wondering

Beaver Dam, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2011

does anybody know him ? good or bad guy?
Rollin Thunder

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2011

I know him, I also know he has a GIRLFRIEND !!!! Dont start no BS .. MOVE ON THX

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

is this the one that was married to ashley and now datin dana?
BULL

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

chris toon wrote:
is this the one that was married to ashley and now datin dana?
Yes it Is,there a Problem?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

BULL wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it Is,there a Problem?
nope no problem. just wantin to make sure if it was who i was thinking it was.
now you know

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

derrick lambert is a big mouth nobody. He promises the people he is involved with everything and doesnt do crap! you cant believe anything he says. He is a waste of space and time if you choose to give him any of your time. i wouldnt wish that loser on a road whore. all he can get is road wh*res he cant keep a good woman. drop off the face of the earth and nobody would miss you.
no way

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

he is a really big loser! the only thing he has going for him is a job but thats it!!!! stay away from this one he isnt anyone you can count on!
ssertsed ni lesmad

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

dont judge him you dont know what hes been through everyone has skeletons in their closet so keep your mouths shut about him you wouldnt want people talkin bout you besides no one will say anythin to his face guarantee it!!!!!!!!!!
lazy eye willy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

That weak ass bitch dont scare nobody he a bitch this guy will tell. YES I WILL NOW RUN TELL THAT
Metooo

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Oh blah blah blah blah I don't like this guy hurrrrrr durr derp ima blow up topix cause It makes meh feel AWESOME. plus I like his booty butt
lazy eye willy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Metooo wrote:
Oh blah blah blah blah I don't like this guy hurrrrrr durr derp ima blow up topix cause It makes meh feel AWESOME. plus I like his booty butt
can any name one person other girl he whoop
she told me

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

I know that he used to beat ashley!!!!!!!!
Hmm

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Isn't he engaged to his baby momma.... Poor bitch
gross

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Looks like he's dating Whitley Moore now, I guess she hasn't changed at all. If she or he cared about Ashley at all this wouldn't be happening.
truth

Kuttawa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

gross wrote:
Looks like he's dating Whitley Moore now, I guess she hasn't changed at all. If she or he cared about Ashley at all this wouldn't be happening.

Wat u said that's some complete bullshit see wat so called friends do
i know

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

gross wrote:
what a shame
so sad

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

gross wrote:
What is wrong with this girl she is a person to stay away from after the accident she had you think she would stay away from it all but she just always goes back to it while pushing everyone that cares about her away
loyal

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

ashley is gone its not like the girl fooled with him in front of her face and maybe because they knew her it gives them comfort. There are a bunch of people who gets with their significant others friend or family after they pass.
umm

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

shes a beautiful little girl. but shes just that. a little girl. whats wrong with him? cant he date someone his own age? i mean its none of my business but idk, id think twice about someone who enjoys being w a girl that looks like shes 12. its kind of messed up on his part. and doesnt he have a daughter.... might wanna watch out for that one.
lol

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

heard hes back w his babymamma again. that dumb gurl will nvr learn. apparently. she gotta kno what a f*ck up he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Mayfield Forum right now

Search the Mayfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min S C A 138,395
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 31 min Annoying Keyboard Tapper 16,063
shawn darnell 1 hr bound2happen 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Anne52 81,185
Nicole Nelson (Supervisor @MVP) 1 hr Al Sharpton 23
Bi guys in mayfield/murray area..? 1 hr youWANTEDit 2
Mid Continent 1 hr GCSD is the next scandal 155
MCU Closing? 5 hr What is happening 60
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mayfield Jobs

•••