012
4 sho wrote:
Yea , it's a done deal. Homie cnt take disclaplune so he's gonna go live wit his daddy's girlfriend n Murray. She don't know what's she's gettin n2. Homie stays out all ours of the nite, sometimes don't come home for days at a time. 2prediction: he won't finish the year anywhere without being arrested; and he"ll NEVER make it at western ky. He"ll b back here on the st corner sling crack just like his daddy did !!!!!!! Any takers on the predictions??
Wow you just want to see him fail don't you I think he can make at any school all he needs to do is study keep grades up if he believes than he can achieve
inquiring minds

Manchester, KY

#21 Sep 15, 2012
Who's his daddy?
MurTiger

Greenville, KY

#22 Sep 15, 2012
He only got to play for 3 games before getting kicked off the team, Kid is troubled. He has lost his scholarship to play at Western

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 hr ole Joe 7,392
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 hr John316 155,559
kfc druggie (May '11) 4 hr hangman 5
Dinner Bell 5 hr in the know 8
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 5 hr food stamp 480
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 6 hr butthead 1,073
Tim Colley (May '09) 6 hr you must have bee... 6
Mayfield Dating
Find my Match

Mayfield Jobs

Mayfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mayfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mayfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]