Stacy Sewell licking task force a**hole again????

Posted in the Mattoon Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 26 Comments Last updated May 11, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HaHa

Fort Dodge, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

Judged:

Oh my! Once again Stacy Sewell is sucking task force weiner to get information....It's pretty sad when your so nasty and annoying that you have to resort to lying and doing things like this just so people will talk to you. Maybe she should go pick a different town to spread rumors and herpes in...just a suggestion. I believe she may have worn out her welcome around here!:)
user

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

Judged:

who would believe anything she says anyway?
PIMP MY RIDE

Fort Dodge, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

Judged:

Every vehicle she has ever owned or owns, eventualy gets all the glass beat out of it.She sure is proud of those lil negro grandbabies though, and her huge melon sized breastussis.
the abuser

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

i love my negro gbabys, im innocent, i dont trade for info, i tell them just to do it
HAHA

Fort Dodge, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

PIMP MY RIDE wrote:
Every vehicle she has ever owned or owns, eventualy gets all the glass beat out of it.She sure is proud of those lil negro grandbabies though, and her huge melon sized breastussis.
LOL aint that the truth...and nobody evert believes what she says...thats why i wonder why she still even speaks...
Keith Stone

Moline, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

Judged:

Didn't those little negro babies just burn down an apartment bldg with their daddys crack lighter?
BRADLEY

Moline, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

Judged:

EICH,THOMAS CORD Male/White Date of Birth: 12/28/1990 (Confined: 09/23/2010 at 17:00)
War #:2009CF445(A) Court Case#:2009CF445
1 Count of Class 2 Felony POSSESSION OF STOLEN FIREARM
Bond:$0.00 720-5.0/16-16-A Offense Date: 09/21/2010

Hey Stacy what are you going to tell to rescue your offspring this time?
I bet sandy is really proud,no wonder shes dying in a wheel chair.
user

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

Judged:

That BOY is a waste of droppings from a man's best part!
Stacy gave head

Moline, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

Judged:

Thomas Cord Eich, 19, 312 S. 12th St. No. 2, Charleston, pleaded guilty to a charge of possession of a stolen firearm alleging he had a stolen shotgun on Sept. 19, 2009.

Terms of Eich's three-year probation sentence included six weeks in jail with more jail time stayed along with substance abuse treatment and other counseling. Assistant State's Attorney Tom Bucher and Garrett recommended the plea agreement.

Mommy musta gave somebody some head to get her son off this one.
stacy

Red Bud, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

This shit is so sad people act like this. karmas a bad thing
Jennifer

East Peoria, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Stacy who you seeing now? do you sound like a man on the phone?
knowsitall

Effingham, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

well if you guys think about it thats a fairly good sentense for just a stolen gun possession so i dont think anyone got him off of anything.dont seem like to me they had much evidence or they wouldnt have strung out the court dates
her son

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

she don't blow task force. she do n ray hall! better get checked all the way ray ray
knowsitall

Effingham, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

ray hall is with susan turner
its a fact

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

Judged:

well then she better get checked 2 cause i have seen ray ray & stacy out road trippin 2gether! at least he was smart enuff not 2 be seen with her in public.
lenzi STACYS DAUGHTER

Sugar Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

you people are *uckin pathetic...whoever KEITH STONE AND PIMP MY RIDE ARE... THOSE ARE MY KIDS UR TALKING ABOUT AND I SUGGEST U LEAVE THEM OUT OF THIS. OBVIOUSLY U ARE A RACIST PATHETIC WASTE OF LIFE AND U KNOW HOW NEGROS ARE... U KNOW WHAT THEY CAPABLE OF DOING. JUST BECAUSE U ARE A BALL LESS SON OF A B* TCH THAT HIDES BEHIND A FAKE NAME DOESNT MEAN U CANT BE FOUND!!!!AS FOR TALKING ABOUT MY MAMA AND MY BROTHER IF U DONT KNOW THE FACTS DONT SPREAD THE LIES CUZ KARMAS AB*TCH AND GOD DONT LIKE UGLY...AND U MFS ARE UGGGGGGLLLLLLYYYYYY! GET A LIFE AND WORRY BOUT HOW CLEAN YOUR BACKYARD IS BEFORE U GO DIGGING IN SOMEONES ELSES. NOW MY NAME IS LENZI SEWELL AND I LIVE IN MATTOON....DO U HAVE THE BALLS TO SAY WHO U REALLY ARE???????
lenzi STACYS DAUGHTER

Sugar Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Judged:

HEY ITS A FACT....U SURE THAT WASNT UR HUSBAND SHE WAS WITH??? U REALLY ARE PATHETIC FOR SAYING U ACTUALLY SAW THEM....GET A LIFE FOR REAL!
STACY

Sugar Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

gees its a shame *hit like this gets posted not a bit of that *hit except for cord gettin in trouble is the truth......but i guess you have nothing better to do but put us down to make you feel better then go for it cause my real friends no the truth and the almighty man above......
pimp n keith stone

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

yes i know what negro's are capable of doing! getting dumbass fat white girls knocked up! then sitten on your couch & whippin your ass if you dont give them your link card. I'll keep working & earn my money! enjoy my tax dollars
lenzi AGAIN

Marengo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

AND YET THIS IS COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO STILL WONT REVEAL THIER TRUE IDENTITY. ITS A DAMN SHAME U HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN JUDGE AND TALK ABOUT THE NEXT PERSON. JUST LIKE YOU I WORK AND EARN MY MONEY SSO THAT MAKES U NO BETTER THAN ME! BUT I DO ENJOY YOUR TAX DOLLARS...THANKS SO MUCH! I LALALALOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE MY LINK CARD ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mattoon Discussions

Search the Mattoon Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 13 min ohoh 3,848
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Te rigs 48,996
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 11 hr newpoly 1,867
Steve Ferguson, Coles County State's Attorney (Jan '11) Mon Eula McConnaha and son 64
sheriff cox’s coles county sheriffs department (Jun '09) Mon Eula McConnaha and son 110
Pakistani UK Bi/Gay Skype Sun Harrykhan0987 76
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) Jul 27 Chicagobunny 526
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mattoon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mattoon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••