Murray, KY

#2 Jul 22, 2010
pretty cool guy
Wilson

Rockville, MD

#3 Jul 22, 2010
jussaskin wrote:
anything people?
Another bored and uneducated person asking who someone is.
i know

Livermore, KY

#4 Jul 27, 2010
he owe me money punk bitch
ill never tell

Murray, KY

#6 Dec 5, 2010
he is a meth head and young
Shutup

Murray, KY

#7 Dec 7, 2010
Yall need to keep yalls mouths shut. He has had a rough life and all you people on here bashing him isn't helping. He is not a meth head yall need to get a life and stop hiding behind a computer screen and say it to his face.
Josh

Murray, KY

#8 Dec 14, 2010
This is josh and for you "ill never tell" won't you tell me who u really are soo i can come hunt u down.
justin williams

Wingo, KY

#9 Dec 25, 2010
thats right you tellem chub chub punks talkin shit want some get some
buddy

Sharon Grove, KY

#10 Jul 17, 2011
yall don't know nothina bout josh if he was a meth head show us some proof oh wait there aint none cause he aint a meth head
You stole from my aunt

United States

#11 Nov 4, 2011
hi josh, sorry you had a rough life. I guess that does give you the right to come into my aunts home while she is in the hospital and STEAL the ring she got from her mother, her mothers 1941 class ring, some other diamond rings, some gold chains and take them to THE GOLD NUGGET and sell them. Because I know that she would want you to have them. If you needed money, get off your lazy ass and go to McDonalds to start you a paycheck. But as you sit in Graves County Jail, maybe you can become someones lil bitch that you are!!!
THEIF

United States

#12 Nov 4, 2011
yeah, he steals...
lil punk bitch

United States

#13 Nov 4, 2011
he is a theif.. what more could you ask for in an honest guy?
lil punk bitch

United States

#14 Nov 4, 2011
Shutup wrote:
Yall need to keep yalls mouths shut. He has had a rough life and all you people on here bashing him isn't helping. He is not a meth head yall need to get a life and stop hiding behind a computer screen and say it to his face.
Oh, dont worry, when he goes to court for STEALING my aunts jewelry ... I will tell him then.. right now he sits in JAIL & the man that excepted the stolen jewelry from THE GOLD NUGGET should be right there with him
Deanna

United States

#15 Nov 4, 2011
looks like he has been in trouble for a while.. and now he sits in jail... awwww.
Deanna

United States

#16 Nov 4, 2011
buddy wrote:
yall don't know nothina bout josh if he was a meth head show us some proof oh wait there aint none cause he aint a meth head
I CAN PROVE HE IS A THEIF!!!
Renegade

Clifty, KY

#17 Nov 4, 2011
Josh wrote:
This is josh and for you "ill never tell" won't you tell me who u really are soo i can come hunt u down.
Josh you can't hunt anyone down from behide bars, the only way for someone to confront you is to get put in the same cell with you. What the hell I'm borde,,,,,see you in a few days BITCH!!!!!!!
Deanna

United States

#18 Nov 4, 2011
Joshua Shane Thorpe... facebook
Renegade

Clifty, KY

#19 Nov 4, 2011
buddy wrote:
Joshua Thorpe
Booking # 11-07973
Permanent ID # 00000002788
Case # 11-CR-00235
Code # 218A.1412
TRAF CONT SUB - 1st DEGREE 1st OFFENSE - LSD

Graves county jail record
uptown123

Murray, KY

#20 Nov 4, 2011
Deanna wrote:
Joshua Shane Thorpe... facebook
Girl you get him.his worth less and i aint tryen to bash but for sumone to steal yes they are worth less dnt no one need ppl like tht here in this world he will learn his lesson as he grows up!
Deanna

United States

#21 Nov 4, 2011
uptown123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl you get him.his worth less and i aint tryen to bash but for sumone to steal yes they are worth less dnt no one need ppl like tht here in this world he will learn his lesson as he grows up!
oh, he is grown, anyone to waltz into a house and steal.. hes grown.. like they say.. Karma is a bitch..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heritage Mamor 53 min in your face 20
Tax Increase On the Way for Graves County Schools (Aug '13) 1 hr Crazy is right 528
Save Cuba schools should apeal the Judges ruling. 1 hr Anon 4
Carr or Stinson? 1 hr change 40
Debbie Jackson 2 hr old friend 1
kenneth "bubba" palmer 3 hr Turtle 10
IT IS time to reopen Cuba elementary school! 6 hr Parent 39
Mayfield Dating
Find my Match

Mayfield Jobs

Mayfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mayfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mayfield