Comments
21 - 38 of 38 Comments Last updated Jun 11, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Get a Grip

Franklin, KY

#21 Jun 8, 2010
I have never heard as much bull s---t in all my life.. the bottom line is you cant help who you love and it isn't anyones business who anyone picks for a mate. as far as race is concerned. all the people on the planet came from adam and eve and when we get to where ever we are going.. it won't matter.(Race that is)
Amy90

Mayfield, KY

#22 Jun 8, 2010
As for the people who got this mess started and you know who you are and so do i, it only shows me of your insecurities and that you would stoop to anything possible to try to get me out of the picture but im here to stay,talking about me is not going to change anything remember you tried it once before and it didnt work.As for my exhusband leaving,and us getting a divorce he knows why and iknow why and thats all that matters i dont have to explain anything to anybody.As for tom being a father,he is the only one thats going to have to deal with that.As for being happy,I always thought if a man or woman was happy at home there was no reason to stray.Whatever is going on between me and tom we are both grown and not obligated to anybody just because you buy a man and make him promises to keep him there doesnt mean that hes happy it means that you are a fool.Yes,honey i still consider myself a christian,love God because He's been good to me you might ought to try it.
crazygirl

Mayfield, KY

#23 Jun 8, 2010
To the person that started this post....Has got to be one insecure Woman...As far as Amy and Tom goes they are both grown Adults....Whatever is going on with them is their business....You don't know Tom or Amy....And as for that so called girlfriend he
's got....Ain't about shit ....Did she really think she could hold on to him....From what I've heard..she's taking care of him....A real woman would put herself out like that...Or take away from her kids to hold on to a Man....Unless U know the whole story concerning Tom & Amy stay out of their Business. And leave his Kids out this....
crazygirl

Mayfield, KY

#24 Jun 8, 2010
This is for (C') and U know who I"m talking about..You think U know Amy....Keep (F) with her and U will Know her....She ain't no joke....You have got to be one stupid woman...Tom don't want U..
Badgirl

Mayfield, KY

#25 Jun 8, 2010
I know Tom and I know Amy,theymay have been through whatever they have been through but there is one thing for certain he still loves her, so whoever dont like it might as well get over it,if he didnt he wouldnt keep running to her to corina or whatever her name is girl move on
crazygirl

Mayfield, KY

#26 Jun 8, 2010
If U know Tom & Amy like U say U do then stay out of their Business...Corina is just like all the other white girls....They take care of Black Mens...Just to say they got one....He can walk all over Corina, treat her like a doormat...So who is the Fool in all this....Think about it...Amy not running after....Tom...She don't have to....She was the 1st Mrs Tom Bright and she will be the Last Mrs Tom Bright.....

Since: Jun 10

Mayfield, KY

#27 Jun 8, 2010
crazygirl wrote:
If U know Tom & Amy like U say U do then stay out of their Business...Corina is just like all the other white girls....They take care of Black Mens...Just to say they got one....He can walk all over Corina, treat her like a doormat...So who is the Fool in all this....Think about it...Amy not running after....Tom...She don't have to....She was the 1st Mrs Tom Bright and she will be the Last Mrs Tom Bright.....
And I couldn't of said it better!!
angie

Manchester, KY

#28 Jun 8, 2010
what the f*** people need to cut that s*** out talking bout people that dont make no sense specially in mayfield there and nothing but low life mf,haters and meadlers stay out that woman f*** business d** amy a nice church lady leave her alone.......
concerned

Greenville, KY

#29 Jun 8, 2010
why do you let this man destroy your life. he has done it before and he will do it again. he is a dead beat man. wake up and look at him. why are you so blind to his bull.
Amy90

Mayfield, KY

#30 Jun 9, 2010
mayfieldbornandraised wrote:
<quoted text>well I agree and disagree with you ladies, I agree Tom does do for his children like I said earlier he pays his child support to the fullest and he also gives his baby girl money when ever she needs it. And I disagree, as for his oldest boy he and his father have a good relationship, i'm sure he does'nt think Tom is a Dead beat daddy, I've seen Tom with Corina and they are happy together I dont know what made him want to leave her I guess it is a man thing like i said earlier I have cheated on my wife and regret it, maybe Tom will regret it as well
Believe me he does regret that he cheated on his wife because i was his wife.
crazygirl

Mayfield, KY

#31 Jun 9, 2010
Concern...Why are U tripping on Tom Bright...We all are Sinner of this world...We all make mistakes...what mistakes have U made ? Look into the Mirror and asked yourself are U living your life right....And then maybe you'll stay out of every business.... So be careful what comes out of your mouth...Because what you do unto others you do unto God....Have a nice and Blessed Day
Karima

