pretty funny i think
still the same

Cadiz, KY

#3 Apr 17, 2010
funny?
yaa

Cadiz, KY

#4 Apr 29, 2010
ellegood is a badass.. he is kool as shit and would do anything for anybody he has a gourgous gf of ex gf "not sure" but i do know tht she is dumb as shit for doin him like she does when he treats her like a damn queen
ohhhh

United States

#5 Apr 30, 2010
hes absolutly gorgous but the one im interested in is his friend matt lancaster? is that how you spell it :) cutie
sissy girl

Princeton, KY

#6 May 1, 2010
seth is the hott one... he has the looks and the personality and matt is a dickhead but he is cute
yeaaaa

Hopkinsville, KY

#7 May 1, 2010
agreed, Seth is super cute. not to sure how chelsey got him? but oh well.
miss missey

Cadiz, KY

#8 May 2, 2010
idk how she got him either and i dont know y he puts up wit her shit she is a beautiful girl but damn she better check herself cause he is hott as hell and could have about anygirl he wants including me.. and she always messes wit him leaves him then he takes her right bak. y i dont know cause he could find someone else tht wont play him
hey ya

Cadiz, KY

#9 May 2, 2010
i know both seth and chelsea and they r ment to be together they have alot of fun and all of ya r just jelous cause seth is sexy as hell and she has him and he wont mess wit ya.. he is a good guy and would beat ya's ass if he knew ya was talkin shit about her
what up

Hanson, KY

#10 Jul 3, 2010
he is sooooo hot
lol

Benton, KY

#11 Jul 3, 2010
he is real cute!!
chic chic

Princeton, KY

#12 Sep 8, 2010
hell yea he is one of the hottest guys in gchs if not the hottest
2bigfermydiaper

United States

#13 Sep 8, 2010
chic chic wrote:
hell yea he is one of the hottest guys in gchs if not the hottest
You ladies make me want to be young again and meet this "hottie."

For real, is he that fine? Somebody describe him to me!!!

I'm really not a nasty 'ole lady, just having fun with you and glad to see noone is trashing him. Dang, wish I was back in high school. Move over, girls, he's be mine(ha).
cowgirlup

Princeton, KY

#14 Sep 8, 2010
well he has the prettiest blue eyes blonde hair wit some curls an is like kinda tall an he is cut i dont go to school wit him but i know wat he looks like
2bigfermydiaper

United States

#15 Sep 8, 2010
cowgirlup wrote:
well he has the prettiest blue eyes blonde hair wit some curls an is like kinda tall an he is cut i dont go to school wit him but i know wat he looks like
Thanks for that report. Something told me he had blond hair. Awwww, I remember those "crushing" days.

It's been fun, but he's just too young. Hope all of you get your chance for Mr. Right.

Once again, it is so nice to see teens not bashing this post. You are to be commended. What a great group!!!
Graves friend

Cadiz, KY

#16 Apr 19, 2013
Atleast he was smart enough to wise-in up an grow up an quit drinking an driving he is a good dude just made a dumb mistake when he was young
mike

Murray, KY

#17 Apr 19, 2013
what did he do when he was young?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Le Duped 155,484
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 9 min O yes you did 7,293
where do i apply for pilgrims pride 33 min mmm 15
Alison Lundergan Grimes corruption?? (Jan '14) 37 min chi 23
Why are the Jehovah witness the most selfish pe... 41 min yeah 15
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,661
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 2 hr BIG_STEVIE 479

Mayfield Jobs

Mayfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mayfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mayfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]