amy wynn godly person...Ha

Posted in the Mayfield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 Jun 4, 2010
I thought Amy was a Godly church woman, but she was seen messing around back with Tom Bright and I think he has a lady friend. wow i guess people need to practice what the preach

Location hidden

#2 Jun 4, 2010
Tom Bright? he completely go with some white girl, that is so damn triflin

Location hidden

#3 Jun 4, 2010
iminvisible wrote:
Tom Bright? he completely go with some white girl, that is so damn triflin
yes i heard it was a white girl, people said he was really happy with that girl.
Random Dude

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jun 5, 2010
David is the only man in the Bible known as a man after God's own heart. David looked upon a woman with lust, murdered her husband, and then had an affair with her. You can mess up and still be a Christian. You are a Christian because you are bad not because you are good. I dont even know this girl but God's forgiveness is too all, for anything, and what your doin here is simply what is wrong with the world today. What is your definition of a "godly" person? A perfect saint? Please go read you're Bible and you will see gossiping is a ungodly, not loving this woman as yourself is ungodly, and that we are all ungodly.

Location hidden

#5 Jun 5, 2010
well i do know Amy and Tom both for many years and they use to be married to eachother and he left her for another woman so she divorced him not only that he use to be a bad drug abuser and that was the other reason they split up. but that still dont give you no reason to sleep with another woman/man's partner while they are still together that is down right selfish I mean is it that she is so Desperate that she cant get her own man she has to get someone else's man? like I said selfish. He is to be blamed as well he shouldn't lead both woman on. Shitif I am not happy with my wife you best believe I will leave her and she would do the same. I have cheated on my wife once and til this day I regret it she is the best thing that ever happen to me

Murray, KY

#6 Jun 5, 2010
I know Amy too and I was glad Tom finally got away from her. She treated him wrong he is a foo if he go back to her. he was doing so good when he left her what the fuck made him want her back. i mean its good to stick with your own kind but damn that white girl had him a good life.
That is right

Murray, KY

#7 Jun 5, 2010
BigBlackWoman wrote:
I know Amy too and I was glad Tom finally got away from her. She treated him wrong he is a foo if he go back to her. he was doing so good when he left her what the fuck made him want her back. i mean its good to stick with your own kind but damn that white girl had him a good life.
I agree, people should stick with their own kind.. now if only all the blacks would stop trying to talk to white girls.

Murray, KY

#8 Jun 5, 2010
That is right wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, people should stick with their own kind.. now if only all the blacks would stop trying to talk to white girls.
I'm glad you agree but just to let you know I am far from being prejudice, but that white girl did treat Tom right he looked more happier then ever I dont know why he would want to go back to Amy if he wants to be with a beautiful black woman then he needs to look for one and quit messing around with her, but in my opinion he needs to stay with that white girl whoever she is cause she was doing him right
whatever

Cadiz, KY

#9 Jun 5, 2010
i personally think she is great :)

Location hidden

#10 Jun 5, 2010
if shes so great, y is she messing with someone else's man.. its not all her fault, its his too
mrsholland

Mayfield, KY

#11 Jun 5, 2010
Tom Bright is a DEAD BEAT DAD!! Amy deserves better!!!

Location hidden

#12 Jun 5, 2010
mrsholland wrote:
One thing I can say about Tom Bright he is NOT a Dead beat dad, he pays his child support and if anything them children needs he drops everything for them I know Tom very well and if anything Amy is the one to put things in his childs mind so Amy needs to leave him alone not because he is a "Dead beat dad" but TOM DESERVES better not AMY

Murray, KY

#13 Jun 6, 2010
mayfieldbornandraised wrote:
<quoted text>One thing I can say about Tom Bright he is NOT a Dead beat dad, he pays his child support and if anything them children needs he drops everything for them I know Tom very well and if anything Amy is the one to put things in his childs mind so Amy needs to leave him alone not because he is a "Dead beat dad" but TOM DESERVES better not AMY
Tom is a good father he not no dead beat daddy he be gett'n his baby gurl anything she want and they know he not no dead beat daddy

Location hidden

#14 Jun 6, 2010
rather hes a deadbeat or not, it dont make it ok for her to be MESSIN ROUND round wit somebody else's man, she had her chance. but like i said, thats TRIFLIN!
unknown

Benton, KY

#15 Jun 6, 2010
Have you all ever thought about the reason Tom gets his baby girl anything is because he wants Amy.... And the baby girl isn't his only child he has like 5 or six. So taking care of 1 out of 5 or 6 isn't considered to be a good dad. And I'm pretty sure his other kids thinks he is a no good father no matter what there momma's put in there head...