Murray, KY

#32 Jun 9, 2010
First of all I want to say I cannot believe I am responding to this Drama page, but when it comes to me and my name you best believe i'm gonna see what's going on. As for "mayfield born and raised" lets get it right It's "KARIMA" not Corina. And just to let you all know who is responding to all this Drama none of you's know me you may 'THINK' you know me but you dont!!!!!.. As for all this Drama about Amy and Bright do you actually think I care? and if I dont care, what makes you wanna care? I have known about alot of things way before any of this on this page. And as for me "buying" him to keep him. LMMFAO! give me a break! If Bright wants to leave the door is wide open I wont stop him we both are grown. I dont need to buy a man to keep him I am a very INDEPENDENT woman and I will always be one. As for Bright messing with Amy that is not my business I told bright before just as well as I told Amy if you want eachother go ahead it aint going to hurt my feelings. You know this town needs to get a Life and quit talking about other people. I cant believe that people would stoop slow low into putting Drama on a page like this whoever created this page needs to mind they own business just because you are insecured about your life dont make everyone else insecured. If you want to know about bright and my relationship all you have to do is ask no need to be in someone's business especailly if you dont know a damn thing about it. All I know whoever created this Drama needs to grow up and know What comes around goes around and only God will Judge you in the end..and for you's that are feeding into this your just as gilty to respond to such CHILDISH shit! bright and i dont be putting our business out there like that so neither should none of you's. this site is nothing but Drama and childish. ans as for the person who keeps downing him, well you may have known about him in is past but i guarentee you dont know him now are you that jealous of him that you have to talk and down him? he is a wonderful man rather he is with me or whoever, he is a great man, shit even when he moves on in his life I will still be the first to say HE IS A GREAT MAN! people act like people cant change, well your wrong cause people do change. and your right i dont know Amy so I cant defend nor comment about her, but for all of you's who 'THINK" they know me, well you dont. you can sit here and down me or even cuss me it dont matter cause i know that nobody know's me. can even one you actually say you sat and conversated with me? NOPE! because i dont know people here and i plan on keeping it that way. I heard this town is small and all people do is Gossip about people, I see how people talk about people, why dont you all instead of talking about people talk about GOD and how wonderful he is, and maybe you will be happy in your life.
Karima

Murray, KY

#33 Jun 9, 2010
oh and on another note, you may call me "white b****", stupid, insecured or whatever you may, it dont bother me one bit cause i know you dont know me, I have to LIVE AND LEARN so let me do that on my own i dont need nobodies help in doing that so if I am the Dumb one let me be the dumb one you worry about yourself's
The End

Franklin, KY

#34 Jun 9, 2010
Well it seems to me that ALL Yall got ripped...As my friend BROWN would say...MIND YOUR BUSINESS IF YOU HAVE SOME.......
sis

Murray, KY

#35 Jun 9, 2010
The End wrote:
Well it seems to me that ALL Yall got ripped...As my friend BROWN would say...MIND YOUR BUSINESS IF YOU HAVE SOME.......
this is for Karima and Amy ...if one or both of you would like this post removed let me know and i will help you do it..i have seen quite a few topics about people and a few people i know havs had them removed .it may take a couple days but it will be romoved .just let me know.
Amy90

Mayfield, KY

#36 Jun 9, 2010
sis wrote:
<quoted text> this is for Karima and Amy ...if one or both of you would like this post removed let me know and i will help you do it..i have seen quite a few topics about people and a few people i know havs had them removed .it may take a couple days but it will be romoved .just let me know.
This is Amy and yes i would like for you to remove this because I know were it came from and pretty much who started it,so thank you I would appreciate it.
why yall meddlin in ky

Mayfield, KY

#37 Jun 10, 2010
First of all , i dont see why anybody is worried about Amy or Tom they have a history together as well as a child thats history within itself. Everybody need to worry about they own business its obvious you dont have none cause if you did you wouldn't have time to be making up post to print about people you really know nothing about. And whenever you get through the word of the day is"HISTORY" grab a book look it up "IT DON'T EVA GO AWAY" NOW BOO AND GET A LIFE QUIT MEDDLIN
LIL DAVID

United States

#38 Jun 11, 2010
Tasha Saxton shut ur fat ugly peeling ass skin face up and worry bout ur self stop trying to save the world......while u over there letting ur under age daughter lay up and have kids when she a kid herself u stupid b@#%h

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 12 min Kane 1,797
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min Commietator 151,377
GCSB approves MAXIMUM tax hike allowed without ... 40 min Tony 21
Get this thread to 10,000 posts. (Oct '11) 43 min Hatti_Hollerand 4,924
suicide 1 hr idkforsure 2
just what we need one more black in office 6 hr Funny 8
susan dillingham jackson 9 hr bob 1
•••
•••

Mayfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••