Murray, KY

#16 Jun 6, 2010
unknown wrote:
Have you all ever thought about the reason Tom gets his baby girl anything is because he wants Amy.... And the baby girl isn't his only child he has like 5 or six. So taking care of 1 out of 5 or 6 isn't considered to be a good dad. And I'm pretty sure his other kids thinks he is a no good father no matter what there momma's put in there head...
I disagree, yea he may have 4 different children and 2 just dont want to be bother with him but i can say that his oldest boy does thinks highly of his daddy shuu he be hanging out wit his boy just because he dont "buy" his children things all the time doesnt make him not a father, He has and will do anything for his kids, and Amy is the one pushing herself on Tom, Tom was happy wit that white girl I seen them all the time in the stores always together Amy uses that baby girl to get to Tom

Location hidden

#17 Jun 6, 2010
BigBlackWoman wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree, yea he may have 4 different children and 2 just dont want to be bother with him but i can say that his oldest boy does thinks highly of his daddy shuu he be hanging out wit his boy just because he dont "buy" his children things all the time doesnt make him not a father, He has and will do anything for his kids, and Amy is the one pushing herself on Tom, Tom was happy wit that white girl I seen them all the time in the stores always together Amy uses that baby girl to get to Tom
well I agree and disagree with you ladies, I agree Tom does do for his children like I said earlier he pays his child support to the fullest and he also gives his baby girl money when ever she needs it. And I disagree, as for his oldest boy he and his father have a good relationship, i'm sure he does'nt think Tom is a Dead beat daddy, I've seen Tom with Corina and they are happy together I dont know what made him want to leave her I guess it is a man thing like i said earlier I have cheated on my wife and regret it, maybe Tom will regret it as well

Mayfield, KY

#18 Jun 6, 2010
Being a good father doesn't mean "buying" everything for your kids. A good father would actually try to have a relationship with all his kids!! But having a relationship with 2 out of your 6 kids...makes him a deadbeat. And as far as this whole Amy and Tom ordeal he cheated on Amy when they were married...and now supposedly he is cheating on whoever it is he is with..with Amy? The woman is stupid for being with Tom in the first place and thinking it would be any different!! I hate when women always get mad at the other woman. Amy has no commitment to anyone, so tell me how Tom isn't to blame at all when he is the one in this "happy relationship" but still "messing" around with his ex wife LOL!

Murray, KY

#19 Jun 6, 2010
unknowntheunknown wrote:
Being a good father doesn't mean "buying" everything for your kids. A good father would actually try to have a relationship with all his kids!! But having a relationship with 2 out of your 6 kids...makes him a deadbeat. And as far as this whole Amy and Tom ordeal he cheated on Amy when they were married...and now supposedly he is cheating on whoever it is he is with..with Amy? The woman is stupid for being with Tom in the first place and thinking it would be any different!! I hate when women always get mad at the other woman. Amy has no commitment to anyone, so tell me how Tom isn't to blame at all when he is the one in this "happy relationship" but still "messing" around with his ex wife LOL!
Well I agree with you on some point, but it takes 2 to tangle and i'm sure Tom aint the only one enforcen the relationship with amy, amy knows how Tom is, how he cheated on her with someone else, and now he cheating on that white girl? He is gonna do the same thing to Amy again hell he probably will end up back with Teresa Jean the one he left Amy for. as for calling that girl "stupid" for being with Tom that girl isnt even from here she from another state so she had no idea about Tom or whoever heres past she is fresh in this town, so why is she the stupid one? and I sure dont recall that white girl on here making any comment about the other woman or vise versa. But the point is Amy knows he's with that girl why she wanna "mess around" with him and why would Tom wanna go back to Amy after all they been through in the past? all i can say is they both deserve eachother.
friend

Franklin, KY

#20 Jun 8, 2010
mrsholland wrote:
if i was all of the people i would worry about my own life an my time would be full because we have all done things that we could talk about on line an keep it going for the rest of our lives and still be talking when jesus comes so what we ought to be doing is getting ready and dont sweat the small stuff but if that dont work u can kiss toms butt and saying it nicely because truthfully he doesnt care what anybody thinks and its not going to change a damn thing thank u very much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nakeisha Palmer 1 hr klr 11
FACT Check on GCSB Candidates 2 hr Running Horse 54
symsonia elementary principle banning parents f... 2 hr Symsonia Mom 11
heather mcnutt (Sep '11) 5 hr 123Whore 22
me an my husband are lookin for a bisexual women 11 hr Really 12
what about driver motors sales and service ???? 11 hr Really 7
kenneth "bubba" palmer 12 hr Really 16
Mayfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web